Rude Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Psychiatrist do not behave like that if he/she wants to become one. They have to act in a calm way no matter how pissed off the client is.

I have NO plans on becoming a psychiatrist nor a psychologist. It is just a hobby/interest of mine. I like reading up on this stuff, discussing it, etc. That's all. I do not want to actually deal with real clients all damn day, ok? That shit would burn me out. No thanks! It is NOTHING but a interest of mine, ok? Look at the title above my avatar...it says AMATEUR psychiatrist. That means I am NOT an actual psychiatrist - the title is a JOKE. Do you not even know what "amateur" means?

:Owned:

That's true.

I wouldn't want to work with a doctor or a psychiatrist with a short fuse.

There will always be patients who get easily pissed off or full of anger. As long as the doctor or psychiatrist keeps his cool, he can do his job professionally with little or no risk of error.

Again, read the title above my avatar. It says AMATEUR psychiatrist. I have NO plans on becoming a psychiatrist nor a psychologist. It is nothing but an interest of mine, a hobby of mine, I like reading up on this stuff, discussing it, etc. I just find this stuff interesting, that's all. I do not want to be an actual psychiatrist nor a psychologist and have to deal with patients all day day in and day out, no way!

:rofl2: My thought exactly.

I gotta agree with you on this one. One who becomes a Psychiatrist are required to act and behave like a professionalism no matter what the situations. On duty or off duty, it doesn't matter, Professional do not behave like that. I mean look at Jillio. Still we are human and we deserve proper respect

Yet again, I have no plans of ever becoming a psychiatrist nor a psychologist. That title above my avatar is just a joke. Psychiatry and psychology is just an interest of mine, I like reading up on this stuff, discussing this, etc. It just is very interesting to me. It is nothing but a hobby of mine, I find this stuff interesting. Nothing wrong with being interested in this stuff. I do not want to ever become a real psychiatrist nor a real psychologist though - I don't want to deal with clients all damn day.

I am not Jillio. I do not even work and I cannot even work because of my hip dysplasia and my back injury. I just went to the doctor today and he now wants a scan of my hip to see the condition of my hip so he can decide on surgery or not. I hope he will go for surgery because I know that once he opens me up he will shocked at the condition of my hip that has been damaged due to the reconstruction done from my surgeries when I was a toddler to fix the hip dysplasia. If he does do a hip replacement I will be so happy because I am tired of the pain.

howrude.gif

I do not even work and I cannot even work because of my hip dysplasia and my back injury. I just went to the doctor today and he now wants a scan of my hip to see the condition of my hip so he can decide on surgery or not. I hope he will go for surgery because I know that once he opens me up he will shocked at the condition of my hip that has been damaged due to the reconstruction done from my surgeries when I was a toddler to fix the hip dysplasia. If he does do a hip replacement I will be so happy because I am tired of the pain.

Sorry Lucia, that's a weak excuse not to work. I figure if you can type derogatory posts in AD, you can work.

I'm legally blind. I've no vision in my left eye and only 5% peripheral vision left in my right eye. I'm going to college this fall. I'm an advocate for disability rights and I have to say you are probably the most bitter disabled person I have ever come across.

Pain should never determine your attitude. Only you determine your attitude.

To allow pain be the scapegoat of your attitude is sad.

There are wonderful coping methods to deal with pain. Yoga, deep breathing, and others.

Lashing out at people is just horrible.

I feel for you... truly.

No, you take a chill pill. :roll:

Maybe you should look that up. I've been calm and collected. I don't go swearing at people, shouting in upper-case and putting everyone down, and I most certainly don't swear at everyone on my own visitor profile page ....... :roll: For once, show some respect.

Guidelines. Can you imagine what will happen to my teacher's license if I were to speak my mind to parents and students.

Bye bye, job!

The difference is, a counselor is being paid to speak their mind. :giggle: If we don't speak our mind, our clients continue in their destructive behaviors. We observe, and we comment on what we observe. That is how we help our clients develop insight into the whys and wherefores of their behaviors that are creating problems in their life.

The difference is, a counselor is being paid to speak their mind. :giggle: If we don't speak our mind, our clients continue in their destructive behaviors. We observe, and we comment on what we observe. That is how we help our clients develop insight into the whys and wherefores of their behaviors that are creating problems in their life.

:giggle: This is why I suspect I stopped visiting my counselor.

I just like my destructive behaviour, you see.. it's more fun! :laugh2:

No wonder u are so blunt here on AD! :lol:

For those that may require one in the future; Pill or Gelcaps!

29qjync.jpg
1p72tc.jpg

WTF are you talking about? I think you are in the wrong section of AllDeaf. Go to the adult section of the forum if you want to discuss cocks.

here -

I'm back. I've been banned cause a certain member cannot handle the heat in the kitchen. Well, the ban felt like it was only for 30 seconds because I was too busy having hot mind-blowing sex with my fiance to even notice that I was even banned in the first place. I did not know I was banned until I just signed on about a second ago. Pfft. I truly could care less. Hot mind-blowing sex is the best!

Nah, he's a hot guy with a real 9 inch dick, we've been together for 3 years and engaged for 2 years.

that certainly wasn't in adult section :lol:

Sorry Lucia, that's a weak excuse not to work. I figure if you can type derogatory posts in AD, you can work.

