Single Ladies get in here

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Ok after tuesday i'm ready to party and i think it wouldn't hurt for u guys to heck we don't need men they just cause heart ache and heart break. the agenda of this part as is follows.

1. Trash talk our men or women ( While eating the worlds finest dark and milk chocolate)

2. Group hug :grouphug:

3. Take our guns and sexy gun instructor and shoot at pictures of our ex's :rifle:

4. Go to the bar have a couple drinks and get crazy with the girls :cheers:

5. repeat until all memories of ex are gone

I know this is just a random fourm but i think it's time we got a place for us single ladies to vent and hug and cry and laugh and not be judge now who's with me :applause:

Me Me Me! :wave: It's a great idea for a thread for venting out feelings those who got their heart broken or having a hard time searching for the right one.

Today, I'm doing pretty good, just taking one day at a time. It has been a hell of a week for me with lack of sleep, nightmares, not eating correctly, crying off and on. This morning I woke up, My little son, Jordan came in my room gave me a hug and kisses that bright up my morning with sunshine. ;)

Cheri said:
Me Me Me! :wave: It's a great idea for a thread for venting out feelings those who got their heart broken or having a hard time searching for the right one.

Today, I'm doing pretty good, just taking one day at a time. It has been a hell of a week for me with lack of sleep, nightmares, not eating correctly, crying off and on. This morning I woke up, My little son, Jordan came in my room gave me a hug and kisses that bright up my morning with sunshine. ;)

Yea i know what u mean with the eating and lack of sleep i ethier don't eat at all that day or eat my weight in chocolate and sleeping never i keep thinking about my ex wondering which skiny anerexic bimbo he picked up this time. For those that don't know i broke up with my bf because he was controling, Said he wanted to see me than made stupid excuses not to, ignored me constantly and i had had enough and said hit the road. than got off the phone cried my eyes out and ate chocolate

Yeah! My ex-fiance is jerk and wimp! :mad: I had a hard time to forgive him what he ruined everything and didn't give straight answer why he wanted to drop wedding off. He kept saying this and that, still not tell the truth! My friends and I beleive that his dad controlled his life.

IcedTeaRulz I'm sorry for ur lost but i'm glad u can stand up against him. I think he's an A**hole for not giving you the straight forward answer. I hate it when guys do that anyone else think that they can just lie and we'll buy it if you don't mind me asking what were some of the reasons?

Lil_country_gal said:
Yea i know what u mean with the eating and lack of sleep i ethier don't eat at all that day or eat my weight in chocolate and sleeping never i keep thinking about my ex wondering which skiny anerexic bimbo he picked up this time. For those that don't know i broke up with my bf because he was controling, Said he wanted to see me than made stupid excuses not to, ignored me constantly and i had had enough and said hit the road. than got off the phone cried my eyes out and ate chocolate

Awwww :hug: know how that feels sweetie! :ily:

My ex didn't go to any bimbo, just to his ex girlfriend who is the mother of his son. I don't believe he is in love with her, I don't see love in front of my eyes when I was over there recently weekend. I think because of their son. Which is a lame excuse, It confused the child even more. But I stayed out of it. Not my business.

My little boy came with me played with his son and they became best of friends now it's ruin because they won't be seeing each others anymore, I'm sure it's hard on the children than it is on adults. I haven't dig in junk food or sugar, I just stopped eating all together I know it's not healthy but I didn't feel hungry because of what's hit me hard.

Yea for the first couple days i stop eating than i pull out the chick flicks with my mom and sister and even my dad and we watch them and cry and laugh together and eat chcolate it's really great just sitting for a couple hours with people who really love you makes it all better

IcedTeaRulz said:
Yeah! My ex-fiance is jerk and wimp! :mad: I had a hard time to forgive him what he ruined everything and didn't give straight answer why he wanted to drop wedding off. He kept saying this and that, still not tell the truth! My friends and I beleive that his dad controlled his life.

Awww Sweetie :hug: I had no idea! I hate men who aren't just fully honest with their feelings. I been there, done that too. You deserved so much girly, don't let him break you down, I should take my own advice but sometimes I don't. :(

Cheri said:
Awww Sweetie :hug: I had no idea! I hate men who aren't just fully honest with their feelings. I been there, done that too. You deserved so much girly, don't let him break you down, I should take my own advice but sometimes I don't. :(
Well maybe it's time to start cheri we all love you here if anything goes wrong you still have us :hug: You deserve the world and more don't setal for just a city. and i have to say this i know we've all heard it before saddley guys will be guys raging testosterone flesh bags but one day we will all find that one that will sweep us off our feet and make us feel like we just got the world and more. Right now i don't care if i meet this man the day before i die as long as i meet him

Thanks Lil_country_gal, Don't forget you are love here too! :ily: I don't know about searching for someone again, I think it is safer to be single than getting another broken heart. It isn't worth it anymore. There is some I could handle but sure cannot handle another heartbreaking, it's too much for me. I'm sure some of you feel the same way correct? Or maybe? Lol! :dunno:

