States refusing federal bailout money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following?

These people that you are speaking of post in other threads as well..

OH man!

This is a public forum. They are following threads. Not you in particular.

You are taking it way to personally.

These same people you speak of don't always agree with me. nor do I agree with them.

but to sit there and accuse them of following you because they don't see your view is absolutely ridiculous.

Oh wow! You actually believe that? They simply don't see your view and you don't see theirs.

That's fine, I have no problem with them posting on here nor should anyone else. As you say, and I agree with, this is a public forum. :) I do have a problem though with them following me around on here because that is harassment. There is a fine line between just posting on a public forum and harassing someone.

Can we all say "paranoia?"

Seriously, this would be comical if it wasn't so absurd.

Correction - I did not follow you to any threads you were in. How about you step away from any threads I participated in? :laugh2:

Really, but many of the threads I started you are in. Yet, you say its I who is following you around?

Can we all say "paranoia?"

Seriously, this would be comical if it wasn't so absurd.

How is it paranoia when you were specifically asked to stop by a moderator? Something you obviously did not listen too.

Its paranoia because it isn't actually happening. And my conversations with the mods are private. You have no access to what they say to me, nor what I say to them, so you have no foundation for commenting on any specifics.

And, given the fact that the majority of jiro and my posts precede yours, in any given thread, it could be interpreted to be that you are following us. :cool2:

Hey, Babyblue...you post in most all of the same threads that I post in. Are you stalking me????:shock:

absoulutly not!

If I was accused of anything in AD. It would be lurking and stalking the AD site. That I can not seem to ignore.

:giggle:

Especially certain Threads.

I hunt the threads that interest me!

:shock:

:Twilight Zone Theme Song:

That's fine, I have no problem with them posting on here nor should anyone else. As you say, and I agree with, this is a public forum. :) I do have a problem though with them following me around on here because that is harassment. There is a fine line between just posting on a public forum and harassing someone.

again - you're confused. you were banned and not us. Probably because you were harassing us. oh the irony.....

absoulutly not!

If I was accused of anything in AD. It would be lurking and stalking the AD site. That I can not seem to ignore.

:giggle:

Especially certain Threads.

I hunt the threads that interest me!

:shock:

:Twilight Zone Theme Song:

I see...so you are not stalking me. We simply share many of the same interests. Sometimes our perspective is the same on a topic, and sometimes it isn't.

I see...so you are not stalking me. We simply share many of the same interests. Sometimes our perspective is the same on a topic, and sometimes it isn't.

Right. even though we have some things in common we will not always agree.

but that will not make me resent or hold a grudge against you.

Right. even though we have some things in common we will not always agree.

but that will not make me resent or hold a grudge against you.
That is because you are an adult and have a reasonable attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back