Sex on first date?

Do you have sex on first date?

• Total voters
gnarlydorkette said:
:thumb:
good one Illustrator ;)
"hey, lets elope!" (after a hot night of honeymoon) "Oops, I dont like y ou... let's get an annulment!"

It's been done before! Why not? :cuddle:

Thanks wolfy, and to Deaf 258 I agree, look at Brit Spears.......only one day.. I have met people they divorced after few months....

Dating first! Then over 1 month later my girlfriend want sex with me. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now! That's why my girlfriend want get married me in the future..

Sex on a first date??? You guys need to keep the horse in the pants and zipped up cuz being smooth and taking things slow is the best way on a first date.

Tony Montana said:
Sex on a first date??? You guys need to keep the horse in the pants and zipped up cuz being smooth and taking things slow is the best way on a first date.
i second that dude!

well... sometime its happened to everyone to have sex in first date ... then after that they go like ... dont see each other again... nor not heard from them again... its like disappear in thin air...imagaine that. well...depend on what your define "HAVE SEX IN FIRST DATE" there few reason about this:

#1: enjoyable and romance
#2: benefit sex...maybe
#3: have sex for fun?
#4: ended up being drunk and having sex by mistake?
#5: have sex without thinkin twice?
#6: used on someone for sex?

thats all i know.
but i dont think i will have sex in first date ... same ideas that i have sex with stranger person.

when i was 17 and had serious relationship little too fast. i was girlfriend to him for a month then we just happened to do that as we wanted. while we was engaged with hearing partner, i met one deaf guy from long distance and exchanged phone numbers in 1999 for as friends. then in aug i broke up with my hearing finance because of other reasons not including this issue. anyway... few months i called him and waited on him to see me as friends and chatting so somehow... we met again and i hugged but he kissed me... so he rent hotel and i was dumb enough and i was dumb to test him if he wanted for sex tonite or tmw he said tmw so we wait tmw... anyway... next different few boyfriends little bad habits and some are long to wait like one month... last summer was the last time i dated while we are friend at first then somehow he wanted to kiss me so we started bf and gf. i tried to keep staying friend with him when i told him i prefer friends for now... but it seem not working out at last that he realized and rather be friend with me so i let him go. yeah i have to break "letting" plms of mine habits. i have to keep my gut well as i can. FIRST DATE IS NOT GOOD TO HAVE SEX IN FIRST PLACE. IF SEX IN FIRST PLACE WITH NOT KNOWING THAT PERSON WELL ENOUGH, THEN IT IS NOT GOOD FOR AT LAST. IF FRIENDS IN PERSON ONLY WELL LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW EACH OTHER, THEN IT UP TO FRIENDS TO HAVE SEX OR WHATEVER ON FIRST DATE OR GF BF RELATIONSHIP. I AGREED WITH MOST OF PEOPLE WHO RESPOND TO YOUR ISSUES TOO. SMILE. I AM WORKING ON TO BE FRIENDS TO KNOW PERSONALITY THE LONGER THEN I COULD KNOW THE RIGHT ONE WITH "TRUST" TO START SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP NOT EVEN DOING SEX SO FAST BUT TO ENJOY OUT IN PUBLIC ACTIVITIES YA KNOW.

sex on the first date is not so bad as long as you can handle it, and your responsible
some of you are talking like sex on the first date is like marriage
it doesn't need to mean anythin emotional, it doesn't need to mean an automatic relationship, it doesn't need to mean that the guy is a playa or the girl is a whore

if i'm with a girl, we meet one day, have sex that same day, fine, so be it we both have a nice day of pleasure....whether we wanna stay in touch or not is up to us....if we do, great it'z not like our relationship will be sex and nothin else, that would get boring fast....but sex is a very important part of a relationship, when it comes to it....how many people have a divorce or break up simply because of bad sex

no sex on first date cuz it isn't worth it first know that person first for a while but not for a month probably few months but ah.. I noticed most people wait til 3rd date to have sex :ugh:

I think you should add "Depends". Every first date is different.

lmao
i had sex with my boyfriend the first day i met him
and well it's been almost 7 months so far
and the sex is still incredibly amazing lol :boink:

:lol: Well, although I do agree with the 'no sex on first date' tag, but I had sex with my fiance' -- the first day he flew over to USA to meet me in person for the first time. We're still married today..6 years on! ;)

hiyas....

Well I'd have to agree with u guys. shouldnt have sex on first date. Should wait a little longer to get to know the guy or gal b4 going into it with them... I agree, cuz it's based on experience. I've been on dates with guy and had sex with them. I've had sex with guy on first or 2nd dates. the relationship end quickly.. never had long realationship with the guy that I had sex with so soon... so since then I've been making the guy and myself wait little longer, so we both get to know each other and go out have fun. until we both build our relationship, communication, trust, and knowing each other. To see if we get along great. then I'd probably jump into it with him. :) I'm single, tho. been that way for long time. It was by choice, tho.

I wouldn't mind sex on a first date... only if it stays separate and no committment afterwards.

I believe it's doesn't matter. More important is...

find hot girl or boy and show what you are interest. Then get laid. That's it. :twisted:

I remember during high school and college years, I would see my friends having one night stands. They got me curious. They would boast of their conquests but most ended up depressed because that guy never called back. Most women equates sex to intimacy, thinking it means that the guy genuinely likes them but men would hump anything, even a hen *chuckles*.

A few years ago, I decided that I would have one night stand to see what it is like. Hell, I made a huge mistake. I felt dirty and paranoid, as I did not know his personal history. What if he has STDS, HIV or Hepatitis??

I chalked that up to a learning experience ...knowing that I did not miss out anything from not having many one night stands and that it is much better to be doing it with a man you love and know that he will be there for you next day.

It is better for these who can accept the fact of having sex on first date but not for sensitive people like me.

i think having sex on first date is stupid.. it will not work that way.. it is for someone who is deeply in love. and having sex between a man and woman mean something more than one night stands. you know? it should be saved for lifetime commitment. dont degrade yourself for first time date and having sex later on u will feel bad u did this in first place. only when u FEEL so RIGHT then by any mean go ahead and do it. but DONT think u HAVE to but be strong and say NO if ur not ready... :)

skeptikaltruth said:
sex on the first date is not so bad as long as you can handle it, and your responsible
some of you are talking like sex on the first date is like marriage
it doesn't need to mean anythin emotional, it doesn't need to mean an automatic relationship, it doesn't need to mean that the guy is a playa or the girl is a whore

if i'm with a girl, we meet one day, have sex that same day, fine, so be it we both have a nice day of pleasure....whether we wanna stay in touch or not is up to us....if we do, great it'z not like our relationship will be sex and nothin else, that would get boring fast....but sex is a very important part of a relationship, when it comes to it....how many people have a divorce or break up simply because of bad sex

I have a rather different perspective than yall.. I'm not planning to 'do it' until I get married, because to me sex is something serious- hell, thats how babies are made. I just feel that if God (or whoever is up there) made sex so serious, God is telling us it's something to cherish and not abuse; thus I plan to wait until marriage.

I just hate seeing kids at school prancing around having sex with a different partner every week- :thumbd: and sex on a first date is obviously a no-no for me. I just wish people would take it a bit more seriously. I mean, one fuck-up and your life is shafted, :wtf: you have a baby which is a huge burden if you weren't planning to have one.

[/ends rant]

Back