States refusing federal bailout money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see my picture. You changed it and then you deny you wrote such thing. Proof's there.

Let me make this a bit more clear to you.

1. I never said I did not change my post. 2. Those words are not name calling as she claimed they were. Those words are a latanized version of something she already mentioned. and 3. I never said there was no proof that I changed my post I simply argued, and you would know this if you were listening, that there is no proof I changed my post "for the sole purpose of deception or setting someone up".

Jiro, this is what I stated.

As for changing my post, you have no proof of any kind that I changed something for the sole purpose of deception or setting someone up.

Let me make this a bit more clear to you.

1. I never said I did not change my post. 2. Those words are not name calling as she claimed they were. Those words are a latanized version of something she already mentioned. and 3. I never said there was no proof that I changed my post I simply argued, and you would know this if you were listening, that there is no proof I changed my post "for the sole purpose of deception or setting someone up".

:topic: i have no idea what you're talking about. please stick to topic. btw - please stop mis-quoting me.

Jiro, this is what I stated.

Misleading and Manipulating will not help you in this. Hate to say it.

FACT. It was posted and responded to.

Regardless how you want to twist in turn it.

It is not going to change the fact you hit the submit button to quick.

Misleading and Manipulating will not help you in this. Hate to say it.

FACT. It was posted and responded to.

Regardless how you want to twist in turn it.

It is not going to change the fact you hit the submit button to quick.

:topic:

Now once again, Bailouts are typically given to corporations not individuals, so individual income tax is not really relevant unless you are wanting to look at that concerning overall revenue coming in. And still then, the government is not using these bailouts because of revenue shortfalls they are doing issuing them to stimulate the economy by preventing big businesses, corporations mostly, from failing.

Anyways.

I wish I could get a bail out on my debts :giggle:

Seems like a trend nowadays.

I am not real clear about the bail out from state to state but like I have posted before.

I'm sure they have a valid reason.

Just not quite sure what those reasons are yet..

:topic: i have no idea what you're talking about. please stick to topic. btw - please stop mis-quoting me.

Now out of the blue you are having memory loss. How how convenient!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways.

I am not real clear about the bail out from state to state but like I have posted before.

Don't we all. :giggle:

Now out of the blue you are having memory loss. How how convenient!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf_smilie.gif
please get back to topic. ty

Now once again, Bailouts are typically given to corporations not individuals, so individual income tax is not really relevant unless you are wanting to look at that concerning overall revenue coming in. And still then, the government is not using these bailouts because of revenue shortfalls they are doing issuing them to stimulate the economy by preventing big businesses, corporations mostly, from failing.

Individual income tax is relevent when the states in question are using the tax levied against individuals to fill their state coffers and finance the operations of their state.

C'mon, just move on. Cut some slack for both sides and let this one go. If it happens again then its time to seriously figure out what kind of justification will be necessary to be done.

Anyways.

Republicans have always tended to focus more on the corporations and the rich and not the middle class or common man struggling trying to just make a living.

Anyways.

It would appear that we will have to wait for the individual states to state their reasons for requesting or not requesting bailout funds.

Republicans have always tended to focus more on the corporations and the rich and not the middle class or common man struggling trying to just make a living.

because the corporations and riches are the one who employ the middle class or common man.

Why are you all of a sudden eager to get back on topic.

You are soooo BUSTED!!!

Back on topic. :)

Two states makes oogles of money off of oil. So is that one of those reason why they do not qualify???

Really, then why do those words not appear in my posts? Clearly she is miss-quoting me.

As for changing my post, you have no proof of any kind that I changed something for the sole purpose of deception or setting someone up.

Now lets get back on topic. The topic is, "federal bailout money".

Jiro has already proven it.:roll:

C'mon, just move on. Cut some slack for both sides and let this one go. If it happens again then its time to seriously figure out what kind of justification will be necessary to be done.

Only if jiro and jillio would!!!!!!!!!!!! They pull this crap in every post I make or thread I start. They like to bicker about any little thing I say or state. Its very, very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back