Single Ladies get in here

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

i am not interested ty

hahaha poor moonflower.. LOL :scatter: running and hide.. hehe..

sound fun to go to spa and be pampered for us ladies.. i sure need that! sighs! too bad i have my son here.. :( lol.

LOL

i dunno if that person was a male lol oops

if this person a female i am sorry for freaking out

Lol MoonFlower you are a doll Any new Single Ladies in here? it seems to be the same people lol. Although right now i can't complain being single now being the president of Auto Club and having 13 new hot guys sign up for auto only 12 though i might wanna look at seeing as one is my ex

photokate said:
LOL
Well that doesn't HELP!
PhotoKate would you like to share your expeirences. or omg i asked this one guy out really nice guy and he waited 3 fricken weeks to tell me he was in another relationship everyone is telling me he wasn't in a relationship at the time when i asked guys are so complicating and mean not to mention this whole 3 weeks he flirted back

men are just stupid about feelings and try to hurt women feelings if they are not ready then they are ready sheesh what idiot they are
they are so clueless about feelings

they are too macho RME

moonflower said:
men are just stupid about feelings and try to hurt women feelings if they are not ready then they are ready sheesh what idiot they are
they are so clueless about feelings

they are too macho RME

Not all men are like that, it takes someone special to stand out of the men's crowd. Granted, some men are stupid beyond words but then again, there's good men out there. Either we get the stupid ones or the good ones. Even the stupid ones turns out for the better as they grow up or sometimes good men turns stupid!

well it just i thought i had something special and he just threw it out of the window
and ruined it and i think he is jerk

i agree with ya loveofwine that not all of them are like that oh well

I think with each jerk that goes by we can learn something for the next relationship and each time put up with less of the crap! Hope finally we end up with a good one! :) :)

junejewels said:
I think with each jerk that goes by we can learn something for the next relationship and each time put up with less of the crap! Hope finally we end up with a good one! :) :)

true!

I agree with all of you Some men are pigs downright dirty pigs but some are amazing out to never hurt you i guess it really depends on you and the guy. I know some guys i would do anything to go on just one date with because they are truley caring although i have a question why does it seem to be all the supermodel ones are always the air heads?

Back