Russia wants WWIII

actually, i think Russia wants the oil from the Black Sea reserve via Crimea....(economy), and to get cheap fuel....AND apparently there are MORE Russians by ethicity living there than there are Ukraninans (sp?)...so in this logic, it is better for them to be join as part of Russia, but violence is created from BOTH sides....the panics and hatred of actual Russian government (not the Russians per see, - the government ) it made worst by their 'own' Crimeian govt and their media, Then its also warped by american media....great ....in other words..WW3 wouldnt be tickled 'by the Russians" its is actually freakn Obama !!!! efor yes HIM!!...he APPEARS as a peace man....nope i dont think so....
well feel free to dsiagree with me here, but i arent gonna join in YOUR nit picking fights in here. ok ?! its just me saying.....'recession' etc is just a smoke screen....Russia is running out of oil and THEY want to secure it before the Chinese wants some....Oh...there may even have been some secret-inside deals made between the White House and the Kremlin regarding the oil....and people's stupidity and war is just to clear off excess population and make the hype of economic seems more real.....nope its oil and China plain and simple.....now lastly dont ask me for 'links' because there aren't gonna be....not from the 'confirmed' so called reliable sources.....because they are not going to be allowed to be accounted for....
.. just my reckoning..... ask me in 20 years time....

Thats why I said before and time again in other posts... " The Idiots in Office" and Obamarama is one of them.
I can see them fighting now... Oh, You called me the N word? I got an N word for you....

and it ends with BOOM !

actually, i think Russia wants the oil from the Black Sea reserve via Crimea....(economy), and to get cheap fuel....AND apparently there are MORE Russians by ethicity living there than there are Ukraninans (sp?)...so in this logic, it is better for them to be join as part of Russia, but violence is created from BOTH sides....the panics and hatred of actual Russian government (not the Russians per see, - the government ) it made worst by their 'own' Crimeian govt and their media, Then its also warped by american media....great ....in other words..WW3 wouldnt be tickled 'by the Russians" its is actually freakn Obama !!!! efor yes HIM!!...he APPEARS as a peace man....nope i dont think so....
well feel free to dsiagree with me here, but i arent gonna join in YOUR nit picking fights in here. ok ?! its just me saying.....'recession' etc is just a smoke screen....Russia is running out of oil and THEY want to secure it before the Chinese wants some....Oh...there may even have been some secret-inside deals made between the White House and the Kremlin regarding the oil....and people's stupidity and war is just to clear off excess population and make the hype of economic seems more real.....nope its oil and China plain and simple.....now lastly dont ask me for 'links' because there aren't gonna be....not from the 'confirmed' so called reliable sources.....because they are not going to be allowed to be accounted for....
.. just my reckoning..... ask me in 20 years time....

Brainwash by liberal?

Sadly, a world war would definitely boost the economy.

watching news about Iraq many people not get vote their lives threatened part of Iraq joined with Syria and they admit to being more fundamental than world already got womens treatment gone backwards and most of the Christians been killed or got out of own country...8000 American men died there I not remember stats for injury and deaths in other countries.About time the world lean a lesson leave other countries alone.
just add grum the women be called up no female totti but sure be some men intrested:)

hate to break it, but my father once told me,
Life is Cheap..powerful people knows this and what they say is on a whim, they have never given value to any human life...
it always has been like this...
'life is cheap' and arms (weapons) is not...

oh hell you ought to owe yourself to see the film "Lord of War" (Nicolas Cage) its very interesting...

hate to break it, but my father once told me,
Life is Cheap..powerful people knows this and what they say is on a whim, they have never given value to any human life...
it always has been like this...
'life is cheap' and arms (weapons) is not...

oh hell you ought to owe yourself to see the film "Lord of War" (Nicolas Cage) its very interesting...

sad but true

If Russia wants to take over Ukraine, that's not a world war. Russia is not like Nazi which wanted to take over the world.

^^ both right and wrong,
wrong bits is the take over world :lol:

the right bits is they want to take over Ukraine, because its the oil they want!!, but over there the whole smokescreen is the silly 'lack of political direction' and 'lack of recognition of nationality' because over there the MAJORITY of people living there ARE RUSSIANS....BUT they just don't like the Russian Government!!

^^ both right and wrong,
wrong bits is the take over world :lol:

the right bits is they want to take over Ukraine, because its the oil they want!!, but over there the whole smokescreen is the silly 'lack of political direction' and 'lack of recognition of nationality' because over there the MAJORITY of people living there ARE RUSSIANS....BUT they just don't like the Russian Government!!
"Wrong bits", wtf are you talking about? Nazi wanted to take over the world. They did tried to invade Russia and several countries in Europe. What's more, Japan which was dumb at the time destroyed Pearl Harbor because Nazi told them to.

no no, i meant the Russians Are NOT Nazis
That's what I said and yet Ukraine thinks it will be a world war. WTF? What are wrong bits you were talking about? Am I wrong to say that Nazi wanted to take over the world?

If Russia wants to take over Ukraine, that's not a world war. Russia is not like Nazi which wanted to take over the world.

Then why are they MAKING jews register???? Didnt the Nazi's do that too just before all hell broke loose? Think about it.

Back