States refusing federal bailout money

Status
Not open for further replies.
You miss-interpreted my position and statements merely for the purpose of attacking it.

Wrong. I did no such thing. You however, did go back and alter posts after they had been quoted in an attempt to make it appear that way, and there is evidence in black and white of that.

Nope, not off topic at all, as you have accused me of misquoting you when in fact, what you did was go back and change your post after it was already quoted.

Now, I strongly suggest you get back on topic and engage in some productive discussion of the topic rather than playing these childish games.

i see....its not off topic for you to try to use dishonesty to set someone up, but it is off topic when you have been busted doing it. Right.

Now can we please get back to the issue of federal bailouts?

Nope, not off topic at all, as you have accused me of misquoting you when in fact, what you did was go back and change your post after it was already quoted.

Now, I strongly suggest you get back on topic and engage in some productive discussion of the topic rather than playing these childish games.

The topic of this thread is: "States refusing federal bailout money".

name calling

And if you go back and change your post after it has already been quoted, it is not a misquote. It is a quote of what you originally said. Stop trying to play games. And get back on topic.
Jillo,
Name calling is not permitted.

The topic of this thread is: "States refusing federal bailout money".

And you have deviated from it considerably. Do you have anything to add to the topic?

i see....its not off topic for you to try to use dishonesty to set someone up, but it is off topic when you have been busted doing it. Right.

Now can we please get back to the issue of federal bailouts?

Like you did when you miss-interpreted by position for the clear and obvious purpose of attacking it? :laugh2:

jasin - please stop lying and trolling. you're at great risk of being banned again. here's a proof -

fd63kn.jpg

Please, show me where I have done that. And I haven't altered any of my posts.

But seriously, jasin, this juvenile behavior of yours has gone way beyond annoying. :cool2:

And you have deviated from it considerably. Do you have anything to add to the topic?

Most everything I stated was addressing something you said. So if If I deviated from the topic, like you are claiming I did, then that was only because you went off on a tangent.

I dont think Jillio would quote something that wasn't there

Dang I wish I had a "puter that was that fast.

:giggle:

anyways back on topic.

Their has to be a reason why these particular states not receiving the bailouts funding.

perhaps they have their own resources and funding?? Maybe they do not qualify for it due to the circumstances.

jasin - please stop lying and trolling. you're at great risk of being banned again. here's a proof -

fd63kn.jpg

Thanks, jiro. I already knew it could be traced to the original post, and that he was simply playing games in an attempt to set me up.:roll:

I dont think Jillio would quote something that wasn't there

Dang I wish I had a "puter that was that fast.

:giggle:

anyways back on topic.

Their has to be a reason why these particular states not receiving the bailouts funding.

perhaps they have their own resources and funding?? Maybe they do not qualify for it due to the circumstances.

Thanks, Babyblue.

I think it is a matter of not qualifying. I don't know that lack of a state income tax is anything more than a coincidence.

One has to face the consequences of hitting the SUMMIT button.

:doh:

Thanks, jiro. I already knew it could be traced to the original post, and that he was simply playing games in an attempt to set me up.:roll:

Really, then why do those words not appear in my posts? Clearly she is miss-quoting me.

As for changing my post, you have no proof of any kind that I changed something for the sole purpose of deception or setting someone up.

Now lets get back on topic. The topic is, "federal bailout money".

Thanks, Babyblue.

I think it is a matter of not qualifying. I don't know that lack of a state income tax is anything more than a coincidence.

State or Federal.

I'm sure their is a valid reason for these states to not qualify.

Really, then why do those words not appear in my posts? As for chainging my post, you have no proof of any kind that I changed something for the sole purpose of deception or setting someone up.

as Jillio said - it's simply coincidental.

Really, then why do those words not appear in my posts? As for chainging my post, you have no proof of any kind that I changed something for the sole purpose of deception or setting someone up.

The problem is.....

It did appear at one time. For a short time that is.

And others seen it before it got changed.

and it got responded to. Instead of denying it.

You should have told her to disregard that post and it was a mistake.

And you knew it was a mistake... that is why it was changed.

That is how I see it.

Bailouts are typically given to corporations not individuals, so individual income tax is not really relevant unless you are wanting to look at that concerning overall revenue coming in. And still then, the government is not using these bailouts because of revenue shortfalls they are doing issuing them to stimulate the economy by preventing big businesses, corporations mostly, from failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back