Sex on first date?

Do you have sex on first date?

• Total voters
t0rmented said:
I have a rather different perspective than yall.. I'm not planning to 'do it' until I get married, because to me sex is something serious- hell, thats how babies are made. I just feel that if God (or whoever is up there) made sex so serious, God is telling us it's something to cherish and not abuse; thus I plan to wait until marriage.

I just hate seeing kids at school prancing around having sex with a different partner every week- :thumbd: and sex on a first date is obviously a no-no for me. I just wish people would take it a bit more seriously. I mean, one fuck-up and your life is shafted, :wtf: you have a baby which is a huge burden if you weren't planning to have one.

[/ends rant]
then why is ur signture is something about sex?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
then why is ur signture is something about sex?

My signature is a practical joke (my roommate is an avid star wars fan, he also uses this name, and we don't share all of the same beliefs).

t0rmented said:
My signature is a practical joke (my roommate is an avid star wars fan, he also uses this name, and we don't share all of the same beliefs).
Sure... :sure:

Heh!

Leg crossed!! No sex on first day of date.. I prefer 4 or 5 date unless you get to know him first...

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Leg crossed!! No sex on first day of date.. I prefer 4 or 5 date unless you get to know him first...

thought, you prefer to wait 120 months = 10 years to leg uncrossed ?

;)

Sabrina said:
thought, you prefer to wait 120 months = 10 years to leg uncrossed ?

;)

120 months = 10 years without SEX!!! :shock:

I prefer to wait 4th or 5th date unless I know the guy... If not, I can wait til he is READY or possible in about a month or so... if we are REALLY ready to jump in the "fun"... ;)

What if you already know the guy for years, it's just your first time to actually date him?

10 yrs? i cant wait that long.. LOL.. the LONGEST i have go by without sex is almost 4 yrs.. lmao.. thats a new record for me.. hehe.. :)

dang i m duh today.. tired and not enuff sleep.. i didnt mean to clcik on submit.. im not finished with my lasdt post.. anyway as i was saying.. for me, i would wait till 4 or 5 th dates or so.. or MARRIED.. lol.. presnetly im dating someone as i have been out on date with him 5 times and still havent done it.. lol.. no rush grins..

as for you- vampx.. if i know him for years.. i would sitll rather wait and go with the flow.. not on first date, i dont think so.. that seem wrong what if u will feel used and guilty for doing it ? no should wait tho... freinds- how will u know if your relationship will work ? romantically involved? when u r friends for years u dont know if yall have chemistry or not? if u do it what if its a mistake? better to WAIT... heh :)

It's NONO to have sex on first date for me. I perfer to get to know the lady first. My experiences having sex on first date is a wrong idea!!! it did not LAST long enough. Yep it ruined the surprise..

The best way is to wait until you are married. :) I know a lot of people regret having sex before marriage.

Sex on first date isnt RECOMMEND period....too often the dated couple end up making nasty :deal: I have witnessed many confused and questions after sex was performed on their first night of date. People described the date in wrong perspective....date isnt about bonking or whatever! Date is purpose to get know each other and take a step at one a time. There is no place for bonking in first night of date period. Leading to long or short term of good condition of building relationship will result in good dating.

Try em before you buy em!

Yeah It's better test drive your car before you buy it. Better use the dressing rooms at the department stores before you buy it. Its better to ask for a sample spoon at 31 flavors ice cream before you buy it. It's better to sample the cheese at hickory farms store before you buy it.

Yeah its better to try your gal out before you buy her with 2 words!

Richard Roehm

Last edited:
Nesmuth said:
Yeah its better to try your gal out before you buy her with 2 words!

Richard Roehm

wait a min????? BUY HER?????? u cant buy her.. u ONLY can LOVE her, period.. lol..

unless u want to be bought as a prostitute? good luck on that.. i wouldnt want to be one as it can lead to std and hiv so on. then u will feel used and ashamed. yikes.. bad idea.... NOT me..... no THANKS.... :D

Luckysmile23 said:
wait a min????? BUY HER?????? u cant buy her..

Spoken like a traditionalist. Marriage nowadays is anything but love. Take a look at Hollywood! "I DO" these days is pretty much like giving 5 cows to the father of the bride.

Richard

thank you.. heh.. :mrgreen: hmm i know i have noticed that the celebrities get married as they didnt care? just eloped after meeting a month later or even few days later? what the world is coming to? what happened to courting? in old days u have to court one to get to know her before he can ask the father for the hand ? jeez. today sucks. im such a romantic hopeless and sometimes i think i was born in wrong time? I should have been a southern belle of 1800's LOL heh.... :)

intz...yall got different opinions....well...i dunno where to start but sometimes i had sex with guy on first date...i aint no ashame bout it..and we still seein each other afterwards....but anyways...im single momma...i have a sex partner....ofc he is not my boyfriend...we used to be together 3 years ago..we been together for like wha bout 4 months...now we remains friends and we make this agreement..we will always be friend and we can have sex anytime we want...eh...it yall life...we all cannot discrimate (sp)....but at least u know juz dont be like whores out on street that have no respect for herself..ugh nasty ass hoes...lol

Brian said:
The best way is to wait until you are married. :) I know a lot of people regret having sex before marriage.

uh..i do not regret for havin sex..cuz i do not believe in marriage cuz men can be sucks sometimes...marriage aint all purrrferct...ugh

Back