Ron Paul on Michele Bachmann: ‘She Hates Muslims’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did. I will admit that I didn't read the entire thing, as I have a very close friend who is a practicing Muslim from the Middle East. She has provided me with the bulk of my education on the Nation of Islam.
However, the founders, leaders, and base of the Nation of Islam are American.

However, the founders, leaders, and base of the Nation of Islam are American.

And? There are millions of American Muslims. There are millions of Muslim converts world wide.They follow the teachings of the Q'uran the same as a Middle Eastern Muslim would. I happen to have access to someone that has been a member of the Muslim population since birth.

And? There are millions of American Muslims. There are millions of Muslim converts world wide.They follow the teachings of the Q'uran the same as a Middle Eastern Muslim would. I happen to have access to someone that has been a member of the Muslim population since birth.

What kind of access? :hmm: :jaw:

Since you agree, how about explaining what possible implication there is to that? Surely you have considered it on a deeper level if you are so quick to agree. Once cannot agree with that about which they have never considered. Well, they can, I suppose, but eventually their lack of thought and motives become clear.:cool2:

Since you agree, how about explaining what possible implication there is to that? Surely you have considered it on a deeper level if you are so quick to agree. Once cannot agree with that about which they have never considered. Well, they can, I suppose, but eventually their lack of thought and motives become clear.:cool2:

No can do. Discussion of Religion is prohibited on AD. That being said it is pretty silly for one to assert they know about the Nation of Islam because they have a friend from the Middle East.

No can do. Discussion of Religion is prohibited on AD. That being said it is pretty silly for one to assert they know about the Nation of Islam because they have a friend from the Middle East.

That is exactly the type response I would expect from you. Thank you so much for making your motives apparent to all.:ty: Saw bye bye to any credibility you think you have.

Again, you failed to read. I didn't claim I knew about the Muslim religion because I have a friend from the Middle East. I claimed to be informed about the Muslim religion because I have a friend from the Middle East who has taught me what the Muslim belief system is about.

You see, unilke you, I know that knowledge is not transferred by osmosis. I understand that if you want the knowledge, you have to seek it out and make the effort.:cool2:

That is exactly the type response I would expect from you. Thank you so much for making your motives apparent to all.:ty: Saw bye bye to any credibility you think you have.

Again, you failed to read. I didn't claim I knew about the Muslim religion because I have a friend from the Middle East. I claimed to be informed about the Muslim religion because I have a friend from the Middle East who has taught me what the Muslim belief system is about.

You see, unilke you, I know that knowledge is not transferred by osmosis. I understand that if you want the knowledge, you have to seek it out and make the effort.:cool2:

Nah, the topic was Nation of Islam big difference. But anyway, carry on.

The Bible says God will punish__________.
The Q'uran says for followers to kill_________.

OOPS! Sorry not allow to discuss religion on AD.

Nah, the topic was Nation of Islam big difference. But anyway, carry on.

Do you really think as concretely as you appear to? It's frightening.

But hey, your reasoning is an advantage for me. The Nation of Islam is not technically a "religion" so you are free to discuss according to AD rules. Gonna answer the question now?

Do you really think as concretely as you appear to? It's frightening.

But hey, your reasoning is an advantage for me. The Nation of Islam is not technically a "religion" so you are free to discuss according to AD rules. Gonna answer the question now?

Just going by your own words. And I disagree, I don't believe the Nation of Islam can be discussed without discussing religion so I will refrain out of respect for AD rules. You will have to bait someone else.

The Bible says God will punish__________.
The Q'uran says for followers to kill_________.

OOPS! Sorry not allow to discuss religion on AD.

The Bible also says it's okay to kill people who do not believe in its God. Old Testament, of course.

The Nation of Islam is not technically a "religion" so you are free to discuss according to AD rules.
The Bible is technically not a religion, either. It is a book; it has different meaning to different people. However, I certainly will refrain from discussing it.

The Bible also says it's okay to kill people who do not believe in its God. Old Testament, of course.

An eye for an eye, I believe. Unless it is Charles Manson; then we keep him in warm clothes and 3 hots a day.

Just going by your own words. And I disagree, I don't believe the Nation of Islam can be discussed without discussing religion so I will refrain out of respect for AD rules. You will have to bait someone else.

Of course you don't.:laugh2: You are attempting to be oh so nobel in your respect of AD rules.:laugh2: Shame you don't transfer that to other threads.:laugh2: What you are actually doing is attempting to use AD rules to get out of answering a question because you don't have an answer.:laugh2:

Yep, you outed yourself again.:laugh2:

The Bible is technically not a religion, either. It is a book; it has different meaning to different people. However, I certainly will refrain from discussing it.

Which is why discussing the Bible doesn't get a thread shut down. It is when people get nasty over their particular doctrine applied to that book that gets threads shut down, and is the very reason that discussion of religion is forbidden, but discussion of literature is not.:cool2:

An eye for an eye, I believe. Unless it is Charles Manson; then we keep him in warm clothes and 3 hots a day.

That's a completely different context and not what I am referring to. Read the story of Esther. It was about one eye for 75,000 eyes.

Of course it does. The Bible actually sanctions many violent actions. It really is a shame that most do not even know the many parallels in the Bible and the Q'uran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back