Russia wants WWIII

So who is behind the push in Ukraine? Japan? jeeze. Not rocket science.

So who is behind the push in Ukraine? Japan? jeeze. Not rocket science.
WHY does Russia want Ukraine back????

BTW, Russia can't get it back because NATO is there to defend Ukraine.

Militants have something to do with Jews issue. They (anti-jew militants) will go down anytime soon.

To be honest, I don't watch those fu*king stupid shits ever. I saw TV commercials of Survivors, Dancing with Stars, etc, it shut me out. :barf: Well, to each your own, I hope you enjoy them. *shudder*

I don't know if you know this but I don't watch tv much. what do you watch then?

Militants have something to do with Jews issue. They (anti-jew militants) will go down anytime soon.

no. they want Crimea back.

Wake me up when WWIII happens.

it's gonna be like

3539yyv.jpg

I don't know if you know this but I don't watch tv much. what do you watch then?
Only comedy series. I watch them anytime on my DVR. I can't wait for Louie's comeback soon. Very funny guy!

Only comedy series. I watch them anytime on my DVR. I can't wait for Louie's comeback soon. Very funny guy!

Louise? oh that was a really funny awkward show. watched it quite a while back. love it. glad to hear that it's coming back.

Well if you are FAMILIAR with WARS... then you need a barrier to protect your ass in an attack.... if you dont have land, you dont have a barrier for the enemies to fight their way through... so why do they need Ukraine, and other lands? BECAUSE THEY NEED PROTECTION, A SHIELD, ALSO KNOWN AS A BARRIER.

Ever play the game of Risk? Probly not.

P.S. Is anyone listening to NATO besides Obanhammer?

Back