Shooting at U S Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably ... because it didn't happen.

yea there was a police unicorn at the end... didyaseethat???

I am wondering how long it is going to take before they drag her through the gutter.

yea there was a police unicorn at the end... didyaseethat???

I did, and ... nope. Nada. No secret service agent went sprawling over her hood and into a ditch. Sorry.

However, what I did see was a mother going "OMG! OMG! ALL THESE GUNS AROUND MY BABY!!! GOTS TO GOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

:lol: why am I not surprised by your response?

I don't need a training nor experience to say otherwise. Cops involved in this situation are trained and they did the best they could. In fact, they did a good job. That's why not a single innocent people including a baby was injured or killed.

You on the other hand... are sitting on that chair, criticizing them and saying that you can do the job better than them.... :laugh2:

Yes, turn me into a stawman for your argument by attacking me personally because your 'expertise' here is non-existent, of that I really am not surprised. I have a different take on events, so deal with it, the world will always be full of differing thought and opinions.

Now I'm done since my opinion is based on logos and ethos, attack me and insult me all you want, I really don't care, go for it if it makes you feel better.

I agree, I didn't see anyone struck either or damage from ramming the barricade. Those barricades are thick metal that weigh quite a bit, I've seen them in person. No denting on the area of the car where a full grown man apparently landed. I guess people will believe any story a cops says because surely they never lie to cover up incompetence.

You still question my credibility here when you seemingly have no credibility. I'm interested in what is your training or experience here is if I may ask. Anyway, I said my say, another topic I'm done with.

Thank you for your service Saavik. I had a friend who was a USMC MP and served in Afghanistan. He never discusses it, and for you to discuss your expertise here with us, thank you.

(and he walked away from a Police department because, in his words, they were corrupt).

what's your angle in here? Obama made her do it?

I don't have an agenda. I think the police over reacted and are concocting untruths as a result of knowing they over reacted. It is a tense time and every one was on edge.

Yes, turn me into a stawman for your argument by attacking me personally because your 'expertise' here is non-existent, of that I really am not surprised. I have a different take on events, so deal with it, the world will always be full of differing thought and opinions.

Now I'm done since my opinion is based on logos and ethos, attack me and insult me all you want, I really don't care, go for it if it makes you feel better.

expertise? what expertise? I have none and I've never stated that I had an expertise.

I praised the cops. you criticized the cops. the only difference is... you're sitting on the chair, criticizing them with some ESPN football replays while they were out there, risking their lives to stop this lunatic rabid woman in this imperfect world.

I don't have an agenda.

that's not what I asked.

Angle - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
3a : the precise viewpoint from which something is observed or considered <a camera angle> <consider the question from all angles>; also : the aspect seen from such an angle <discuss all angles of the question>

Are you saying that this woman was just a poor ole' frightened, confused lady who got "lost" from Connecticut and somehow ended up at White House?

Ah .. I guess the dragging her through the gutter has already begun :roll:

expertise? what expertise? I have none and I've never stated that I had an expertise.

I praised the cops. you criticized the cops. the only difference is... you're sitting on the chair, criticizing them with some ESPN football replays while they were out there, risking their lives to stop this lunatic rabid woman in this imperfect world.

I actually hate sports and don't have a TV and I'm currently sitting in bed since I don't really have a chair, let alone a desk. Again, nice of you to try making me into a strawman.

that's not what I asked.

Angle - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Are you saying that this woman was just a poor ole' frightened, confused lady who got "lost" from Connecticut and somehow ended up at White House?

You asked two questions - both questions combined illustrate that you perceive me to have an agenda - which I do not.

I have already discussed my POV.

And if, she got lost and ended up at the White House - she isn't the first person to have done that. My dad did the same exact thing - by pure accident - when I was 7 years old. Fortunately for us, the DC police were not on edge at that time, and they were far more friendly.

You asked two questions - both questions combined illustrate that you perceive me to have an agenda - which I do not.

I have already discussed my POV.

And if, she got lost and ended up at the White House - she isn't the first person to have done that. My dad did the same exact thing - by pure accident - when I was 7 years old. Fortunately for us, the DC police were not on edge at that time, and they were far more friendly.

so you're saying your dad got lost... ended up at White House.... attempted to ram thru security barrier.... evading from dozens of police officers?

I actually hate sports and don't have a TV and I'm currently sitting in bed since I don't really have a chair, let alone a desk. Again, nice of you to try making me into a strawman.
you did it yourself, not me.

and I hate watching sports too.

you did it yourself, not me.

and I hate watching sports too.

What is it that I have done myself? Did I turn myself into a strawman for your argument by posting under your account about myself, belittling myself with entirely nonsensical word painting?

Also, I really hate sports, playing or watching it.

What is it that I have done myself?
by turning into a strawman.

Did I turn myself into a strawman for your argument by posting under your account about myself, belittling myself with entirely nonsensical word painting?
oh my. did I hurt your feeling?

Also, I really hate sports, playing or watching it.
oic. I guess you can't be trusted to throw that 'nade :lol:

so you're saying your dad got lost... ended up at White House.... attempted to ram thru security barrier.... evading from dozens of police officers?

Where did she ram through a barrier? There was no damage on her front bumper.

Where did she ram through a barrier? There was no damage on her front bumper.

where did I say that? btw - look at front-left side of her vehicle just above headlight. it's damaged.

and I was talking about your dad... not her.

so I ask again - you're saying your dad got lost... ended up at White House.... attempted to ram thru security barrier.... evading from dozens of police officers?

by turning into a strawman.

oic. I guess you can't be trusted to throw that 'nade :lol:

I guess you got me, I logged into your account and belittled myself in word painting, just to be your strawman, to prove you right, despite being wrong. :roll:

I no longer do that gig and who needs a M67, when you have an AT4 or M203 among other weapons.

I guess you got me, I logged into your account and belittled myself in word painting, just to be your strawman, to prove you right, despite being wrong. :roll:

I no longer do that gig and who needs a M67, when you have an AT4 or M203 among other weapons.

hooah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back