Single Ladies get in here

me_punctured said:
This may strike some of you as odd, but I don't have any exes that would be a target of bitter resentment and deliberate harm. Nor do I hate all men.

Can I still eat the chocolate?

youre not the only one, i dont have any bad feelings towards my ex either

2nd in line for chocolate

Taylor said:
***HIDING BEHIND TOUSI AND THE FLYING DARTS***

I know this is the I HATE MEN club and I don't want to meddle in your affairs, however, I would like to volunteer for Lil_Country_Gal's post:

Can I be the gun instructor?
Taylor you are more than welcome to to be our gun instructor

Taylor said:
***HIDING BEHIND TOUSI AND THE FLYING DARTS***

I know this is the I HATE MEN club and I don't want to meddle in your affairs, however, I would like to volunteer for Lil_Country_Gal's post:

Can I be the gun instructor?

Go for it :rofl:

CutePommie said:
So if you want to be the gun instructor , can you keep your PANT on ?

:D

Hey, of course I'll keep my pants on (besides, anyone who has shot a handgun knows what hot brass feels like when it hits ya ;) )

OK...First Lesson of using a gun.

We always keep our firearm pointed 'downrange' (so you don't accidentally shoot the lady next to you) . Don't aim your gun at your husband/man unless he is 'downrange' away from all of the other women.

When holding your gun, don't put your finger on the trigger. You keep your index finger alongside of the gun, outside of the trigger guard. This is called 'trigger indexing'. Your finger never goes on the trigger until you are ready to fire a round...again, making sure that your husband/man is downrange from you and your ready to fire, you can then place your finger on the trigger.

The only way your handgun is going to go off is if you pull the trigger...so no fingers on the trigger until you are committed to shooting (again, with your husband/man downrange)

trigger_index.gif

Soon, we'll talk about breath control and sight alignment...two very important factors when dealing with your husband/man.

Taylor said:
Hey, of course I'll keep my pants on (besides, anyone who has shot a handgun knows what hot brass feels like when it hits ya ;) )

OK...First Lesson of using a gun.

We always keep our firearm pointed 'downrange' (so you don't accidentally shoot the lady next to you) . Don't aim your gun at your husband/man unless he is 'downrange' away from all of the other women.

When holding your gun, don't put your finger on the trigger. You keep your index finger alongside of the gun, outside of the trigger guard. This is called 'trigger indexing'. Your finger never goes on the trigger until you are ready to fire a round...again, making sure that your husband/man is downrange from you and your ready to fire, you can then place your finger on the trigger.

The only way your handgun is going to go off is if you pull the trigger...so no fingers on the trigger until you are committed to shooting (again, with your husband/man downrange)

trigger_index.gif

Soon, we'll talk about breath control and sight alignment...two very important factors when dealing with your husband/man.

Alright !. I does to understand as no need to explain everything to me . I am not to be allow to keep the gun in England UK . smile ... :D

not to be a bitch.. but read the qoute below....in my siggy ...

Look what I just got in my private email at 11:05 last night, I'am peeved big time. This is PLAIN RUDE, we got lurkers here women, pull out the guns!

This was in my private message from last night> I'am so pissed!

roypanama

Smile hello sweety
hello sweety...i will start to introduce my self first by telling you my name and some other things about me.I m roy panama born and live in alabama mobile....i hve no kids and i work as art and craft for a living.i m the kinda of man that loves the things of nature so much and i als love to be with kids ...mostly i respect woman so much becus they re the way to mens life into the world that is why i give them respect no matter how old or youg they re..i was born a full deaf that is why i m looking for deaf lover in alldeafwebsite.com.I M 42 years of age...i hve been married once but lter was divorce last 3 years now i m single and now looking forward to meet sweet woman just like u...i m such a gentle man.caring,passionate,jovail,easy going man,and mostly i mvery religious to say.here is my yahoo email address so that you can add me into ur freind list and we talk more about our self roy_panama@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon you got my email smile...roy

Dannie said:
Look what I just got in my private email at 11:05 last night, I'am peeved big time. This is PLAIN RUDE, we got lurkers here women, pull out the guns!

