Summer Olympics 2008

Shawn can't beat Russian, and Chinese gymnnastics.
I look forward to watch USA Basketball team, and swimming team...go Michael Phelps for another world record. :)

That's first time to hear that you supporting the USA team for the Olympics. :lol:

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE OI,OI,OI, AUSSIE, AUSSIE AUSSIE.

We have the power in Australians, no wonder USA eat drugs and then cheat so there!

Hey i don't do drugs! Talking to wrong American. :rofl: I don't cheat either. :lol: I support everyone in this world except bad people.

aussie_20oi_.jpg

I will go.

That's good for you! Is Sochi nice place there? I know it close to Black Sea. It's beautiful there. I am surprise that Russia is first time to have Winter Olympics since in 1980 Summer Olympics.

MOD. Can you put this thread to my thread. We can't have two thread of Summer Olympics 2008. LoL Thank you!

LOL @ Meggie. Sorry about that!!!! :rofl:

Matilida: YAY!

What? i just being honest. Drugs gives me heavy headaches. I am 100% drug-free and alcohol-free

I am drug free execpt for headaches. Alcohol free? Maybe not, but I am not a heavy drinker, I don't drink much - you know that the legal age down here is 18 - you haven't tried until your 21. :lol:

I am drug free execpt for headaches. Alcohol free? Maybe not, but I am not a heavy drinker, I don't drink much - you know that the legal age down here is 18 - you haven't tried until your 21. :lol:

I can smell it. Give me headaches.

Jake and Meggie are in conversation. I bet you guys likes each other. LoL just kidding. :P Let talk about Olympics!

Back