Summer Olympics 2008

Communist-run country

Sorry - off topic

Communist is nothing... I rode bus with people from East Germany to Yugo. Just border, they took my USA Passport. Little more time to question me. Why I carried many cameras and lenses. I told him that I am freelance photographer. Let me into Communist Country in Yugo.

China is worst for human right.

Soviet Union - someone told me that many deaf people had good life under Communist Gov.

Sorry - off topic

Communist is nothing... I rode bus with people from East Germany to Yugo. Just border, they took my USA Passport. Little more time to question me. Why I carried many cameras and lenses. I told him that I am freelance photographer. Let me into Communist Country in Yugo.

China is worst for human right.

Soviet Union - someone told me that many deaf people had good life under Communist Gov.

Yeah right good life under Communist Gov. Gotta :scatter:. My friend came from that country says that they so limiting deaf abilities to work in jobs and education.

I take that you didn't read the news that there are lot UK resident loathe the new logo and made demand to change. And other graphic designer's comment, don't you see it?

Long hail PowerON!

Why you do prefer winter?? I like both of them. :)

1979 to 84, I was Ski Staff in Seattle and Rochester, NY. We helped handicapped people at ski. My ski staffs always called me nickname as "Suicide Ski" Our time, they do not have any X-Game.

Higher numbers of my taste sports in winter better than summer Olympic.

I love to watch speed/rough/crazy/risk sport like Lugi, speed downhill Ski, Freestyle ski, short track skate, figure skates (risk than gymnastic), etc...

Of course, we always love to see USA win in Summer/Winter Olympic in brief sport news.

That's kind of you helped handicapped people at Ski. What kind of ski do you play?? Do you like the downhill or alpine ski? I like the snowboard. Have you even play a snowboard and cross country skiing before?

1979 to 84, I was Ski Staff in Seattle and Rochester, NY. We helped handicapped people at ski. My ski staffs always called me nickname as "Suicide Ski" Our time, they do not have any X-Game.

Higher numbers of my taste sports in winter better than summer Olympic.

I love to watch speed/rough/crazy/risk sport like Lugi, speed downhill Ski, Freestyle ski, short track skate, figure skates (risk than gymnastic), etc...

Of course, we always love to see USA win in Summer/Winter Olympic in brief sport news.

That's kind of you helped handicapped people at Ski. What kind of ski do you play?? Do you like the downhill or alpine ski? I like the snowboard. Have you even play a snowboard and cross country skiing before?

Downhill ski and alpine ski are same. No make different. Most time, I love speed downhill ski on any condition. Speed at mogul area. Still not safe when I fell down at mogul. Must avoid injury my shoulder and head. I never get serious injury. My ski staff knew that I am crazy (speed at mogul or go steep downhill).

Yes, I tried cross country skiing at RIT Campus. That's odd but true my feeling that I am little afraid to get hurt my ankle from Cross Country Skiing. They do not have any protection my ankle.

I never try Snowboard. That's our time, they started market Snowboard but most ski area does not allow snowboard in earlier 1980's. Last winter, I learned new something about snowboard from my son. He explained me about size for height person/weight. My son is novice snowboard at Vermont during college spring break.

Not go out to ski since 1990's. I do not like ski at East Coast because near 100 percent man made snow, long line at ski lilfer, short run, not allow speed and cheap baby ass hill. I like west coast ski at Mt Baker Ski, Crystal Ski at near Mt Rainier and Blackcomb/Mt Whister Ski (2010 Winter Olympic at Vancouver BC).

I probably won't watch it. I haven't watched the Olympics since 1992. :dunno:

My favorite sports are swim and gymanstic but also like to watch variety of sports that if any American is going to win for gold medal. :)

Back