Ron Paul on Michele Bachmann: ‘She Hates Muslims’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing but the truth here. Ron Paul knows exactly what he's talking about when he is discussing foreign relations and military matters. Michelle Bachmann would be lucky if she could go a whole day without saying something batshit crazy. She thinks Iran wants to "extend jihad across the world and eventually to set up a worldwide caliphate."

Are you kidding me? What a :crazy:

He hit the nail on the head. She is a whacko.

UPDATE: Bachmann has responded to Paul’s comments and said she does not “hate” Muslims.

“I haven’t heard that,” she told Politico Saturday during a campaign stop in Iowa. “It’s kind of an odd thing to say, I think. I think the Iranian threat is real. That doesn’t mean that I hate the Muslim people.”

I would go so far as to say a couple of above AD posters are not only "whackos", but liars too.

They would probably shit their pants and cry for mommy if they ever had to face combat but are very quick to criticize US soldiers for doing the job they could never do.

I would go so far as to say a couple of above AD posters are not only "whackos", but liars too.

They would probably shit their pants and cry for mommy if they ever had to face combat but are very quick to criticize US soldiers for doing the job they could never do.

:confused:

Would you shit your pants and cry for mommy if you ever had to face combat? Easy on the fingerpointing there, Steinhauer.

We all know the US launches wars if their financial stakes in corporations abroad are threatened. Let's not play dumb.

Would you shit your pants and cry for mommy if you ever had to face combat? Easy on the fingerpointing there, Steinhauer.

We all know the US launches wars if their financial stakes in corporations abroad are threatened. Let's not play dumb.

That is a conspiracy theory if there ever was one - why don't you go dig in those "truther" websites for more disinfo.

That is a conspiracy theory if there ever was one - why don't you go dig in those "truther" websites for more disinfo.

why don't you prove me wrong? p.s. my father was Ambassador to Iraq for four years. I trust him and his colleagues as a source far more than you.

Last edited:

Oh, is that so, big man? Think you're all tough? You want to make this personal? Please let me know.

Scumbag pariah.

Oh, is that so, big man? Think you're all tough? You want to make this personal? Please let me know.

Scumbag pariah.

He went over the line. I feel tempted to go over to his place today. I could do that. :cool2:

Bauchman caters to a religious base so she needs to say exactly what the religious base wants to hear, no different than any other politician.

Every religion's goal is to promote world conversion, it wouldn't be a religion if it didn't.

Bauchman caters to a religious base so she needs to say exactly what the religious base wants to hear, no different than any other politician.

Every religion's goal is to promote world conversion, it wouldn't be a religion if it didn't.

True about Bachmann, but I'm pretty sure she really believes the filth that comes out of her mouth.

As for religions trying to convert the entire world; there are some exceptions to that. Buddhism, for one. Hinduism for two. Judaism for three.

You are assigning Christian goals to non-Christian religions. It's called "projection". And it leads to incorrect assumptions.

As for Michelle Bachman...th Repub party seems to have a fondness for bat shit crazy women and sexist men.

You are assigning Christian goals to non-Christian religions. It's called "projection". And it leads to incorrect assumptions.

As for Michelle Bachman...th Repub party seems to have a fondness for bat shit crazy women and sexist men.

I thought you had to be bat shit crazy for both genders of the GOP party. :P

That is not true about being Jewish , we do not try to converse other people to be Jewish!

That is not true about being Jewish , we do not try to converse other people to be Jewish!

The whole idea of converting others is a practice unique to Christians, and even then, mostly to Protestant Christians. I mean, how many Jews or Muslims do you see walking around knocking on doors and leaving pamplets or offering to transport your kids to "Sunday school" on the church van?

The whole idea of converting others is a practice unique to Christians, and even then, mostly to Protestant Christians. I mean, how many Jews or Muslims do you see walking around knocking on doors and leaving pamplets or offering to transport your kids to "Sunday school" on the church van?

I think they'd run the Muslim out of town for doing that given the hate in some areas.

I think they'd run the Muslim out of town for doing that given the hate in some areas.

Let a Muslim even start up the walk to knock on a door, and he/she would get shot with all the unjustified paranoia going on in this country.:roll: They'd swear he was coming to bomb their house.

Thing is, people seem to think the Nation of Islam only includes dark skinned people. They probably walk by the caucasion appearing members every day without being frightened in the least. Why is that? Where is the fear really based?

Let a Muslim even start up the walk to knock on a door, and he/she would get shot with all the unjustified paranoia going on in this country.:roll: They'd swear he was coming to bomb their house.

Thing is, people seem to think the Nation of Islam only includes dark skinned people. They probably walk by the caucasion appearing members every day without being frightened in the least. Why is that? Where is the fear really based?

It says something very distrubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back