This was in my private message from last night> I'am so pissed!

roypanama

Smile hello sweety
hello sweety...i will start to introduce my self first by telling you my name and some other things about me.I m roy panama born and live in alabama mobile....i hve no kids and i work as art and craft for a living.i m the kinda of man that loves the things of nature so much and i als love to be with kids ...mostly i respect woman so much becus they re the way to mens life into the world that is why i give them respect no matter how old or youg they re..i was born a full deaf that is why i m looking for deaf lover in alldeafwebsite.com.I M 42 years of age...i hve been married once but lter was divorce last 3 years now i m single and now looking forward to meet sweet woman just like u...i m such a gentle man.caring,passionate,jovail,easy going man,and mostly i mvery religious to say.here is my yahoo email address so that you can add me into ur freind list and we talk more about our self roy_panama@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon you got my email smile...roy

If i were you i just click to delete it.

I reckon in my opinion that men r just coward to look deeper in women's personality just in the case, since I have been thru a lot of girlfriends of mine I just don't understand why I get to feel bad for them or feel all broken for those girlfriends with their broken hearts when it never happens to me.. I never experience of my own because my friends tend to walk me through with them. I m a true friend to them but nothing more.

I've always been single for 22 yrs, and I'm 22. never had a chance to fall in love, nor I don't know I would want to fall in love because it scares me to death. I never got a chance to have first real kiss, even through I don't like to suffer. but I just like to crush a lot.

Thus far, I just noticed that half of men on this earth rather to be with "most beautiful, goregous, sexy, fine" women only if they meant as "beauty and brains" I mean what's it so important for us, women to look so good when we still can have confidence with out skin being fat. I know on other hand, another half men don't care for body size but personality. but how can anyone call each other ugly if they don't know who they are. just cause of skins, body size, no good looking face, color's symmertric.

i have wondered for myself, why can't I have a boyfriend because I know its not my problem or loss.. its men's because they are too coward to dig deeper to find out who they are based on the character. just like those actors on movies/television do. why can't we be like that, to learn each personality and characters like their scripts so we can act on it if anyone will be our shoes somehow, or somday.

Missus_Philos0phyK said:
I reckon in my opinion that men r just coward to look deeper in women's personality just in the case, since I have been thru a lot of girlfriends of mine I just don't understand why I get to feel bad for them or feel all broken for those girlfriends with their broken hearts when it never happens to me.. I never experience of my own because my friends tend to walk me through with them. I m a true friend to them but nothing more.

I've always been single for 22 yrs, and I'm 22. never had a chance to fall in love, nor I don't know I would want to fall in love because it scares me to death. I never got a chance to have first real kiss, even through I don't like to suffer. but I just like to crush a lot.

Thus far, I just noticed that half of men on this earth rather to be with "most beautiful, goregous, sexy, fine" women only if they meant as "beauty and brains" I mean what's it so important for us, women to look so good when we still can have confidence with out skin being fat. I know on other hand, another half men don't care for body size but personality. but how can anyone call each other ugly if they don't know who they are. just cause of skins, body size, no good looking face, color's symmertric.

i have wondered for myself, why can't I have a boyfriend because I know its not my problem or loss.. its men's because they are too coward to dig deeper to find out who they are based on the character. just like those actors on movies/television do. why can't we be like that, to learn each personality and characters like their scripts so we can act on it if anyone will be our shoes somehow, or somday.

And saddley all the ones that don't care what you look like are taken

Missus_Philos0phyK said:

You are still young. There is plenty of time to develop a relationship with another person when the time is right. People mature on different levels at different times and experience relationships at their own pace. It's common knowledge that women are more emotionally mature than men in general, but there are always exceptions.

Falling in love can be a frightening concept, but when the day arrives, embrace it with open arms and open eyes.

Lil_country_gal said:
And saddley all the ones that don't care what you look like are taken

Not entirely true, I'm afraid to say, unless you've personally met every single human creature that roams this planet.

I personally believe that human beings do care what their partners look like, only for evolutionary and genetic reasons, but they also have the ability to judge and choose.

me_punctured said:
Not entirely true, I'm afraid to say, unless you've personally met every single human creature that roams this planet.

I personally believe that human beings do care what their partners look like, only for evolutionary and genetic reasons, but they also have the ability to judge and choose.
Saddley alot do though it's nature a male is going to look for the best female he can find it's instict

ecevit said:
A lady stole my heart :Oops: .. That's why ...

:hug:
Awwwww i'm so sorry :hug: I hope that makes you feel better if you really want ecevit you can come join us with the chocolate

Of course, it makes me feel much better :roll:
Keep my share for future use as well :D

Back