Teen boy sentence to 23 years in prison for shooting retired police dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part you don't understand? Where is the victims' rights? Those who don't learn lesson is reasonable enough to strip the stubborn jackass rights, the more they refuse learn lesson, cut their rights off from constitutions. These constitutions were meant for a free man, not criminals.

Perfect example, those ex-cons were forever prohibited from bearing arms, that is clearly violation of constitutional by permanently forbidding felony offenders. However, I see valid reason behind why this law violates 2nd amendment and I am in no position to protest that one anyway.

so you believe we should take out a scissor and cut away our Constitution?

Thats the real problem!

We can't just say, its unconstitutional and act like as if there is no viable solution.

My point is, bring back labor camp, and boot camp for these stubborn criminals. We need balance in society, right now we are giving way, way too much rights to crooks and at the same time most of the rights were stripped for these victims. The balance is way out of balance as I see it.

way too much rights to crooks? can you be more specific about that?

most of the rights stripped for these victims? can you be more specific about that?

Which part you don't understand?
exactly what part are you referring to?

Where is the victims' rights?
can you be more specific about that?

Those who don't learn lesson is reasonable enough to strip the stubborn jackass rights, the more they refuse learn lesson, cut their rights off from constitutions. These constitutions were meant for a free man, not criminals.
in case you didn't know... the Constitution was meant for ALL PEOPLE in this country. one of them is called human rights and due process.

you're thinking like one of those people who believe the Constitution does not apply to women and black people. :nono:

he's black and you mentioned "slave". that just don't go well together.

Oh shit, my head is hurt because of you.

Slave means forced labor, unpaid work.

I have to add PC for you - forced labor.

so you believe we should take out a scissor and cut away our Constitution?

We could corrupt US Supreme Court by put pro-corporal punishment judges to serve.

Oh shit, my head is hurt because of you.

Slave means forced labor, unpaid work.

I have to add PC for you - forced labor.

a "forced labor" does not work and it never will. when you force something on someone, the system has failed or will fail. you will not be able to give me any single example in the history that a forced labor has ever worked.

We could corrupt US Supreme Court by put pro-corporal punishment judges to serve.

and why would you want to do that? in fact - why not throw away the Constitution and overthrow our government and turn this country into dictatorship? look at Iraq and Libya. dictatorship worked well in those countries and at least the dictators were able to keep their countries in order and keep enemies at bay.

We should send this teen to Arizona and let Joe Arpaio take care of him in worst jail ever, also he will get beat up really bad and possibly hospitalized, even more worse, disabled for rest of life like paralysis.

Arpaio: State of Florida sent troubled teen that killed police dog to our jail system.
Brewer: Oh really, is he illegal immigrant?
Arpaio: I wish, but no...
Brewer: Is State of Florida pay us to take care of troubled teen?
Arpaio: Yes, there is state contract with funds that fax to your office.
Brewer: Ok, have fun with new figure and use our wonderful tool to fix his behavior that State of Florida unable to fix trobled teen.
Arpaio: SURE!!!
Brewer: Don't forget to invite President Obama to visit your jail system and I called STFU to Eric Holder today.
Arpaio: Sure, I will and I may arrest and imprison President Obama for violation of our constitution.
Brewer: That's AMAZING and everyone will say THANKS to STATE OF ARIZONA.

We should send this teen to Arizona and let Joe Arpaio take care of him in worst jail ever, also he will get beat up really bad and possibly hospitalized, even more worse, disabled for rest of life like paralysis.

Arpaio: State of Florida sent troubled teen that killed police dog to our jail system.
Brewer: Oh really, is he illegal immigrant?
Arpaio: I wish, but no...
Brewer: Is State of Florida pay us to take care of troubled teen?
Arpaio: Yes, there is state contract with funds that fax to your office.
Brewer: Ok, have fun with new figure and use our wonderful tool to fix his behavior that State of Florida unable to fix trobled teen.
Arpaio: SURE!!!
Brewer: Don't forget to invite President Obama to visit your jail system and I called STFU to Eric Holder today.
Arpaio: Sure, I will and I may arrest and imprison President Obama for violation of our constitution.
Brewer: That's AMAZING and everyone will say THANKS to STATE OF ARIZONA.

I suppose you want a lollipop. here boy.

a "forced labor" does not work and it never will. when you force something on someone, the system has failed or will fail. you will not be able to give me any single example in the history that a forced labor has ever worked.

China has hard labor camp (forced labor) and they have much lower crime than in US.

In past, hard labor camps were common in southern states too, before inmates get more rights today.

China has hard labor camp (forced labor) and they have much lower crime than in US.
and?

In past, hard labor camps were common in southern states too, before inmates get more rights today.
get more rights? such as......?

in the past - deaf people were considered as invalid and stupid... and people believe they should be kept at mental hospital or in basement. but now people realized that deaf people are people too just like them and have same rights as them.

and why would you want to do that? in fact - why not throw away the Constitution and overthrow our government and turn this country into dictatorship? look at Iraq and Libya. dictatorship worked well in those countries and at least the dictators were able to keep their countries in order and keep enemies at bay.

Well, US Supreme Court is already corrupted today because our president could pick radical judge with powerful interest with senate confirmation.

For example, if Ginsburg dies from cancer and our president is republican (like Rubio, Cruz, Romney), also majority of republicans in senate, so after confirmation, there will be 5 anti-abortion judges, so Roe v. Wade will be overridden and allow states to complete ban on abortion.

and?

in the past - deaf people were considered as invalid and stupid... and people believe they should be kept at mental hospital or in basement. but now people realized that deaf people are people too just like them and have same rights as them.

such as refuse to work at all and guards can't beat inmates up for refuse to work.

Well, US Supreme Court is already corrupted today because our president could pick radical judge with powerful interest with senate confirmation.

For example, if Ginsburg dies from cancer and our president is republican (like Rubio, Cruz, Romney), also majority of republicans in senate, so after confirmation, there will be 5 anti-abortion judges, so Roe v. Wade will be overridden and allow states to complete ban on abortion.

but...... Roe v. Wade has not been reversed... and Supreme Court has already ruled state's abortion ban as unconstitutional....

but...... Roe v. Wade has not been reversed... and Supreme Court has already ruled state's abortion ban as unconstitutional....

Do you see my example? that's just example. You never know about what is happening in future.

and?

Cable TV, Conjugal visits, manicures and pedicures on Tuesdays ...

What do you think those prisoners walking on the highway picking up litter are doing? Are they there voluntarily? I am sure they would much rather be out raping and pillaging.

Do you see my example? that's just example. You never know about what is happening in future.

no I do not see your example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back