So it's getting bad again - Please Read

Heath said:
I can not believe on the best day of the year for Buckdodgers, it was his birthday and you guys all were horrible to Buckdodgers and did not give Buckdodgers the respect that was due to him on the best day of the year, His Birthday ! I will say this Happy Birthday to you Buckdodgers, and for those of you even if Buckdodgers is Ravensteve it still does not matter, You say Happy Birthday to him like you meant it or don't say anything at all to him this way you still show respect and still keep the honor that you have for yourselves and this will reflect good upon you instead of for the worse. Buckdodgers, I really hope you do have a Happy Birthday and please do not listen to those who try to put you down or get you to believe in your mind and in your heart that on the best day of all days, your birthday is a bad day which is not true at all. I sincerely hope you do have a Happy Birthday !!!! and a very good day too !!!! God Bless !!!!! :angel:

At least...Buckdodgers confessed up that he was aka ravensteve,,, You need to confess too... we know you are aka JohnnyE....
SxyPorkie

DreamDeaf said:
Heath...

I dont know if you were around the time when Ravensteve was running amok on AllDeaf, so I can understand why members were bashing him, even on his birthday... Im sure you understand, because you've been under fire for some of your postings, also.

No, I was not around when Ravensteve was here. Threatening Ravensteve on his birthday and making horrible comments does not help things and as for me being under fire for some of my postings I will continue to speak the truth because I know it is the truth and it is obivous the truth is the truth when it comes to certain issues of the day.

SxyPorkie said:
At least...Buckdodgers confessed up that he was aka ravensteve,,, You need to confess too... we know you are aka JohnnyE....
SxyPorkie

I will not confess something that I did not do. I already explained very clearly.

Heath, thank you for get my attention about Buckdodger´s birthday. I just posted there.

*Sigh*, please accept if Heath said that he is not JohnnyE and then move on!

You know, I can understand when a banned member wants to return to it's rightful postition in a forum like this but at the same time, a chance was given to a member who was banned. I don't think there's anything wrong with giving a chance but however I believe a chance is given when it is deserved. It is not given out freely, You have to prove yourself in order to make yourself seem so worthy to deserve that chance. It's the same thing when Respect is deserved when it is not given out freely. By the way, I'm not talking about RavenSteve. I'm talking about any members who had been banned and came back in here.

There are times where things has been heightened up and got into the squabbles only to get too far. Sometime things are not meant to be said but I only wonder where can the decency come in to this? In the beginning, I thought AD was a place to have a diversity and to share the feedbacks without any flaming, bashings and name calling. I do believe that there are still some insight into somewhere here in AD that can be helpful to everyone and to myself. Only it's just that I have been seeing alot of the propaganda that has been thrown out of the spiral.

All I can say is that there are wonderful people here in AD as well, it's only a matter of time where we can try to work out to make it a better place before it gets ugly. Nobody wants to see a ugly dirty laundry being aired out. Whether or not, The past is supposed to be staying in the past. It is not worth the time and the energy to bring it back only to fuel the fire to start alot of arguments.

It's just my 2 cents.

Heath said:
I will not confess something that I did not do. I already explained very clearly.

I'm surprised.... you're not going confess...

confess.gif

I am still a newbie here and I don't know the history of ravensteve/buckdodgers. I have seen some of his comments and I don't agree with alot of it but I chose to respond back maturely becuz theres no reason to have a fight and ruin everyone's mood here.

I have seen alot of bashing on buckdodgers and its sad to see other members act immaturely like little kids in grade school making fun of an odd kid. If you have nothing nice to say, then keep your mouth shut. Let the past go and if buckdodgers does upset any of you then report to mods.

I agree with you , Alex.. This site is for friendship not being enemy :)

GalaxyAngel said:
I'm surprised.... you're not going confess...

confess.gif

Yep.

I noticed that same words Heath AKA JohnnyE wrote "KJV Holy Bible" and also "God bless" in the end of sentence. No argument. :whistle:

I agree with Alex, I think we have all had enough of the immaturity that has gone on. I guess it's time to grow up and deal with issues like adults.

I think Alex has made his point very clear, and boundaries are there to keep those that can't respect what is expected of them in line.

Good job Alex!

Especialy Lucia needs to agree with this here. I wonder shes gonna comply with alex warning issue.

Buckdodgers said:
Especialy Lucia needs to agree with this here. I wonder shes gonna comply with alex warning issue.

I do not think I *have* to agree. I believe I have the right *not* to agree. Mods, am I breaking the rule by not saying I agree?

Buckdodgers said:

Bucky - no naming names.

Just leave it be and go on about your way, and Lucia will go her way... right now its still oil on troubled waters... too many people remember your antics on AD from early on and it will take them a while to accept you back, if they even do...

OK?

LuciaDisturbed said:
I do not think I *have* to agree. I believe I have the right *not* to agree. Mods, am I breaking the rule by not saying I agree?
No you did not break.,. You have every right to disagree or agree...
SxyPorkie

Buckdodgers....THATS ENOUGH!!! dont go looking for troubles... Do what Alex asked you to behave!!!
SxyPorkie

Well it was lucia who started it all when she gave me a pic of cat litter with poop in it on my birthday thread and that was un-nessary.

Buckdodgers said:
Well it was lucia who started it all when she gave me a pic of cat litter with poop in it on my birthday thread and that was un-nessary.

So what... just go with your life... you big baby???? GROW UP!!! I will have to report you to Alex...
SxyPorkie

Buckdodgers said:

Geez, you can't take a joke...

Back