States refusing federal bailout money

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the corporations and riches are the one who employ the middle class or common man.

Exactly. What happens within the corporations trickles down to the rest.

Only if jiro and jillio would. They tend to pull this same crap in every post I make or thread I start. They go on bickering about any little thing I say or state. Its very, very sad too.

you have been reported to mod. :wave:

Why are you all of a sudden eager to get back on topic.

You are soooo BUSTED!!!

Back on topic. :)

Two states makes oogles of money off of oil. So is that one of those reason why they do not qualify???

Most likely, yes.

Only if jiro and jillio would!!!!!!!!!!!! They pull this crap in every post I make or thread I start. They like to bicker about any little thing I say or state. Its very, very sad.

It is very, very sad when you cannot accept responsibility for your own behavior. This pathological need to point the finger at someone else is getting old.

Exactly. What happens within the corporations trickles down to the rest.

obviously.... some people don't agree with it but it's more of a "blind anger" and finger-pointing when things are not going well for them.

obviously.... some people don't agree with it but it's more of a "blind anger" and finger-pointing when things are not going well for them.

Ah, yes. It is evident everywhere, is it not?

This isn't directed at anyone, just at the overall situation going on.
facepalm_4.jpg

Just hopefully we can move on from this or some mod will have to take actions if it persists.

Jasin.

Just a pointer. People will not always agree on each other. People will always have their own sources. just a simple debate. I get heated at times believe me I think most of us do. Just gotta learn to let go and agree to disagree. after that move on.

Don't get so upset when someone don't see your POV.

because the corporations and riches are the one who employ the middle class or common man.

There are also a lot of middle class and common man in skilled labor construction type jobs, working for the government, and self-employed.

This isn't directed at anyone, just at the overall situation going on.
facepalm_4.jpg

Just hopefully we can move on from this or some mod will have to take actions if it persists.

Only if jiro and jillio would!!!!!!!!!!!! They pull this crap in every post I make or thread I start. They like to bicker about any little thing I say or state. Its very, very sad.

There are also a lot of middle class and common man in skilled labor construction type jobs, working for the government, and self-employed.

and your point is......... ? :scratch:

because most of things you say are unsubstantiated and wrongly opinionated. but hey... we can agree to disagree. :cool2: if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen

It is not bickering.

They disagree with what you have posted.

It is called difference in opinions.

It is only bickering if you allow it to be.

again just agree to disagree.

Individual income tax is relevent when the states in question are using the tax levied against individuals to fill their state coffers and finance the operations of their state.

NOT as far as bailouts go. Most all of the bailouts are going to the corporations not the states themselves.

Just look at a lot of the past bailouts

2008 - Citigroup Inc.
2008 - General Motors Corporation
2008 - Chrysler LLC
2008 - Fortis Bank
2008 - The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. bailed out by Berkshire Hathaway
2008 - Morgan Stanley bailed out by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
2008 - American International Group, Inc.
1998 - Long-Term Capital Management, by banks and investment houses, not government (see LTCM page).
1991 - Executive Life Insurance Company, by states assessing other insurers

Sometimes, people just disagree or have their own opinions about something. You have to respect this, some people have an opinion of their own and they aren't easily influenced. This is what our constitutional amendment allows for. If you don't like other people using their freedom of speech, take it up with our government or you can always choose to simply ignore or let it go.
I don't think its personal between Jiro, jillio, and you. Its just clash of the mind perceptions.
Other people will let others know when they see its one sided, so you don't have to worry about that. You don't need to do it yourself, as say if you were to fight fire, you don't use fire.

NOT as far as bailouts go. Most all of the bailouts are going to the corporations not the states themselves.

Just look at a lot of the past bailouts

2008 - Citigroup Inc.
2008 - General Motors Corporation
2008 - Chrysler LLC
2008 - Fortis Bank
2008 - The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. bailed out by Berkshire Hathaway
2008 - Morgan Stanley bailed out by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
2008 - American International Group, Inc.
1998 - Long-Term Capital Management, by banks and investment houses, not government (see LTCM page).
1991 - Executive Life Insurance Company, by states assessing other insurers

we're not talking about corporate bailouts. we're talking about federal bailouts for states. please stay on topic. It is possible that the states refused the federal bailout because of the strings attached to it - a certain obligation.

Sometimes, people just disagree or have their own opinions about something. You have to respect this, some people have an opinion of their own and they aren't easily influenced. This is what our constitutional amendment allows for. If you don't like other people using their freedom of speech, take it up with our government or you can always choose to simply ignore or let it go.
I don't think its personal between Jiro, jillio, and you. Its just clash of the mind perceptions.
Other people will let others know when they see its one sided, so you don't have to worry about that. You don't need to do it yourself, as say if you were to fight fire, you don't use fire.

Bickering about any little thing I state in nearly every thread I post in is a bit more then just simply disagreeing.

The government is the biggest corporation of all. Many of those that are self employed are also incorporated. Those who are working for a company in a skilled position are most likely also working for a company that is incorporated. Likewsie, if the trickle down theory is correct, and it has been proven time and time again that it is, when corporations go belly up, the employees do not have the disposable income to spend hiring people to build houses, do remodeling, electrical work, etc. Even farm based buisnesses cut back on their employees in a questionable economic climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back