Shooting at U S Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on the TV a reporter say they're not sure if has anything to with the government shut down. I thought was because of the shutdown , has anyone else heard anything else?

my news say she been arrested not dead i inclined to believe my news got it right

my news say she been arrested not dead i inclined to believe my news got it right

I heard one state policeman been shot , I think he is still alive. She had her child with her too , I would think add another charge against the woman for being her child in danger .

i wonder if post natal psycosis child baby with her ...she must known this would happen unless got serious mental illness

Wirelessly posted

None of the gunshots came from the car. The police opened fired on the womans car. It is amazing the child isn't hit.

Right, and so far none of gun was found from suspect. It all started by verbal that got out of hand. Police over-reacted and shoot that lead to multiple shot fired. Perhaps cop is acting like one of tyrannies. Verbal? It makes me wondering if there was sexual harassment by police toward to the female driver? :hmm:

This is one of reason why I don't trust our government and I am and will always protect 2A!

Wirelessly posted

None of the gunshots came from the car. The police opened fired on the womans car. It is amazing the child isn't hit.

Just read he news...the Lady is dead...and the child is OK....physically, but mentally I'm guessing not....2 others transported to the hospital....

So far, according the news, she didn't have a gun but law enforcement did all the shooting....and with a child in the car no less. To me, if they could tell a woman was driving, they shouldn't have fired on her until they could clear she was the only one in the car. I'm sure this story will continue to develop, but somehow I think it's a tad more involved than the government shutdown.....

Laura

Maybe, those lady is furloughed worker due to goverment shutdown. She might road rage or something.

The story I am hearing is that she tried to ram the gates at one of the entrances to the capitol. In doing so, she ran over a secret service agent sending him flying on top of her car. They chased her and when she was surrounded by police, she got out of her car in an aggressive manner. That is when she was shot. They are saying she had severe mental issues. It is all very sad, especially for the child.

i wonder if post natal psycosis child baby with her ...she must known this would happen unless got serious mental illness

I just heard on the news the woman did have some mental health illness. She had no guns , it's amazing the child was not hurt. I heard nothing about the dad yet.

Miriam_Carey.jpg

This photo comes from what is believed to be the Facebook page of Miriam Carey, who according to multiple police sources, allegedly led authorities on a car chase near the U.S. Capitol on Oct. 3, 2013.
/ Facebook

Driver in U.S. Capitol car chase ID'd as Conn. woman - CBS News

Right, and so far none of gun was found from suspect. It all started by verbal that got out of hand. Police over-reacted and shoot that lead to multiple shot fired. Perhaps cop is acting like one of tyrannies. Verbal? It makes me wondering if there was sexual harassment by police toward to the female driver? :hmm:

This is one of reason why I don't trust our government and I am and will always protect 2A!

dude..... I would do same thing as cops. did you see the video? she was clearly a very hostile danger to public and police officers

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqeehclJcjI[/ame]

dude..... I would do same thing as cops. did you see the video? she was clearly a very hostile danger to public and police officers

Dramatic Footage of DC Car Chase - YouTube

Out of all the hostile car chases in the US, the cops usually find a way to disable the vehicle without drawing guns. I do find it interesting with all the recent news that people are so easily justifying loss of life and so on, but maybe I'm alone in thinking they didn't need to open fire on the car.

I guess shoot first, bury the questions with the corpse when a hostile driver is this close to our precious politicians.

She seemed distraught. Apparently that is a capitol offense in DC.

You know, out of towners get overwhelmingly confused when they drive through DC. One wrong turn, and you can end up on a highway going to Virginia or Maryland, when you had actually thought that little side street was going to take you to a parking lot so you and your family could spend the day looking at the Smithsonian Museums along the National Mall.

Most people, when they first drive thru DC, cannot tell the difference between a The Department of Agriculture federal building from one of the Smithsonian Museums at a quick drive by glance. Maybe, just maybe, that guard house with armed Capitol Police and Secret Service agents next to the Senator parking looks like you can pull through, get a ticket for parking, just like at a shopping mall parking lot. Little do people know that if you decide to actually pull through one of those quaint guard posts, that you will have Secret Service Agents, as well as Capitol Police, sprouting from the cracks in the sidewalk, they appear from nowhere, and swarm your car.

If you are prone to panic attacks, and anxiety, and see a gun being waved in your face, you might just decide to make a U-turn and hightail it out of there.

She was unarmed, with a child in her car. She was a 33 year old dental hygienist with no history of violence, when she got out of her car after she crashed, they shot and killed her right in front of her child. Congratulations DC police, you made your gestapo comrades proud today.

I remember seeing a post somewhere ... hmmm ... wonder where it was, about a guy panicking when his range rover was surrounded.

Oh, and by the way, if you decide to drive through DC, you had better be wearing your seat belt by golly! If you don't, they might just sic an AC 10 warthog on your posterior.

She didn't ram this police car:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCu80iDid_Q[/ame]

Out of all the hostile car chases in the US, the cops usually find a way to disable the vehicle without drawing guns. I do find it interesting with all the recent news that people are so easily justifying loss of life and so on, but maybe I'm alone in thinking they didn't need to open fire on the car.

I guess shoot first, bury the questions with the corpse when a hostile driver is this close to our precious politicians.

they didn't shoot first.... they warned her many many many times and attempted to block her but she was too vicious and had to be put down like a rabid dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back