Rude Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
228_violin.gif

Life isn't shits and giggles, Lucia.

I do not walk around with a huge chip on my shoulder like you do.

I felt for you but now I pity you.

You complain about rude people and then you come here and you all are very rude to me. You all are hypocrites and you all are looking to run me out of here. Well, I am not leaving. I am here to stay. I don't care that every one of you hates me.

You complain about rude people and then you come here and you all are very rude to me. You all are hypocrites and you all are looking to run me out of here. Well, I am not leaving. I am here to stay. I don't care that every one of you hates me.

:grouphug:

Lucia, I know what you mean about dysplasia and not able to move around like you wanted... I know that humans are different, but My dog has the same issue. if it is bad enough for him, it must be worst for you.

Yes, and I have the 8-inch long scar from the surgeries to prove it. I'll be more than happy to snap a picture of it with my sidekick 3 if you want.

228_violin.gif

Life isn't shits and giggles, Lucia.

I do not walk around with a huge chip on my shoulder like you do.

I felt for you but now I pity you.

Don't pity me. I don't want nor need your pity.

I know you don't like me, and you are only looking to make me feel bad by telling me you pity me. Guess what? I do not need your pity nor do I need your pity. Go away and do something constructive instead of telling me I should be working even if my pain is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Maybe you should read the Spoon Theory. Google it.

Don't pity me. I don't want nor need your pity.

I know you don't like me, and you are only looking to make me feel bad by telling me you pity me. Guess what? I do not need your pity nor do I need your pity. Go away and do something constructive instead of telling me I should be working even if my pain is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Maybe you should read the Spoon Theory. Google it.

THERE IS NO SPOON

xgjuao.jpg

I have always liked you Lucia. You have a certain edge about you that I think is good. I like that you don't take any bullshit from people. And sometimes you really crack me up.

Jiro, google the Spoon Theory. Then you will understand what I mean. Otherwise, go away.

c'mon... some sense of humor. don't be
soapbox_smilie.gif
just cuz your life sucks due to hip dysplasia

peace_sign.gif

c'mon... some sense of humor. don't be
soapbox_smilie.gif
just cuz your life sucks due to hip dysplasia

peace_sign.gif

Well, that photo you posted seemed like you were making fun of me, along with saying that there is no spoon.

do you have a cliff note for that cuz I'm
crazy_smilie.gif

It explains how people like me, who have chronic pain from different disabilities or health conditions or any diseases that causes chronic pain. The thing is that chronic pain can take a lot of your energy away. Many people who don't have those conditions have no idea what it is like to live like this. Then a woman who has lupus and her friend was out to eat and the friend wondered how the woman lived her life with chronic pain from her lupus. The woman took a bunch of spoons and gave them to her friend. She then went through the usual routines and tasks of the day and every time something is done a spoon is taken away. (Spoons = energy) and when it gets into the evening she has very few spoons left like maybe 2 or 3 left and she has to make choices of what to do and what not to do because if she makes the wrong choice she ends up having to pay for it the next day with less "spoons" than usual the next day. The friend then realized how it is like for the woman to live her life and that is how the Spoon Theory came about.

Mod's Note:

Alright folks. This thread is closed for review. Some of you may be hearing from us shortly.

Thank you,
-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back