Single Ladies get in here

I Hate Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tousi bravely as the first guy in this room* Excuse me, ladies; here's a box of darts...enjoy...*Tousi, in granny gear, runs out the door but not before it bangs him on the back of the head* :D

Tousi said:
*Tousi bravely as the first guy in this room* Excuse me, ladies; here's a box of darts...enjoy...*Tousi, in granny gear, runs out the door but not before it bangs him on the back of the head* :D
Thanks Tousi those will come in very handy you are welcome to stay watch eat chocolate and bash guys out in the world if you want to. Only on one condition you must never do any of this to ur girlfriend

i never hates my boyfriend! but i love my new boyfriend who lived in MS but i have previous boyfriend i hates him! and dont trust each other!

lol well i am single ofc but i already like someone else lol...and i am already move on...but true....dont trust any of my exs cuz my last ex bf did cheated on me :ugh: he is loser soo

fei ku said:
lol well i am single ofc but i already like someone else lol...and i am already move on...but true....dont trust any of my exs cuz my last ex bf did cheated on me :ugh: he is loser soo

Dude men need to realize it's not worth cheating on us and so do some women i'm hopeing not any in here

Lil_country_gal said:
Dude men need to realize it's not worth cheating on us and so do some women i'm hopeing not any in here

hail! ur right that men need to relaize! and i refuse to cheat! heck no!

Tousi said:

:laugh2:

Heck No Wont Go Heck No We Wont Go Heck No We Wont Go Heck No We Wont Heck No We Wont Heck No We Wont Go Heck No We Wont Go Heck No We Wont Go Heck No We Wont Go Heck No We Wont Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me ladies, for entering into your special thread... It's very sadding to hear about your exs' bad behavior.. 'He cheated on me' ... it's most common of your complaints.. I must admit that we men don't realize value of women who love us.. Most men even don't know what love is.. They are more attracted to sex than senses..... I personaliy do believe that happiness doesn't directly come from men to women relations.. It has deeper sides and meanings ..If we think that love could take us 'wonderland' then we may make a terrible mistake.. I believe happiness is inside our own world.. Being able to see color of sky, feeling breezes of winds, talking with nature and (most important) knowing that God is with us.. These are more important than being in love with someone.. If we can build up a world inside ourselves then we can 'breathe' happiness even though we're lonely... Am I wrong?.... I also am hearbroken because my love doesn't understand my hoh situation.. and this makes me sad and upset.. anyway I know I have a special world inside me !!! and this is enough for me :) I'm a human created by God :)

ecevit said:
Excuse me ladies, for entering into your special thread... It's very sadding to hear about your exs' bad behavior.. 'He cheated on me' ... it's most common of your complaints.. I must admit that we men don't realize value of women who love us.. Most men even don't know what love is.. They are more attracted to sex than senses..... I personaliy do believe that happiness doesn't directly come from men to women relations.. It has deeper sides and meanings ..If we think that love could take us 'wonderland' then we may make a terrible mistake.. I believe happiness is inside our own world.. Being able to see color of sky, feeling breezes of winds, talking with nature and (most important) knowing that God is with us.. These are more important than being in love with someone.. If we can build up a world inside ourselves then we can 'breathe' happiness even though we're lonely... Am I wrong?.... I also am hearbroken because my love doesn't understand my hoh situation.. and this makes me sad and upset.. anyway I know I have a special world inside me !!! and this is enough for me :) I'm a human created by God :)
At least you realize what a rare and beautiful species we are

***HIDING BEHIND TOUSI AND THE FLYING DARTS***

I know this is the I HATE MEN club and I don't want to meddle in your affairs, however, I would like to volunteer for Lil_Country_Gal's post:

3. Take our guns and sexy gun instructor and shoot at pictures of our ex's :rifle:

Can I be the gun instructor?

This may strike some of you as odd, but I don't have any exes that would be a target of bitter resentment and deliberate harm. Nor do I hate all men.

Can I still eat the chocolate?

Taylor said:
***HIDING BEHIND TOUSI AND THE FLYING DARTS***

I know this is the I HATE MEN club and I don't want to meddle in your affairs, however, I would like to volunteer for Lil_Country_Gal's post:

Can I be the gun instructor?

Yes Taylor you can be the gun instructor. But I wont learn because I am already interested in my guy-friend so leave me out of it. Thanks! :)

Hello girls! :grouphug: I know that Im taken by Sequoias but I thought why not join in here and dicussion together abt exs. Since I did date with alot of exs.

My last ex boyfriend before I started date with Sequoias, he did cheat on me with his ex girlfriend, but I was too stupid to admit to staying with him and forgave him BUT NO TRUST in that relationship until I realized that Im wrong for staying with him and finally dumped him, but he is ok to be friend with.

My another ex boyfriend, he cheated on me with maybe less than 10 guys(Yes, he is 100% gay and just used on me for having his babies). And abused me horrible for almost four to five months.

And mostly of my exs are soo jerk and a$$hole. Im glad that I got over with mostly of them. But few of them, I do care abt and still keep in touch rare.

But, Im more happier to be with Sequoias.

Lets talk more and vent your feelings, all of us will be right here and giving our eyes to listen ;) :grouphug:

I lived with a guy who drank like crazy and turned a 180 when he drank, I couldn't like him and I left him twice!, he smoked everyday too!

I've given up on guys for years, in fact I'am still not the same girl I was before I was with this guy which was years ago, my Deaf friends didn't give a shit about helping me out, and one was in the same situation herself, and that still pisses me off.

I've been going to this very upscale cafe every now and then for years, not often but when I really need to chill out and treat myself I go there. It turns out that the guy I respect and I think the waitress said something to him.

I think he may have hit on me, and I'am still confused by it because I don't really know what it was but I have NEVER reacted to a guy that way! I still haven't gone back there either. When I think I'am going back, I'am too nervous too, but I want too. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

All I said to the waitress (it's a VERY upscale cafe) was: "I wish more guys were like him".....oh you like him??? No I don't like him, he's just so respectable, businesslike and professional, I LOVE that.....

So the next time I walk in, he's "Nice to see you again", I didn't even look at him, and I'am "Nice to see you too.......", he sort of giggles, and then touches me a certain way and I went into this sort of trance before I grabbed my coffee and went on my way.......

Now he was just leaving too, so I still do not know what that was, but whenever I want to go back there I can't. The place is really nice!!

Truthfully?? I hate men, I have given up on them plus my own father pushes my buttons everytime he talks down to me like I'am a year old and doesn the bubble fish lip thing which makes it more difficult for me to understand him, but I'am called a Bitch when I tell him to talk naturally. Thanks to my Dad I continue hating men more and more.

Back