Single Ladies get in here

I like being single... I don't want to swat spit, I don't care about sex, and touching somebody bodies, Eek... and I don't care about having kids... because this world is tough already and I don't want my kids to be depress and struggling and all.

I like my independent.

Ladies i do believe it is time to go to the spa get all pampered and get massages by Mr. Monster Pecs and Mr. Grabable. Than off for manicures and pedicures. A mud bath and oh yes don't forget a wine bath. Than off to the gym for arobics pilaties or yoga than back for a stone massage and than a gormet all natural organic dinner

Lil_country_gal said:
Ladies i do believe it is time to go to the spa get all pampered and get massages by Mr. Monster Pecs and Mr. Grabable. Than off for manicures and pedicures. A mud bath and oh yes don't forget a wine bath. Than off to the gym for arobics pilaties or yoga than back for a stone massage and than a gormet all natural organic dinner

That would be so nice. If I had enough money I would go. My tree in the backyard haven't grew money yet. :giggle:

Hummmmmmmmmmmm I believe I do deserve that. :giggle:

Lil_country_gal said:

me_punctured said:
You are still young. There is plenty of time to develop a relationship with another person when the time is right. People mature on different levels at different times and experience relationships at their own pace. It's common knowledge that women are more emotionally mature than men in general, but there are always exceptions.

funny, when u say that about "youth" unfortuantely, the life on this earth is not getting any younger anymore. so what should you do about it? go for it or wait for the time that might never happens? the clock is ticking, and it goes on forever til the battery runs out - indefinitely.

Missus_Philos0phyK said:
funny, when u say that about "youth" unfortuantely, the life on this earth is not getting any younger anymore. so what should you do about it? go for it or wait for the time that might never happens? the clock is ticking, and it goes on forever til the battery runs out - indefinitely.
I'm confused :wave:

Hi, girls.

What you have been talked with the problems on men?..It sound like you wanted to start the World War III against men for no reasons. The whole topic is being sexist as I thought so. No offence.

I do have respect for these womens but I know how you feel about being treated poorly by opposite sex. It's not my personaility to treat women as bitch, slags, or whatever. I didn't mean by that but what I am trying to tell you that I do love to treat women as godness, chocolate, flowers or curvy cars. No disrespect for you because I like cars. :roll:

Do you agree what I am trying to say? I hope you couldn't start a war on me for what I said...

mrtn_cainuk said:
Hi, girls.

What you have been talked with the problems on men?..It sound like you wanted to start the World War III against men for no reasons. The whole topic is being sexist as I thought so. No offence.

I do have respect for these womens but I know how you feel about being treated poorly by opposite sex. It's not my personaility to treat women as bitch, slags, or whatever. I didn't mean by that but what I am trying to tell you that I do love to treat women as godness, chocolate, flowers or curvy cars. No disrespect for you because I like cars. :roll:

Do you agree what I am trying to say? I hope you couldn't start a war on me for what I said...
The whole point of this fourm is to help women who have had their heart broken along with ecevit. If you look there is a fourm for guys who have their heart broken All we are trying to do is help girls get their hearts back together and to just come together as women and discuss the problems

mrtn_cainuk said:
you think it's my fault because I'm here?

your fault is that you're not trying to understand how heartbroken women feel.. no offense please..

mrtn_cainuk said:
you think it's my fault because I'm here?

This thread has nothing to do with you, Do you see any women naming anyone? No, we are only discussing about our experience being heartbroken by our exs, and it's more like a women group, to show support and making them feel better about themselves after being dumped or rejected by previous boyfriends. Perhaps, You should be more understanding what this thread is all about. ;)

Cheri said:
This thread has nothing to do with you, Do you see any women naming anyone? No, we are only discussing about our experience being heartbroken by our exs, and it's more like a women group, to show support and making them feel better about themselves after being dumped or rejected by previous boyfriends. Perhaps, You should be more understanding what this thread is all about. ;)
Couldn't have said it better Cheri I''m really hateing being single i miss being held and kissed and cuddled with. I really think i need to change that but ohwell in due time anyone else agree?

Lil_country_gal said:
Couldn't have said it better Cheri I''m really hateing being single i miss being held and kissed and cuddled with. I really think i need to change that but ohwell in due time anyone else agree?

Yep, Don't we all misses the touch of feeling romance, with all the cuddling, holding and making you feel special and center of the world. I do miss that too, I rather to take my time, I just hope not too long before I find that someone special who doesn't turn me off. ;)

Cheri said:
Yep, Don't we all misses the touch of feeling romance, with all the cuddling, holding and making you feel special and center of the world. I do miss that too, I rather to take my time, I just hope not too long before I find that someone special who doesn't turn me off. ;)
Some people are just worth the wait

Back