Rude Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful there or you'll get this...
775_black_eye_smiley.gif

:lol:

LOL Endemic I freakin' remember that movie. Thanks for the laugh.

Those peeps be mad ballin' YO

I have a contribution to make in light of this.
puff.jpg

Couldn't agree more with Dixie.

I'm starting to think its not just lately- but been ages of the fact that humanity has gone feral :giggle:

we forget the basics such as "dont bite the hand that feeds us"

Well, I have missed the whole thing, but agree - If you ask for help or ideas you should be appreciative when people resond.

Rude members who think they own threads & tell others what to do.

Not cool.
2045_down_face.gif

orrrrrr you can just take it out on Jiro unleash the beast of anger on jiro lol jk dont hurt me :runs away:

Huh? Your thoughts are not cool, and unacceptable.

There have been policy that no one can copy another thread without orignal creator permission. It has been here for years.

Rude members who think they own threads & tell others what to do.

Not cool.
2045_down_face.gif

Oh lawd you gonna die! *ducks behind couch*

But I'm serious though, its not every member here being rude, but there's quite a few where the majority of their posts have been flaming in nature and even have made personal attacks against members and it makes visiting the forum unpleasant for everyone.

Everyone has the ability to make valuable input here, now whether or not we choose to is completely up to ourselves. We can make this forum what we want it to be by posting the content we want to see.

*shrugs* everywhere you go online, you would always meet some people who are very rude as hell and act like an asshole to you for no reason or whatever...it's pretty much abt the same in real life. If someone was rude to me or whatever, I just ignore it or I get rude back depending on whatever the person say.

So the only way to prevent trouble is to ignore those kind of people.

There have been policy that no one can copy another thread without orignal creator permission. It has been here for years.

:confused: I've been here for years, I've never heard that you are not allowed to created another same thread without the original creator's permission. Only thing that you are not allowed to do is copying and pasting private messages from AllDeaf on here or on another site unless permission was granted by another person who you had private messaged with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back