Teen boy sentence to 23 years in prison for shooting retired police dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it? really?

More than that - inmates get everything what they want - they get dental, medical care, psychiatric care, food, bed mattress, gym, library, more to list.

no I do not see your example.

You need to re-read my post and you may need new glasses.

Well, US Supreme Court is already corrupted today because our president could pick radical judge with powerful interest with senate confirmation.

For example, if Ginsburg dies from cancer and our president is republican (like Rubio, Cruz, Romney), also majority of republicans in senate, so after confirmation, there will be 5 anti-abortion judges, so Roe v. Wade will be overridden and allow states to complete ban on abortion.

I just give a example about how politicians could corrupt US Supreme Court.

that's cool. thanks. I will donate them to sick children at St. Jude on your behalf.

That's nice of you and there are GMO-free cookies for you.

More than that - inmates get everything what they want - they get dental, medical care, psychiatric care, food, bed mattress, gym, library, more to list.

oh my! do they have tempur-pedic mattress??? and 4-stars food??? and medical care from Mayo Clinic hospital???

Barney tv show 24/7. yaaaaaayyy!!!!!

yea everyday from fellow cellmates

probably from filing and grinding a new shiv

You forgot BINGO on Fridays ... and shuffleboard. Chess is for the Mafia masterminds ..

oh my! do they have tempur-pedic mattress??? and 4-stars food??? and medical care from Mayo Clinic hospital???

You think so? LOL!!! :lol:

I am pretty sure some Mob bosses do .. I hear they pay the prisoner guards well.

You need to re-read my post and you may need new glasses.

I just give a example about how politicians could corrupt US Supreme Court.
a very poor example.

perhaps you should get a new pair of glasses for yourself and find me a valid example.

a very poor example.

perhaps you should get a new pair of glasses for yourself and find me a valid example.

Only in your mind, but my example is very good.

I have very high quality contact lens and I can see very clearly, but I'm sure that you trolled me on purpose. :naughty:

You forgot BINGO on Fridays ... and shuffleboard. Chess is for the Mafia masterminds ..
I'm sure the winning prize is a fresh meat for a week till next bingo game.

Only in your mind, but my example is very good.

I have very high quality contact lens and I can see very clearly, but I'm sure that you trolled me on purpose. :naughty:

your example is very good? um... I'm not sure if you are aware of this but... Roe v. Wade has never been reversed nor overturned for.... like 41 years and counting... I imagine it will stay that way for quite a very long time...

any other "good" example?

yea like 100 years ago.

Nah .. everyday there is a news report about some Officer getting busted for doing favors for inmates ... One locally was getting sexual favors in exchange for more food, a tempura-pedic mattress - Mayo clinic visitations .. that sort of thing.

Prisoners these days ... they have their own FB accounts and everything ..

What do you think those prisoners walking on the highway picking up litter are doing? Are they there voluntarily? I am sure they would much rather be out raping and pillaging.

yes voluntarily. they chose to do it in exchange of shortened sentence.

FYI - it's only for non-violent criminals with petty charges like drug. you know what we do with criminals who are into raping and pillaging? we keep them behind the bars and barbed wires... not on highways to pick up litters.

your example is very good? um... I'm not sure if you are aware of this but... Roe v. Wade has never been reversed nor overturned for.... like 41 years and counting... I imagine it will stay that way for quite a very long time...

any other "good" example?

because US Supreme Court has 4 anti-abortion, 1 neutral and 4 pro-abortion.

If liberal judge like Ginsburg dies and replace with more conservative judge, so it can give a chance to get Roe v. Wade overturned.

Other example, the court case called US v. Windsor, that's court ruling about DOMA. There is possibly similar conception for gay marriage in 50 states. In US v. Windsor, Kennedy sided with 4 liberal judges to struck DOMA down as unconstitutional so that means 5-4 sided with pro-gay rights. In 2 years later, Kennedy dies from health problem and our president is anti-gay republican, also most senators are anti-gay, so they will likely to confirm the judge that is anti-gay. It means US Supreme Court has 5 anti-gay, 4 pro-gay, so there is chance that US Supreme Court will approve anti-gay legislation, especially if the congress want to pass new DOMA again, also other way, if gay marriage is legal in all states due to (Kitchen v. Herbert if US Supreme Court sides with pro-gay marriage), so change in US Supreme Court's balance may cause Kitchen v. Herbert to be overturned.

The balance of US Supreme Court always change, depending on president's parties and majority of senate's parties. Democrat president and majority democrat in senate will likely to nominate/confirm liberal or moderate judge, and republican president and majority republican in senate will likely to nominate/confirm conservative judge. It will be very nice if both sides accept moderate or swing judge.

For me, I don't think US Supreme Court is completely follow US Constitution and some of court cases are strongly interest in corporate or government. I remember that you don't agree with some court cases, especially allow LEO to use DNA testing on suspicious criminal that already arrested for commit crime.

I'm going to bed now so good night to everybody. :wave:

If liberal judge like Ginsburg dies and replace with more conservative judge, so it can give a chance to get Roe v. Wade overturned.

Other example, the court case called US v. Windsor, that's court ruling about DOMA. There is possibly similar conception for gay marriage in 50 states. In US v. Windsor, Kennedy sided with 4 liberal judges to struck DOMA down as unconstitutional so that means 5-4 sided with pro-gay rights. In 2 years later, Kennedy dies from health problem and our president is anti-gay republican, also most senators are anti-gay, so they will likely to confirm the judge that is anti-gay. It means US Supreme Court has 5 anti-gay, 4 pro-gay, so there is chance that US Supreme Court will approve anti-gay legislation, especially if the congress want to pass new DOMA again, also other way, if gay marriage is legal in all states due to (Kitchen v. Herbert if US Supreme Court sides with pro-gay marriage), so change in US Supreme Court's balance may cause Kitchen v. Herbert to be overturned.

The balance of US Supreme Court always change, depending on president's parties and majority of senate's parties. Democrat president and majority democrat in senate will likely to nominate/confirm liberal or moderate judge, and republican president and majority republican in senate will likely to nominate/confirm conservative judge. It will be very nice if both sides accept moderate or swing judge.

For me, I don't think US Supreme Court is completely follow US Constitution and some of court cases are strongly interest in corporate or government. I remember that you don't agree with some court cases, especially allow LEO to use DNA testing on suspicious criminal that already arrested for commit crime.

short answer - no.

yes voluntarily. they chose to do it in exchange of shortened sentence.

FYI - it's only for non-violent criminals with petty charges like drug. you know what we do with criminals who are into raping and pillaging? we keep them behind the bars and barbed wires... not on highways to pick up litters.

yeah .. that is what is generally told to the public ... but it ain't true

'Nonviolent' work release centers house murderers, other violent criminals | Tampa Bay Times

Good night Foxrac :wave:

I have to catch a ride but will be back later

bun9wtfpydlzm5t8ey6q.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back