Russia wants WWIII

I don't want WWIII.

Ukraine (and Europeans) and Russia need to work out, so keep US out of those situation.

I doubt it, but then anything can happen and it will be ugly.

LOL With the current size of Russia's conventional forces? They're only an obsolete shadow of the former Soviet armed forces, plus, they will need China onboard. Besides, ANY kind of NATO intervention would invite a nuclear retaliation from Russia - the reason we didn't get involved in Georgia nor will we start with Ukraine either. So umm NO!

doubt anything big time will go down over Ukraine.....
Meh

Technically there won't be a bloody WWIII ever going to happen. BUT, what will happen is war over money. It is going to happen.

Of course...if not for loot it's for oil, if not for oil it's for land, if not for land it's for women, if not women it's for, just the hell of it.....
Really, our kind, humans, we have waged wAr pretty much over anything we could think of down the years......
Yep

That is nothing news! It's so ridicilous! We don't need to involve with WWIII again. I believe the Russian people are cool and want to be peace in their country. The government is bad and need to be remove the leaders like I told you in another thread that I locked it. I watched the news with media to show the police battery up on suspects. I had watch Russian's toughest prison on netflix. I'm not support of wars at all!

I doubt it - they are not stupid enough about those war.

Oh yes they are....
You dont think so?

There are other countries that are even worst and you know for a fact if they had the know how or the equipment, they would in a heartbeat.

Of course...if not for loot it's for oil, if not for oil it's for land, if not for land it's for women, if not women it's for, just the hell of it.....
Really, our kind, humans, we have waged wAr pretty much over anything we could think of down the years......
Yep

Why dont they do away with weapons, create a boxing challenge and sell tickets. More peaceful way to win so called wars and generate revinue for the country, even have it on pay per view...lmao

Why dont they do away with weapons, create a boxing challenge and sell tickets. More peaceful way to win so called wars and generate revinue for the country, even have it on pay per view...lmao
Who would you like to see pair up in the ring? :D

I still get dibs on the peanut sales! :P

Back