I m glad that i m stay SINGLE! since i just find out abt my ex b/f is cheat on me last year and He is disrespect to me and ects.. and he is drunk every week i was like wtf!? also he alway depend on me all time geez i told him get his's ass get WORK! cuz i don't wanna let him borrow my money for what i need in my home and everythings.. after i find out that he did sex w/other gurl and im glad that i won't let him sex w/me cuz i can't trust him anymore and after he move back to his's hometown so FINALLY im back SINGLE AGAIN and FEEL GOOD! :dance: and he keep wanna me give him chance i told him there no way have chance and rather keep stay friends, i don't care if he get pissed off so he know betta. I know how y'all feel abt IDIOT MEN don't know how to KEEP PANT :giggle:

let us get :grouphug: together

Cheri said:
Thanks Lil_country_gal, Don't forget you are love here too! :ily: I don't know about searching for someone again, I think it is safer to be single than getting another broken heart. It isn't worth it anymore. There is some I could handle but sure cannot handle another heartbreaking, it's too much for me. I'm sure some of you feel the same way correct? Or maybe? Lol! :dunno:
I don't know i mean i'm a teen and already found another cutie who is a southern gentleman but to him i'm just one of the guys at auto so idk i'd love for him to see me as a girl but for now i'm just gonna stay one of the guys till my heart is all put back together and strong enough to go again my dad told me get use to it you have alot more comming. I told him i can't handle another heart break idk i've gone through it to much and just like lovelyblkgal alot of my ex's were drunk abusive jacks so yea i'll stick with the girls for awhile and we'll stay single

Cheri said:
I think it is safer to be single than getting another broken heart. It isn't worth it anymore. There is some I could handle but sure cannot handle another heartbreaking, it's too much for me. I'm sure some of you feel the same way correct? Or maybe? Lol! :dunno:

I agree w/you it's better for us be safe stay single for while bec it's cant take anymore since already hurt that feel als also why not PARTY for gurls who is SINGLE! :fingersx:

Lil_country_gal said:
I don't know i mean i'm a teen and already found another cutie who is a southern gentleman but to him i'm just one of the guys at auto so idk i'd love for him to see me as a girl but for now i'm just gonna stay one of the guys till my heart is all put back together and strong enough to go again my dad told me get use to it you have alot more comming. I told him i can't handle another heart break idk i've gone through it to much and just like lovelyblkgal alot of my ex's were drunk abusive jacks so yea i'll stick with the girls for awhile and we'll stay single

Oh yea i know how ur feel abt it i been there last year *SMH* but glad that stay single for while :thumb:

Yea I know what you all mean. Men can be so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HYAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my share of heartbroken. Last year my exb always drink every day and use pot every day. Smoke in my house when I asked him to go outside to smoke. He is controlling freak and always wanted a lady to be his salve. I manage to kick him out and now he is pissed at me cuz I wouldnt give his stuffs back. Since he move out over a year ago and I have my right to get rid of it or keep it or sell it. So I managed to get rid of his stuffs just before xmas and it felt so good cuz now that I have more room in my house and my shed. Whewwwwwww I also have his bar table which I am gotta keep. :P

Pomeranian said:
Yea I know what you all mean. Men can be so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HYAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my share of heartbroken. Last year my exb always drink every day and use pot every day. Smoke in my house when I asked him to go outside to smoke. He is controlling freak and always wanted a lady to be his salve. I manage to kick him out and now he is pissed at me cuz I wouldnt give his stuffs back. Since he move out over a year ago and I have my right to get rid of it or keep it or sell it. So I managed to get rid of his stuffs just before xmas and it felt so good cuz now that I have more room in my house and my shed. Whewwwwwww I also have his bar table which I am gotta keep. :P
Thanks for sharing see we can all learn somthing from these story's their are guys out there worse than ours

LovelyBlkGal said:
I m glad that i m stay SINGLE! since i just find out abt my ex b/f is cheat on me last year and He is disrespect to me and ects.. and he is drunk every week i was like wtf!? also he alway depend on me all time geez i told him get his's ass get WORK! cuz i don't wanna let him borrow my money for what i need in my home and everythings.. after i find out that he did sex w/other gurl and im glad that i won't let him sex w/me cuz i can't trust him anymore and after he move back to his's hometown so FINALLY im back SINGLE AGAIN and FEEL GOOD! :dance: and he keep wanna me give him chance i told him there no way have chance and rather keep stay friends, i don't care if he get pissed off so he know betta. I know how y'all feel abt IDIOT MEN don't know how to KEEP PANT :giggle:

let us get :grouphug: together

:smash: :smash: Hear Hear!!!! am agree with you totally .... good for you .. !!!

I have my right to get rid of it or keep it or sell it. So I managed to get rid of his stuffs just before xmas and it felt so good cuz now that I have more room in my house I have my right to get rid of it or keep it or sell it. So I managed to get rid of his stuffs just before xmas and it felt so good cuz now that I have more room in my house

LOL good for you ... know what, i did Burned my ex-hubby's stuff .. when he found out he just went gulped and walked away !!! it does made feel good ... :thumb:

:laugh2:

CutePommie said:
I have my right to get rid of it or keep it or sell it. So I managed to get rid of his stuffs just before xmas and it felt so good cuz now that I have more room in my house I have my right to get rid of it or keep it or sell it. So I managed to get rid of his stuffs just before xmas and it felt so good cuz now that I have more room in my house

LOL good for you ... know what, i did Burned my ex-hubby's stuff .. when he found out he just went gulped and walked away !!! it does made feel good ... :thumb:

Back