So it's getting bad again - Please Read

I'm trying to practice good fellowship. :squint:

C.C.Sinned said:
I'm trying to practice good fellowship. :squint:

I knew I couldn't place a 'finger' about you...but you just said it.

'..trying..' may not be good enough, but 'doing it' is. ;)

Rome wasn't built in a day.

I could post a screen shot from another forum. In it I wishing him luck at the job....

Im counting how many posts being made on this thread :whistle: I have run into arguments about whose ID--buckdodgers and ravensteve on a few threads and now, on different thread about another person's ID. *sigh* Im eating popcorn and watching the clock on those threads... :popcorn: :popcorn:

Wow! Popcorn business must be booming now! Just saw truckload of popcorn seeds in back door of AD! They are unloading the seeds right now!

Anyone esle want that larger size bucket?

e025.gif

It's like...words can be just that, empty and void...with no real desire intent to really bid him well (to RS).

Although, if you meant well, then that is good and productive for members to 'see'. Otherwise, if it wasn't or was done in a form of being manipulative, then that's something that doesn't belong in here.

As for Alldeaf, and all its members, we're here to either support or encourage one another, bluntly put, if none can be given, then refrain from submitting or contributing within a thread that will or could bring about others to pipe in which in turn gets out of hand and thus, gets a thread closed.

And just like 'Rome' wasn't built in one day, certain attitudes can't be changed around in one day likewise...indeed, it does take effort to willingly help make a difference whereas each one of us within this community can be much grateful for despite the indifference of ideals, opinions, etc.,...that's what can make all of us unique as a community...and with one another also. ;)

There is a pearl of wisdom being passed on by parents to their kids:

If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything (keep yur mouth shut). :)

I'm goning celebrate Buckdodgers's birthday again.

There's cake...
birthday_cake.jpg

I love the cake thank you volcom.I mean CC popcorn its still not big enough

Buckdodgers said:
I love the cake thank you volcom.I mean CC popcorn its still not big enough

There's more :popcorn:

Well what can I say..People exercise their 1st admendment right "Freedom Of Speech" very well..But that right does have limits also. Certain people just can't grow up. I won't mention no names. But its not just here its everywhere in the world. But alot of people have fun with things. What keeps threads going. But when it gets out of control I guess I can agree with that. But certain other things I can't say I do. Because many people like me are very out-spoken and tell it like it is and and they can't handle the truth. & People don't like that, well thats just to bad. ahaha :devil:

Alex said:
Once again I'm seeing bad fellowship and bashing about the forum. Some people just don't get it, and they go on and on and on, not giving a damn, and threads get locked up, members get upset and the mods and I have to put up with this BS. Not cool!

Anyone that is found to break any of the Forum Rules found at http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=95 from this point on, gets banned. No questions asked. And when I say ANYONE, I mean ANYONE, I don't care if you're my e-buddy, consider yourself warned.

Thanks for reading. :ugh3:
Great Alex, now get rid of this freaking petsmiter that is monopolizing the posts with ads about Sidekicks.... Thanks

rockdrummer said:
Great Alex, now get rid of this freaking petsmiter that is monopolizing the posts with ads about Sidekicks.... Thanks

Done and removed--

What a work-out, 19 in all!

~RR

Back