Shooting at U S Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did I say that? btw - look at front-left side of her vehicle just above headlight. it's damaged.

and I was talking about your dad... not her.

so I ask again - you're saying your dad got lost... ended up at White House.... attempted to ram thru security barrier.... evading from dozens of police officers?

No, you are saying that. I said my dad got lost and ended up at the White House.

nope. I asked you.

right. and? did he go crazy?

btw - her front left bumper have white scratches on it.

Can you prove it didn't exist on her front bumper before she entered DC?

If she rammed, or even "attempted" to ram a barrier, she would not have braked, backed up, and high tailed it out of there. If she had rammed one of those barriers, there would be a huge dent on her front bumper - which there isn't.

So, are you ever going to outgrow your pyromaniac in a field of strawmen phase? because, most people do.

Can you prove it didn't exist on her front bumper before she entered DC?

If she rammed, or even "attempted" to ram a barrier, she would not have braked, backed up, and high tailed it out of there. If she had rammed one of those barriers, there would be a huge dent on her front bumper - which there isn't.

oh gee....

Officers tried to dodge out of the way, but the Infiniti struck a police car and raced up Constitution Avenue, where it crashed into a barrier.

I've struck a vehicle and it didn't have a huge dent on my front bumper.

so what's your angle in here?

nope. I asked you.

right. and? did he go crazy?

My dad has never gone 'crazy' - but, his situation was a little bit different. When he pulled into the employee parking lot of the White House, my family was not swarmed by heavily armed Secret Service Agents and Capitol Hill Police all waving guns in our faces.

So, all in all, our experience was quite different. However, if it had happened that we were swarmed - all of us would probably have to change our underwear shortly after.

My dad has never gone 'crazy' - but, his situation was a little bit different. When he pulled into the employee parking lot of the White House, my family was not swarmed by heavily armed Secret Service Agents and Capitol Hill Police all waving guns in our faces.
"different"...... therefore your argument is invalid.

So, all in all, our experience was quite different. However, if it had happened that we were swarmed - all of us would probably have to change our underwear shortly after.
your experience would be exactly same if your dad went "crazy".... which was what she did.

oh gee....

I've struck a vehicle and it didn't have a huge dent on my front bumper.

so what's your angle in here?

So, you can't prove it wasn't there before she entered DC. :ty:
you do notice that we are talking about traffic violations ... correct? Do your State police send an execution squad if you are not wearing a seatbelt?

So, you can't prove it wasn't there before she entered DC. :ty:

um... she struck a police car.... which is white.

and I'm sure it would be very easy to prove it but I'm not an investigating police officer so I do not have an access to thousands of security cameras and toll booth cameras.

and you can't prove that it wasn't caused by this incident. therefore your argument is invalid. so what's your angle in here?

"different"...... therefore your argument is invalid.

your experience would be exactly same if your dad went "crazy".... which was what she did.

Your question was invalid. :ty:

you do notice that we are talking about traffic violations ... correct? Do your State police send an execution squad if you are not wearing a seatbelt?

did they?

Your question was invalid. :ty:

looks like we're done for today :)

I'm pretty sure not a single soul in here has any idea what the heck you're babbling about. you sure you're not catching what she got? :ugh:

good night! :wave:

um... she struck a police car.... which is white.

and I'm sure it would be very easy to prove it but I'm not an investigating police officer so I do not have an access to thousands of security cameras and toll booth cameras.

and you can't prove that it wasn't caused by this incident. therefore your argument is invalid. so what's your angle in here?

So .. you are promulgating an argument in which you cannot prove. Interesting.

I'd much rather stick to what we know - and that was some pretty good video coverage of what actually happened. And it all contradicts with the official report from the authorities.

looks like we're done for today :)

I'm pretty sure not a single soul in here has any idea what the heck you're babbling about. you sure you're not catching what she got? :ugh:

good night! :wave:

Saavik does. :lol:

Apparently, you, do not. What a shocker.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHb9wVem8N8[/ame]

I'd much rather stick to what we know - and that was some pretty good video coverage of what actually happened. And it all contradicts with the official report from the authorities.

and you can't even prove me wrong either. and guess what? here's a FACT

Thursday's drama began around 2 p.m., when the woman steered a black Infiniti near the White House, a U.S. Secret Service source said. She drove up to a barrier at the 15th and E street checkpoint and was approached by Secret Service officers. She hurriedly made an erratic three-point turn, struck the barrier and backed into an officer before driving away, the source told CNN.

Police said the car sped down Pennsylvania Avenue toward the Capitol, where security vehicles stopped it at Garfield Circle.
The woman slammed the car into reverse, crashing into a police cruiser, and tried to get away. At that point officers began firing, a witness said.

Dramatic video footage by other witnesses showed the black vehicle then careening around a nearby traffic circle with a police car in close pursuit and then heading away. The car crashed into more security barriers a few blocks later, witnesses said.

More shots were fired after the vehicle stopped, and the woman was hit several times, said Metropolitan Police Department Chief Cathy Lanier. Carey was later pronounced dead, Lanier said. Two officers were injured.

well there you go!

Source: Schizophrenia meds found at home of woman in Capitol shooting - CNN.com
Washington (CNN) -- Authorities investigating why a Connecticut woman rammed barricades near the U.S. Capitol found medications in her apartment to treat schizophrenia and other mental disorders, a law enforcement source briefed on the investigation said Friday.

Carey's boyfriend contacted police in December saying he feared for the safety of their child, who was 4 months old at the time, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation. The boyfriend said the woman was acting delusional, claiming the president had placed Stamford under lockdown and that her house was under electronic surveillance, the source said.

He told police that she was suffering from post-partum depression, was having trouble sleeping and was on medication. Carey underwent a mental health evaluation, said the source, who added that the boyfriend has been question by federal authorities about Thursday's events.

The cops had guns and surrounded her car and the woman drove right through the barrier , the cops could had shot the tires out and that would had stopped her. I am guessing with all the mass shootings that been happening the cops where under more pressure to made sure it did not happen again.
The tragic part of the whole thing is that more was not done to help the woman knowing she had post prenatal depression. A mother had drowned all of her sons in a bathtub and she also post prenatal depression . People are not getting the help they need when they have a mental health issue .
People are fighting over Obamacare while people with mental heath issues are falling through the cracks. There is something terribly wrong with this picture.

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back