Summer Olympics 2008

what wrong with you! im sure London,England would have approve logo for Olympics im sure i dont think London 2012 is worst you think!?! DUH snap out it

sara1981, PowerOn's opinion is his own disgust about the LOGO of the olympics in 2012 and I have to agree with him, as it is a ugly logo. Sorry. :dunno:

That's true. I saw the logo. That's ugly logo. But no offensive to UK residents. I agree with PowerOn's opinion too.

What is your favorite Olympics' cities logo??

2000logo.jpg

The best :thumb:

Boy, that brings me old memories which only was 8 years ago! :eek3:

sara1981, PowerOn's opinion is his own disgust about the LOGO of the olympics in 2012 and I have to agree with him, as it is a ugly logo. Sorry. :dunno:

i dont wanted poweron's opinion!

you need my respect for upcoming for London,England 2012 im support that clear!

USA will :whip: UK's :booty: UK isn't good team! It's few Medalist in history.

USA will :whip: UK's :booty: UK isn't good team! It's few Medalist in history.

i know but im not sure who will taking medals home count include gold,bronze and sliver IF USA or cities would earn how much count medal they bring home im pray for UK win or USA but i do both!

because im raise USA in my life but my boyfriend raise UK his lifes trust me

im not jokes

i know but im not sure who will taking medals home count include gold,bronze and sliver IF USA or cities would earn how much count medal they bring home im pray for UK win or USA but i do both!

im not jokes

Why I should trust you? I don't know who are you.

Can't wait until the Olympics are on!! I'll be glued to the TV 24/7 :D

Gonna watch every sports... mainly swimming just cause there's plenty hot guys to perve on :naughty:

That's good for you! Is Sochi nice place there? I know it close to Black Sea. It's beautiful there. I am surprise that Russia is first time to have Winter Olympics since in 1980 Summer Olympics.

USA boycotted 1980 Moscow Olympics due USSR invaded Afghan in 1979, also USSR don't go to 1984 LA Olympics because of heavily anti-Soviet in USA.

im not jokes

You need help? ok, I will take you to British Embassy and apply for Visa and immigrant info then you can move to UK, good bye.

Nah, mine's better than yours - since you only support the Russians :roll:

i dont wanted poweron's opinion!

you need my respect for upcoming for London,England 2012 im support that clear!

I take that you didn't read the news that there are lot UK resident loathe the new logo and made demand to change. And other graphic designer's comment, don't you see it?

Yeah Directv have everything on olympics. When I moved in apartment last 2 years ago. The directv hooked up before watch Winter Olympics. They have sport channels for Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball and other.

I am speaking of they will put 12 hours of basketball action channel only also soccer, go to nbcolympics.com for TV schedule and u will see Basketball/Soccer get their own channel so I hope DirecTV would be provided since I dont see any news on DTV's website

Back