I'm legally blind. I've no vision in my left eye and only 5% peripheral vision left in my right eye. I'm going to college this fall. I'm an advocate for disability rights and I have to say you are probably the most bitter disabled person I have ever come across.

Pain should never determine your attitude. Only you determine your attitude.

To allow pain be the scapegoat of your attitude is sad.

There are wonderful coping methods to deal with pain. Yoga, deep breathing, and others.

Lashing out at people is just horrible.

I feel for you... truly.

Ok, come to my house and see how I live with my hip dysplasia and my back injury. There are days I cannot even get out of bed, I cannot even move. Sometimes my hips gets locked. Even my knees gets locked for some reason - the other day I woke up with both knees locked. You have absolutely no idea. Just because you are blind does not mean you think hip dysplasia is a weak excuse - have you ever experienced hip dysplasia? It is very painful. You have no idea how much pain I am in on some days. I had to have several surgeries as a baby and toddler because I was born with this condition and I was born with the worst kind of hip dysplasia (this condition is a bit common in Native American firstborns - I am a Native American firstborn) and one of the surgeries was to reconstruct my hip and pelvis so that I could walk after lots and lots of physical therapy. I did fine for about 18+ years or so after the last surgery until I started having issues in my first year of college in 2001. The reconstruction that was done in one of the surgeries from when I was a toddler caused a LOT of damage to my hip and pelvis, and it became apparent after 18+ years. I began to feel the effects of the resulting damage. It got so bad that I had to drop out of college after 2 and a half years of college, I did not want to drop out but I had to, it was a very difficult decision. I kept missing classes because I was in too much pain to get out of bed. I did not want to end up with F's in everything so I had to get a medical withdrawal from everything. I was heartbroken, because I loved the art department at my college, I loved my professors, I loved all my classmates. I have too many days where I can't really do anything and that really interferes with my college work, especially my art and graphic design majors. I've been going to various doctors trying to get someone who is willing to fix my damn hip so that I won't be in pain anymore and so I can work again or finish college. You think I like staying at home doing nothing? Think again. It is boring. I am sick of it. On the bad days I cannot even move and all I can do is pop in a DVD so I can try to ignore the pain (TV and DVD player is next to bed, within reach). Sometime it gets so bad I end up at the ER. I have gone to the ortho doctor today and had a xray done and he ordered a ct scan with a special dye that is not iodine (because of my allergy) and I will have that ct scan soon, waiting for them to call me with the appointment time, and then my doctor is going to make a decision about surgery. I also finally found a doctor who was able to write me a rx for a wheelchair so I will be getting my chair soon, as soon as I find a medical supply store who will take my medicaid and medicare.

As for my back injury, it stems from two things - in 1999 my ex's best friend hit me in the back with a small sledgehammer thinking it was funny. I couldn't stand up straight for two days. I was rather young so I did not think to go to the doctor, which I should have done so. And then in winter of 2001 I was about to go into my apartment building after saying bye to a friend (this was in Wisconsin, mind you) and I turned around and slipped on black ice and hit my tailbone and also the area where my butt crack starts, whee the spine is, I hit that right on the corner of the step, and I could not move for like about a minute. I've been having issues ever since. I've been trying to find a doctor who is willing to fix my back. It is not easy. My back is fucked up. It is very painful. I have spasms all the time. Sometimes it gets so bad that the only thing I can do is just lay still so that the spasms doesn't continue or at least aren't as bad. I have shooting pains too in both my back as well as in my hip. It is really bad.

I also have other things going on with my body. My legs and feet goes numb a lot. I also have peripheral neuropathy which means sometimes my feet will feel like they are on fire too. I was dx'd with PN last summer. The new stuff with the numbness, I am waiting on a referral to a neurologist who is willing to hire an interpreter.

You may know what it is like to be legally blind, but you do NOT know what it is like to live with hip dysplasia and with a back injury. So do not judge me.

Don't believe me? I have pictures from my being in body casts and braces as a baby and toddler. I will be more than happy to post them up here if you do not believe me. I did not start walking til I was about 4 or 5 years old.

Yoga and deep breathing does not do shit for the amount of pain I am on. You have absolutely no idea. Really, I wish it did, I wish it was that easy, but it doesn't work. This pain, I would never wish it on any enemy.

Just because I can post at AD doesn't mean I can work. I do not post at AD everyday. There are days when I am not even online on AD and that is when I am not feeling good due to the pain. I cannot predict my pain, therefore I cannot work.

You cannot compare being legally blind to having hip dysplasia and back injuries. That's like comparing apples to oranges.

My attitude has NOTHING to do with all of this. It is just the way I am.

Again, I invite you to come here and see how I live my life here.

Lucia, I know what you mean about dysplasia and not able to move around like you wanted... I know that humans are different, but My dog has the same issue. if it is bad enough for him, it must be worst for you.

:giggle: This is why I suspect I stopped visiting my counselor.

I just like my destructive behaviour, you see.. it's more fun! :laugh2:

In that case, in the name of autonomy....carry on, my friend. It is only destructive, IMO, if it is causing problems in your life. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back