So it's getting bad again - Please Read

some may not agree to this and some may agree to this, but i can tell u this right now. We need to start acting like adults not children! learn to accept that we ALL have difference of opioion AND lastly we may not like that person but what can we do?? INGORE the person. dont make yourself look stupid getting banned!

this shld have been estblished long time ago. but better late than never . good thinking on this alex

take care!

Is this referrin' to Christianity, Religiion, etc., etc. Forum since Alex said somethin' about " bad " fellowship ? I hope you guys don't get me confused. :ugh:

Amen I agree!!!!...

I better get going b4 I'm late for work

yea i agree. lately i feel uncomfortable in tech/pc sections like some ppl bashing us over microsoft windows and mobiles stuffs. it is ironic to see ppl choking eachother in mobiles threads.

*A*m*e*n*

Simple is ignore if you don't like their threads or posts.

Jolie_77 said:
I do however agree with this - It is uncalled for to get so far in several threads that I have seen. There's no point to be getting to be able to resort in this kind of manner. I mean, What happened to everyone trying to get along? Sure, I'm all for the freedom of speech but sometime you got to learn how to bite your tongue while you're still at it. It is OK to agree to disagree but use your common sense, really.

Yes, I second that.

(OO) Oh, this means I can't misbehave??? Bummer!!!

....just kidding, just kidding.

Alex is very right. If any two members have a problem with anything that's been said amongst them or others, then there are plenty of OTHER places where they can discuss it as mature adults. If it's aired out in a public forum, then we are all at risk of getting sucked into all the drama and it makes it very hard for Alex to keep this a fun and non-judgemential site.

So...behave yourselves. ;)

deafclimber said:
yea i agree. lately i feel uncomfortable in tech/pc sections like some ppl bashing us over microsoft windows and mobiles stuffs. it is ironic to see ppl choking eachother in mobiles threads.

:wave:
I admit it. I enjoy to annoying to everyone.

And I agree with gay/lesb rules.

I was told this morning about the three threads from an AllDeaf member, so had to catch up on the reading...and boy, did I get a headache and dismay about some formerly "level-headed" members...

Alex established rules for AllDeaf and they have been there from the very beginning ... it is just no excuse for what went on in those threads. The moderators and he have been busy keeping AllDeaf to what it is today, a forum where all could post open-handed and with open minds... when it goes to a level to where it ended up last night, it gives all of us, including those who did not post or posted positively, a huge black eye.

I do have to agree with Alex and RoadRunner, that if it had continued, those who kept posting would have been banned without warning, if it was the only way to stop AllDeaf from becoming a shambles.

I know some of you will be upset with what I'm saying, and probably wanting to flame me, but there are times when we should exercise our common sense, and ask questions first before firing off a salvo of insults, flamers, and even name-calling.

I agree that it is the moderators and Alex's priviledge if they decide to reinstain a banned member, with a warning that if it happens again, the member will be banned with no chance of coming back again. And again, Im very sure that the member knows now what he has to do in order to stay on AllDeaf.

I just hope that the member will do a better job of controlling himself - I myself have had a few run-ins with him over not one, but TWO sensitive topics... and I do have to admit that he has brought up a few important points here and there in other threads.

Now that all have been said, and all have had their words wedged in, let's go back to business as usual on AllDeaf.

*flipping over closed sign to read open*

AllDeaf is open for business, come on in.

I'm open mind and loves to making fun as tease anyone but.. sounds isn't reasonable.

Can be sometimes I'm devil and loved to tease but isn't worst bash? Actually Depends topic I would tiny bash but not everday
:dunno:

*ahem* I'll try pull my two horns out and gathering feathers put on my back to grow become into ANGEL :angel:

*gluping*

((working on digging try to be Good GIRL)) :/

I can not believe on the best day of the year for Buckdodgers, it was his birthday and you guys all were horrible to Buckdodgers and did not give Buckdodgers the respect that was due to him on the best day of the year, His Birthday ! I will say this Happy Birthday to you Buckdodgers, and for those of you even if Buckdodgers is Ravensteve it still does not matter, You say Happy Birthday to him like you meant it or don't say anything at all to him this way you still show respect and still keep the honor that you have for yourselves and this will reflect good upon you instead of for the worse. Buckdodgers, I really hope you do have a Happy Birthday and please do not listen to those who try to put you down or get you to believe in your mind and in your heart that on the best day of all days, your birthday is a bad day which is not true at all. I sincerely hope you do have a Happy Birthday !!!! and a very good day too !!!! God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Heath said:
I can not believe on the best day of the year for Buckdodgers, it was his birthday and you guys all were horrible to Buckdodgers and did not give Buckdodgers the respect that was due to him on the best day of the year, His Birthday ! I will say this Happy Birthday to you Buckdodgers, and for those of you even if Buckdodgers is Ravensteve it still does not matter, You say Happy Birthday to him like you meant it or don't say anything at all to him this way you still show respect and still keep the honor that you have for yourselves and this will reflect good upon you instead of for the worse. Buckdodgers, I really hope you do have a Happy Birthday and please do not listen to those who try to put you down or get you to believe in your mind and in your heart that on the best day of all days, your birthday is a bad day which is not true at all. I sincerely hope you do have a Happy Birthday !!!! and a very good day too !!!! God Bless !!!!! :angel:

I notice that too, disappoint when they bashing him on his bdy.

Heath...

I dont know if you were around the time when Ravensteve was running amok on AllDeaf, so I can understand why members were bashing him, even on his birthday... Im sure you understand, because you've been under fire for some of your postings, also.

Nobody is perfect in the world. we can be better and become friend! I can think they are good friend. I like to share with their comments down here. I am trying to learn more jokes. :)

The fact I was banned from another forum without warning notice. I like rule here better.

Back