Russia wants WWIII

Then why are they MAKING jews register???? Didnt the Nazi's do that too just before all hell broke loose? Think about it.
Who are "they"? If you say Russia, they make Jews register for what????? Are you saying that Russia is anti-jew? Is that why Russia wants to take over Ukraine? Russia should back off because Ukraine is not a part of Russia. IMO, Russia wants its land back. That's what a war is all about. LAND!!!!

Who are "they"? If you say Russia, they make Jews register for what????? Are you saying that Russia is anti-jew? Is that why Russia wants to take over Ukraine? Russia should back off because Ukraine is not a part of Russia. IMO, Russia wants its land back. That's what a war is all about. LAND!!!!

You havent seen the news? Yes, Russia is making all Jews Register.

It's not the Russian government wanting Jews to register.

Jews in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk where pro-Russian militants have taken over government buildings were told they have to “register” with the Ukrainians who are trying to make the city become part of Russia, according to Ukrainian and Israeli media.
You better read carefully. Please show me that Pres. Putin wants Jews register in Ukraine, even though Ukraine doesn't belong to Russia.

according to the other thread it due to eating chicken make aggressive(American say it American study it American university wasted American dollors)I be pretty pissed if I was american

according to the other thread it due to eating chicken make aggressive(American say it American study it American university wasted American dollors)I be pretty pissed if I was american
????

It's not the Russian government wanting Jews to register.

You better read carefully. Please show me that Pres. Putin wants Jews register in Ukraine, even though Ukraine doesn't belong to Russia.

Research it, it is not the article I read, but its out there saying PUTIN wants them to register, this article states it but said differently, look for the NBC or CBS article.

Research it, it is not the article I read, but its out there saying PUTIN wants them to register, this article states it but said differently, look for the NBC or CBS article.
I don't have time for doing a homework. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why are they MAKING jews register???? Didnt the Nazi's do that too just before all hell broke loose? Think about it.

that's interesting, a rise of the Neo-Nazis, and anti-gay and anti-west is brewing...YET a friend of mine traveled thru Russia 2 years ago, told me they are embracing capitalism in a big way but cant afford many things, like maintaining the subway trains, roads still not good, police corruption are still rife...
all we can do is wait ..
and if memory serves...Germany Hosted the Olympics before the war too, and so did China....well hypothetically China is the 'hidden' enemy, Americas owes too much $$ to them ....and well its the 1% of the filthy rich American's fault....they wanted cheap labor...but it backfired in other ways....like economically wrecking their own country.....while China is wrecking their own LAND/water...hence the buying out of homes in other countries??why they want to Leave the polluted dump behind....Russian their next door dont seem very happy about it.....

hmm
i don't really know much about all this...

and
frankly
I think
let Russia have Ukraine, and leave the people alone, just get with it, and hopefully, both will benefit for more work to be found....if any, it would only last for 10-15 years then be hell again....

sad. you have time to vote for American Idol winner and none for real world.
I DON'T VOTE AT ALL. Still feeling sad for me? TV show, American Idol...:barf: Do you watch it? :hmm:

Last edited:
I tried to dig up the article, just cant find the one that went into detail that I read, why dont I save these links when I see them...lol????

I tried to dig up the article, just cant find the one that went into detail that I read, why dont I save these links when I see them...lol????
Or you could have talked bullshit. I looked it up at CNN.com. Nothing mentioned about Jews being required to register. It just doesn't make sense that Russia wants to invade Ukraine because Jews refuse to register there. It must be something else, even though it's not gonna be WWIII.

Or you could have talked bullshit. I looked it up at CNN.com. Nothing mentioned about Jews being required to register. It just doesn't make sense that Russia wants to invade Ukraine because Jews refuse to register there. It must be something else, even though it's not gonna be WWIII.

Link I posted earlier was quoted from CNN... so talk bullshit? READ !

why deny?
To be honest, I don't watch those stupid shits ever. I saw TV commercials of Survivors, Dancing with Stars, etc, it shut me out. :barf: Well, to each your own, I hope you enjoy them. *shudder*

Back