Sex on first date?

Do you have sex on first date?

• Total voters
What about those of us that would get laid before even going on a date??? :dunno:

Where is the option for guys like me. :dunno: This is unfair. I have taken women on the spot... Has any one else ever just met some one. Then rocked their world???
:cool:

Well with my first, we waited three months before we had sex.

With my husband we did have sex on the first date. We met at a party, then didn't see each other for three months. Then we got together and it just happened. Well we will be together 8 years in September and Married for 3.

So it all depends on the situation. I still would say no, don't have sex on a first date though, too much crap going around now and you never know the person. . .

hedge said:
With my husband we did have sex on the first date. We met at a party, then didn't see each other for three months. Then we got together and it just happened. Well we will be together 8 years in September and Married for 3.

My wife and I had sex BEFORE our first date—it’s turned into sort of a never-ending joke between us. :kiss:

what the-?

What's the big deal about sex before the 1st date? It's just that..either it happens or does'nt happen on the 1st date depends on the people involved.
So they "do it" on the 1st date..as long as they're consenting adults. Some people don't do it until later on.

:gives:

No. I'm asexual. Honestly, I've never seen the point of the whole sex thing. (of course, I do see a certain evolutionary & biologic/ logical necessity.)

Malfoyish said:
I can tell you from personal experience that they are - it's so much better to wait and see how the relationship develops when sex is not an option.

-Malfoyish

I have to agree with you that is better to wait and let the relationships develops when two people care about each other and really be in love. I don't believe rushing sex on a first, second or third date until two people really want and like and care about each other and not just to use each other for the wrong reasons. People get hurt this way by rushing too soon and too fast. And sex should be never be pressure either. It take two people to feel ready not just one. Sex can wait until the person is sure they really want each other and making the relationship to a serious committment. Some guys I know are not always willing to wait which mean they will not make a great relationship. They don't know how to be patience or treat a person right with respects. Life is too short to waste it on games. ~ ItalianGemRose :ily:

Nesmuth said:
Yeah It's better test drive your car before you buy it. Better use the dressing rooms at the department stores before you buy it. Its better to ask for a sample spoon at 31 flavors ice cream before you buy it. It's better to sample the cheese at hickory farms store before you buy it.

Yeah its better to try your gal out before you buy her with 2 words!

Richard Roehm

How much are you going to pay for your girl? Women are not product you can buy. It is no problem trying out things that you plan to buy but not human beings.

Sex isn't something you were born with but it is a learning experience. My hope for all married couple is that they would learn to improve and please the other.

sex before relationship, or during relationship before marriage isn't a good idea. If it happened, it happened but try to avoid it until marriage.

Don't get me wrong for judging.. but from experience. Most of us would regret for not waiting.

If your spouse is not good in bed, help get them educated! Do somehting besides divorcing.

Back