Summer Olympics 2008

My favorite sports to watch is swimming, gymnastic, track field, volleyball beach, and more. I can't wait! GO USA!

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE OI,OI,OI, AUSSIE, AUSSIE AUSSIE.

We have the power in Australians, no wonder USA eat drugs and then cheat so there!

Haha no. It's IOC's rules for all athletic must take a drug screen before game or after game. If it's drug positive in system. They will ban! They can go to jail. The most Russian, Germany and other countries are CHEAT!!

are you panic?? Just support the USA! The USA Troopers, and SWAT will be there for Olympics to protect!
Nah. I have no use for a country that is known to mistreat its people and animals.

I don't believe the United States would send troopers and police officers to China to protect people - it is China's place to make sure that people are safe.

I will watch any games on any channels plus I hope DirecTV would be provided Soccer/Basketball channel

I will watch any games on any channels plus I hope DirecTV would be provided Soccer/Basketball channel

Yeah Directv have everything on olympics. When I moved in apartment last 2 years ago. The directv hooked up before watch Winter Olympics. They have sport channels for Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball and other.

2008 Summer Olympics!!!

2008 Summer Olympics is coming SOON!!!! Three weeks to go! They will start on August 8! I love to watch the Olympics games!

Do you just wish that TV will show DEAF OLYMPICS games?? That would be COOL if they do that!!

ohh Thanks!! I did not noticed that!! THANKS again! I will go there to reply that thread!

Yes I am ready to watch Olympics games!! I would love to watch volleyball, beach volleyball, and swimming!!

I am sorry that I made new thread about this subject till someone told me that I am reposting! OPPS! I did not see that one! so I am replying to your thread!

Nah. I have no use for a country that is known to mistreat its people and animals.

I don't believe the United States would send troopers and police officers to China to protect people - it is China's place to make sure that people are safe.

Who cares? world isn't perfect...

i would watch Olympics next month because im huge fans of games on tv include summer and winter also.

but i support USA and i do admire UK very much because my boyfriend comes from London,England. But dont matter who would win for medals!

i would watch Olympics next month because im huge fans of games on tv include summer and winter also.

but i support USA and i do admire UK very much because my boyfriend comes from London,England. But dont matter who would win for medals!

Quit show off about your boyfriend!

UK will die in Olympic!!! Go USA! GO!

Quit show off about your boyfriend!

UK will die in Olympic!!! Go USA! GO!

*poke you with wood stick*

GO way to London 2012, it going to best place for olympic.

Back