Sex on first date?

Do you have sex on first date?

• Total voters

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
do you have sex on first date? I think the relationship is doomed when that happens....

BabyPhat21 said:
do you have sex on first date? I think the relationship is doomed when that happens....

I can tell you from personal experience that they are - it's so much better to wait and see how the relationship develops when sex is not an option.

-Malfoyish

I think sex on the first date is fine... as long as it is known where they both stand. I've heard of situations where the gal assumes that sex is his way of saying that he wants to be her boyfriend so things get out of hand and she becomes depressed. If both just wanted to have fun, and both know that they don't plan on getting anywhere with a relationship... then it's fine. If both want to love each other first, then sex on a first date isn't exactly a good idea.

honest with yall, i did many time on sex first date before.. oh man it was not good.. just sex then left me out.. i was unhappy abt that.. cuz of i thought it was everything fine but i was wrong.. not good on first date... i already decided to wait one month or so see if it work it out.. :D but i date my babe java almost 3 months soon..

*legs closed* no sex on the first day for me..... :nono:

I think sex on the first date degrades the people involved, but thats just my own opinion. I guess exceptions would be people who have liked each other for a long long time and have known each other for longer. Those people are comfortable with each other, and their goals are usually the same, to be together. But for the most part, I think its wrong. I've done it and its not an experience I want to go through again. =/

sex on first date heck no.. i prefer to get to know a person well.. and have a relationship first :D

Hm, interesting...
Conincidentally, I am on a first date with somebody this weekend, and it is obvious we like teachother and we talked everynight and we ended up spending the night together, but no sex involved.

I do agree that sex on the first date would ruin the relationship becos it spoiled the "surprise"

I never have sex on first dates and I prefer to wait til after the serious relationship. Having sex on a first date makes me feel like a slut or lose my dignity. That is who I am. :)

Sex on a FIRST date? *Thud*
No way! It is not a proper thing to do. That's called "quickie". Yikes...
Hey, guys... *Shakin' the bone* Wanna some? :laugh2:

nani kuini said:
I never have sex on first dates and I prefer to wait til after the serious relationship. Having sex on a first date makes me feel like a slut or lose my dignity. That is who I am. :)

Extactly I wud same thing like you do...
I'd rather close my legs until to getting know you more each together very important whole for my life.. Becoming more seriouis relationship wha..ever open legs.. Depends on relationship seriouis... I'd rather wait until bit longer than about 6 mos or more.. then I can open my legs..
By the way , I married my hubby.

First man was hell mistake in my life.. then move on... and found.....
I was in date with my man.. for few months and felt trust him 100% because he is very capitable (sp) trust person ever I had. I decide and go for seriouis relationship and process made in love.. few month later, Oh OppiSe end up I'm pregnant ((chuckles)) Sometimes I feel worry if he might leaving me becz I'm pregnant.. cuz I have one child of son.. He willing accept raise my 1st son.. Seems seriouis along with me.. After born, He was broke his tears and emotions happy seeing his first daughter..
Wow, we are stayed relationship bit longer but he did propased (sp) me for marry. I accept yes but didn't go for planning.. Cuz I was kind chicken to get marry which reason high percentage of divorce.. That scares me out of it..
We are still together high alikely 10 years.. got another third child (last).. then gave it up decide to marry my same man... We married the most recent from few years ago on July 7 2001 ((chuckles))
We are happily married but sometimes we are full of being an asshole least nobody purrrrrrrrrrrfect lives here.. hahahha
Love all of us family here! :)

For me, it's half and half. Sometimes I would hold on and wait for a while before having sex. Then other times, it just moves a little faster that I intended to but no problem with it. I don't think that by having sex fast would degrade a relationship too quickly. And no, first date sex is not a quickie like someone said here. Sometimes it could be an all-nighter passionate sex. Sometimes it is nice to be naked and cuddle together in the night, with no further sexual actions.

kuifje75 said:
For me, it's half and half. Sometimes I would hold on and wait for a while before having sex. Then other times, it just moves a little faster that I intended to but no problem with it. I don't think that by having sex fast would degrade a relationship too quickly. And no, first date sex is not a quickie like someone said here. Sometimes it could be an all-nighter passionate sex. Sometimes it is nice to be naked and cuddle together in the night, with no further sexual actions.

Well, through my experience from the past... every male is different. Some of them likes "quickie"... some of them don't. I remma one of my friends from long ago.. he was in his late 30's at that time and he can't control his sex drive with one woman. He wanted more than 3 times a DAY on his first date. But, after a little while later, that woman left him, because she felt that it was too fast and too soon. As its for me, I prefer S L O W.... to test him if he has a good patience or not. If, he has no patience, then, I would tell him to find someone else.

I have had one night stands. After the act, I felt dirty. I never tried to pursue a relationship with them either.

I agree, sex on the first date, shouldn't happen.
With my husband I waited over 6 months, because I really liked and respected him.

What about....

On the first date, asked to get marriage then have sex. Is that good? :o

illustrator said:
What about....

On the first date, asked to get marriage then have sex. Is that good? :o

:thumb:
good one Illustrator ;)
"hey, lets elope!" (after a hot night of honeymoon) "Oops, I dont like y ou... let's get an annulment!"

gnarlydorkette said:
:thumb:
good one Illustrator ;)
"hey, lets elope!" (after a hot night of honeymoon) "Oops, I dont like y ou... let's get an annulment!"

:rofl: GnarlyDorkette! U leaving that Poor Guy?

*ahem*

I think it depends on the two involved. Sure, it could kill relationships, but you'd never know.

I would prefer to wait until sex, but hey if the both of you are horny and are being responsible for own actions, then why not?

I would only steer clear of "sex on the first date" if one tend to associate sex with relationships. Sometimes it could just be casual

I should point out that men aren't the only ones capable of going for just a "one night stand"... Women do it too, so watch out guys. Hehe

I, however, don't like the idea of "one nigh stands" because I would beat myself up wondering what the heck happened... Luckily, I haven't really had that kind of conflict. Knock on wood.

No. Gotta date more if comes to sex. I agree what babyphat said "the relationship is doomed when that happens"

In my life, I prefer after 3rd date cuz to get know her more than sex. Its more important to know each other longers than sex.

Back