Ron Paul on Michele Bachmann: ‘She Hates Muslims’

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate dogs, you know.:cool2: Damned dog hating Mooslims.

My sister gave up her cat in order to marry and live with her husband, who already had a cat. It had nothing to do with nationality or religion, though I sometimes wonder from which planet he came from. :giggle:

That doesn't answer the question.
As usual, you want to drag me off-track and try to make something out of nothing.

You mentioned Nation of Islam, so I posted a link for those who didn't know how they differed from other Muslims.

No, I don't need any links or book suggestions from you about Muslims or Nation of Islam. If I want information, I'm quite capable of finding it for myself.

:ty:

As usual, you want to drag me off-track and try to make something out of nothing.

You mentioned Nation of Islam, so I posted a link for those who didn't know how they differed from other Muslims.

No, I don't need any links or book suggestions from you about Muslims or Nation of Islam. If I want information, I'm quite capable of finding it for myself.

:ty:

And, quite obviously from your failure to answer a simple yes or no question, and the effort you have put forth in avoidance, you don't want information or to learn about others. You posted the links as an appearance of tolerance.:)

And, quite obviously from your failure to answer a simple yes or no question, and the effort you have put forth in avoidance, you don't want information or to learn about others. You posted the links as an appearance of tolerance.:)
I guess no thank you is not clear enough for you. :dunno:

I'll try to scroll back the umpteen pages of posts here to find the one you're referring to.

Please forgive me if my life interferes with answering every single one of your all-important posts in quick-step time.

Are you interested in actually learning about the Nation of Islam? Did you read the website and become enlightened?
Is this the post you want answered?

Somewhat.
Yes.
No.

Now answer my question.

What does this have to do with what I posted?

Are you reading any of these websites that are explanatory of Muslim beliefs?
Oops! I found another one. I thought it was the same one that I answered before.

I don't know what you mean by "any of these websites." I posted only one website, the official Nation of Islam website, and it explains only their view of Muslim beliefs.

I read the section on their beliefs (which I was already familiar with). I didn't read every page.

I guess no thank you is not clear enough for you. :dunno:

I'll try to scroll back the umpteen pages of posts here to find the one you're referring to.

Please forgive me if my life interferes with answering every single one of your all-important posts in quick-step time.

My goodness, but you are defensive this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back