Rude Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so ask yourself question... Is it OK for you to go ahead create a new forum called AllDeaf? Would Alex allow you to do so? I don't think so, that applies same conception.

In business world, no one can copy the trademark or recongized name and it has been like that for years. If you go ahead and try copy other company's name, your gonna to hear their lawyers in court room.

:confused: I've been here for years, I've never heard that you are not allowed to created another same thread without the original creator's permission. Only thing that you are not allowed to do is copying and pasting private messages from AllDeaf on here or on another site unless permission was granted by another person who you had private messaged with.

to some extend I agree with Mrs Bucket about morons thinking they own everything esp threads. power freaks piss me off, and i hate it when some dickheads says "you are wrong" then add on something else just to make themself look so smart.
you know what else i cant stand aside from rude people?

So-called smart people, I absolutely loath the trend of "smart" i mean who gives a fuck? after all in this days it seem everyone is so obsessed with 'bettering themselves over everyone else, which is not surprising since in the day of tighter employment the rules of survival of the fittest is slowly getting replaced by the survival of the smartest.

soz double post due to my slow dial up.....

Okay, so ask yourself question... Is it OK for you to go ahead create a new forum called AllDeaf? Would Alex allow you to do so? I don't think so, that applies same conception.

In business world, no one can copy the trademark or recongized name and it has been like that for years. If you go ahead and try copy other company's name, your gonna to hear their lawyers in court room.

yes but see - technically the thread (Anything goes..) in AD does not belong to you. it belongs to AD. It is the property of AD. there is no trademark or any such legal binding agreement saying that it belongs to you. the only "power" that each creator of thread has is telling mod to close the thread.

technically - i did not duplicate the thread. the thread title was slightly different. The original Thread ended with XIV. My new thread ended with XV.

I leave AD for one day and all @%?! breaks loose. :doh:

I know the feeling. I came back from my sister's wedding and a trip to the beach only to find out about byrdie's death and then I find out it was just a cruel hoax. I just couldn't believe anyone would pull such a stunt.

Ugh.. rude members on power trips or rude members with overinflated testicles.

I don't know what is worse. :roll:

I am not going to name names here, but I have noticed quite a bit of rudeness on the forum lately. For instance when one member inquired for help with their computer, they absolutely shot down every suggestion and then told those who tried to help they were stupid. If you need help, this is certainly not the best way to go about it - this goes for anyone on the forum.

All I am going to say is, let's start using a bit more politeness and courtesy please. I understand a lot of us are stressed out with school finals and summer vacation being right around the corner, but it's no excuse for rudeness. If you're feeling stressed out and find yourself getting into a lot of arguments with other AD.com members, then it may be a sign that you need a break from AD to cool off and recharge your batteries so to speak. As much as we all love AD, its still possible to get burned out a bit, and its OK, but don't take your frustration out on others.

Thank-you,
Dixie

Dixie and everyone else -

Please stop saying that I shot down everyone's suggestions regarding the digital ID. That is not true. I said that because I have ALREADY tried those suggestions BEFORE I even came to AD to ask for some assistance in this. I wanted something that actually would work. People also kept giving me totally useless suggestions. That makes me frustrated. Then the mods banned me - I guess they don't care for people serving in the MILITARY. You all obviously have NO respect for people serving in the MILITARY! My sister is in the NAVY! Have some respect for her and help me figure out how to get my digital ID so that I can talk to my sister, please. If you want me to be able to stay in touch with my sister, help m. If you want me to lose touch with my sister and lose her again for years at a time again, then say nothing, because you obviously have no empathy. If you don't want to help me at all, just say so, instead of suggesting things that are totally useless and totally unrelated to digital IDs. DO NOT SAY I SHOT DOWN SUGGESTIONS EVER AGAIN.

AND...DO NOT EVER TELL ME TO CALM DOWN OR TO COOL OFF. Why? Because saying that to me makes me even more pissed off. If you want me to calm down say something else instead of telling me to calm down. Telling me to calm down, it means that you just want me to shut up. I will not shut up for anybody.

As for my rudeness, too bad. I will be rude if I don't like how people are treating me, if they do something to me or stuff like that. I grew up being treated like uber-utter shit. I've decided to stop taking their shit, and that is why I am rude. I've talked about my childhood here on AD but what I have, you still don't even half of what happened. That's the surface shit. I have more that I could say but it would get darker, darker, and ever darker and very scary. That is the stuff I cannot talk about here in AD. You would have nightmares if you knew what happened to both me and my sister. I and my sister have decided not to take shit from anyone anymore. We are done.

I know that NONE of you on AD likes me at all, I am not dumb. I've been never liked, and I don't care. That's fine. I don't care. I stopped trying to conform to society just so people would like me, because all it was doing was destroying me and my self esteem. So I am just going to be me, even if it means I am a rude person. Either put up with me or don't say anything. I don't change for other people. I refuse to change - I am myself. If I ever change, it will only be for ME, not for any of YOU or any other people. I do not conform to what other people wants me to do. If you don't like what I have to say, then step on out. I am here to stay. I know I will never be popular, and that is totally fine. I tried so hard to be popular in high school and all it did was kill my self esteem, I have found that I am happier just the way I am now, even if it means being rude. I have totally no need nor want to be popular anyway - those popular people are nothing but shallow people. I have the right to be a rude person here in the USA.

Oh, BTW...I regret nothing and have nothing to apologize for. I no longer apologize nor regret my actions because to do so will only bring me down to a lower position than where I am at. I've done nothing wrong. I don't how I was wrong in asking for help with the digital ID thing, anyway.

:roll:

*end of rant*

so... no big cock thing?

*begin of rant*

If you want respect, you gotta give it!

*end of rant*

try this.. I think I have dealt with digital ID before

Open your microsoft express/mail (I'm using Windows Mail 6.0 which is similar to Microsoft Express, I think. It came with my Windows Vista) > select tools> click options > click the tab that says "Security" > click " get digital ID" :

Create your own digital signature

If you do not want to purchase a digital certificate from a third-party certificate authority, or if you want to digitally sign your document immediately, you can create your own digital certificate by selecting the Create your own digital ID option in the Get a Digital ID dialog box.
To create your own digital certificate

1. In the Get a Digital ID dialog box, select Create your own digital ID.

Important The Get a Digital ID dialog box appears only if you attempt to digitally sign a document without a digital certificate.
2. In the Create a Digital ID dialog box, type the following information to include in your digital signature:
* In the Name box, type your name.
* In the E-mail address box, type your e-mail address.
* In the Organization box, type the name of your organization or company.
* In the Location box, type your geographic location.
3. Click Create.

Note If you digitally sign a document by using a digital certificate that you created, and then you share the digitally signed file, other people cannot verify the authenticity of your digital signature. Your digital signature can be authenticated only on the computer on which you created the digital signature.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA100997641033.aspx#createID

I think all those UPPER CASE words make her appear to be shouting, unless she is shouting.

A Psychiatrist do not behave like that if he/she wants to become one. They have to act in a calm way no matter how pissed off the client is.

As for my rudeness, too bad. I will be rude if I don't like how people are treating me, if they do something to me or stuff like that.
I don't how I was wrong in asking for help with the digital ID thing, anyway.
It's not wrong to ask for help, but if you do and you're rude to people who are trying to help you in good faith, don't expect much help in the future. It's just simple cause and effect.

It's not wrong to ask for help, but if you do and you're rude to people who are trying to help you in good faith, don't expect much help in the future. It's just simple cause and effect.

Yep.

Dontbite.jpg

Don't bite the hand that feeds ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back