Russia wants WWIII

Oh yes they are....
You dont think so?

There are other countries that are even worst and you know for a fact if they had the know how or the equipment, they would in a heartbeat.

There will be no WWIII, period.

I found it is laughable when someone think that WWIII will be happening and our government isn't stupid about conflict - we survived in Cold War era and got thorough with USSR and China.

Who would you like to see pair up in the ring? :D

For starters
Obama Vs George Bush ( Bush will stomp him) as you know Obama is a wussy and will lose any fights.

Then good ole George stomp Putin....lol

There will be no WWIII, period.

I found it is laughable when someone think that WWIII will be happening and our government isn't stupid about conflict - we survived in Cold War era and got thorough with USSR and China.

So, we all just sit around twiddling thumbs and BAM, Heres some Migs dropping in on NYC or FL?

Remember Pearl Harbor... dont think someone has a trick up their sleeves, it can happen at any time....keep thinking it wont...
Look at North Korea and their screwed up leader, dont think he has the Balls to try? Give him a nuke and give him a rocket that works ( since he cant make one) and see if he doesnt. crazy people will do anything.
And those afraid of their leader will follow.

So, we all just sit around twiddling thumbs and BAM, Heres some Migs dropping in on NYC or FL?

Remember Pearl Harbor... dont think someone has a trick up their sleeves, it can happen at any time....keep thinking it wont...
Look at North Korea and their screwed up leader, dont think he has the Balls to try? Give him a nuke and give him a rocket that works ( since he cant make one) and see if he doesnt. crazy people will do anything.
And those afraid of their leader will follow.

Bomb the US will be suicide mission for North Korea and their country will be destroyed, so China and Russia doesn't care about North Korea as they see South Korea as valuable to their economy and trade. We know that North Korea is just provoking us for many years and that's not news - you can ask Jiro because he has family in Korea.

I'm not going believe in any ridiculous statement about WWIII is happening and you have family, so do you want all of your family died? If no, that's not best solution and our government isn't stupid about security and they know about risk if we goes fight against Russia. China doesn't want to see conflict between US and Russia because China has strong economic ties with US. I don't want more wars, unless our country is attacked, period.

Just leave uk out of it...America and Britain if ask public most of them stay out of it,and I guess Russians feel same but no one listen to guy in street

Bomb the US will be suicide mission for North Korea and their country will be destroyed, so China and Russia doesn't care about North Korea as they see South Korea as valuable to their economy and trade. We know that North Korea is just provoking us for many years and that's not news - you can ask Jiro because he has family in Korea.

I'm not going believe in any ridiculous statement about WWIII is happening and you have family, so do you want all of your family died? If no, that's not best solution and our government isn't stupid about security and they know about risk if we goes fight against Russia. China doesn't want to see conflict between US and Russia because China has strong economic ties with US. I don't want more wars, unless our country is attacked, period.

I agree with what you are saying, but dont put it past Korea or any 3rd world country, you know in the back of their minds they are holding grudges and dont think that one day they wont act on it.
Look at Japan ( they did a surprise mission, not technically US soil ) but they hit where it took effect to start a war... and dont think someone else wont try....it can happen today or tomorrow for all we know.

When they passed the laws to reduce the nukes, do you think we or anyone else did...yeah a few of them, the rest is hidden away not only here but in Russia and elsewhere..
Its like here now, they want your guns..ok keep a few at home, bury and hide the rest, and does that reduce the weapons...it looks like it, but really doesnt, they are accessable at any given time... let along a secret plant ( or someone with a machine shop for that matter) there are weapons of mass destruction just waiting to fly.

Just leave uk out of it...America and Britain if ask public most of them stay out of it,and I guess Russians feel same but no one listen to guy in street

You know they are ALL screaming that they want to play too !

i hope so, it'd be cool!! WW3, and see what happens......also all the big boys off to the war, all the ladies for Me, FOR ME!!!! muwahahahahaha

I kinda of agree with Sonocativo. History shows many wars began with surprise attack. Don't forget the famous motto "Expect the unexpected"

Just like Titanic back then, NOBODY expect that the Titanic will ever sink in their maiden voyage, whats the headline afterwards?

Just like 2004 MLB play off, Yankees vs Red Sox, Yankees thought, escalated the ego that they will win game as sweep, guess which one actually swept away?

I do think there will be global catastrophic, started by an real IDIOT leader, just that hopefully that IDIOT leader isn't either alive or leading at this point. The economic will be in worldwide disaster, its only matter of time that nobody really knows.

I agree with what you are saying, but dont put it past Korea or any 3rd world country, you know in the back of their minds they are holding grudges and dont think that one day they wont act on it.
Look at Japan ( they did a surprise mission, not technically US soil ) but they hit where it took effect to start a war... and dont think someone else wont try....it can happen today or tomorrow for all we know.

When they passed the laws to reduce the nukes, do you think we or anyone else did...yeah a few of them, the rest is hidden away not only here but in Russia and elsewhere..
Its like here now, they want your guns..ok keep a few at home, bury and hide the rest, and does that reduce the weapons...it looks like it, but really doesnt, they are accessable at any given time... let along a secret plant ( or someone with a machine shop for that matter) there are weapons of mass destruction just waiting to fly.

actually, i think Russia wants the oil from the Black Sea reserve via Crimea....(economy), and to get cheap fuel....AND apparently there are MORE Russians by ethicity living there than there are Ukraninans (sp?)...so in this logic, it is better for them to be join as part of Russia, but violence is created from BOTH sides....the panics and hatred of actual Russian government (not the Russians per see, - the government ) it made worst by their 'own' Crimeian govt and their media, Then its also warped by american media....great ....in other words..WW3 wouldnt be tickled 'by the Russians" its is actually freakn Obama !!!! efor yes HIM!!...he APPEARS as a peace man....nope i dont think so....
well feel free to dsiagree with me here, but i arent gonna join in YOUR nit picking fights in here. ok ?! its just me saying.....'recession' etc is just a smoke screen....Russia is running out of oil and THEY want to secure it before the Chinese wants some....Oh...there may even have been some secret-inside deals made between the White House and the Kremlin regarding the oil....and people's stupidity and war is just to clear off excess population and make the hype of economic seems more real.....nope its oil and China plain and simple.....now lastly dont ask me for 'links' because there aren't gonna be....not from the 'confirmed' so called reliable sources.....because they are not going to be allowed to be accounted for....
.. just my reckoning..... ask me in 20 years time....

Back