Robber with bat tries to rob gun store...fail.

Whoa, too much imaginations! :roll:

Not really, that will happen to you.

USPS is on brink of financial collapse.

It already affected city workers and retirees in Detroit.

Are you stupid?

I already explained why.

http://www.alldeaf.com/2213883-post21.html

The professor didn't give a unprofessional answer, such as lazy people, especially you said like that.

The poor people are not always seen as they are lazy because they have limited opportunity to make success themselves. There are many factors that poor people deal with it.
Excuses, excuses. What the hell are you talking about? I have an evidence right here. Poor uneducated Mexicans came to America and looked for a job. One of them is my friend at work. He never went to deaf school in Mexico and he worked on his family farm until he came to America and found a job. He didn't rob or commit any crime. He's a honest hard worker.

Excuses, excuses. What the hell are you talking about? I have an evidence right here. Poor uneducated Mexicans came to America and looked for a job. One of them is my friend at work. He never went to deaf school in Mexico and he worked on his family farm until he came to America and found a job. He didn't rob or committed any crime. He's a honest hard worker.

There are many Hispanic people commit crime too. The Hispanic gangs are much bigger than African American gangs.
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2009/02/18/a-rising-share-hispanics-and-federal-crime/

There are many hardworking African Americans in my state.

Not really, that will happen to you.

USPS is on brink of financial collapse.

It already affected city workers and retirees in Detroit.
How can you compare USPS, a business with Detroit, a city?

How can you compare USPS, a business with Detroit, a city?

It is about financial.

You need research about financial crisis.

Detroit, USPS, Jefferson County, Stockton and San Bernardino are in financial crisis - it is pretty similar relevant.

It is about financial.

You need research about financial crisis.

Detroit, USPS, Jefferson County, Stockton and San Bernardino are in financial crisis - it is pretty similar relevant.
USPS is not even a city or county.

Some of them commit crime, mostly property like burglary, theft and grand larceny.

The poverty rate among African Americans are much higher than White Americans.

Don't forget the moonshiners. :lol:

Did you read that?

Yes, it is still sufficient - 52% non-immigration offenses.

If you think African Americans are lazy so you need to look hard, not from TV, movie, media, etc.

OK, did it teach you about why alot of black men robbed?

I don't need a course to tell me. I know why they robbed. Because they are LAZY to work. Alot of them deal dope because it's a very easy job with big money. FACT!

To tell you the truth, my lawnmowers are from Mexico, they work hard for a living. Where the hell are black lawnmowers?

Um....
:jaw:

OK, did it teach you about why alot of black men robbed?

I don't need a course to tell me. I know why they robbed. Because they are LAZY to work. Alot of them deal dope because it's a very easy job with big money. FACT!

To tell you the truth, my lawnmowers are from Mexico, they work hard for a living. Where the hell are black lawnmowers?

Yo sir are guilty, so very very guilty of stereotyping. That's some blatant racism right there.

You would think that as a member of a minority yourself you would be adverse to stereotyping :hmm:.....but no, your racism just pooped all over that logic.

Excuses, excuses. What the hell are you talking about? I have an evidence right here. Poor uneducated Mexicans came to America and looked for a job. One of them is my friend at work. He never went to deaf school in Mexico and he worked on his family farm until he came to America and found a job. He didn't rob or commit any crime. He's a honest hard worker.

There are a lot of Mexicans who commit crimes. I grew up in the Southwest but I also see a lot of whites who do the same.

I married a Mexican who was hardworking and I also married again to a black man who is also hardworking as well.

Not all Hispanics come from Mexico. They're called Hispanics as an ethnic group and not "Mexicans."

Your state prison (CDCR).

See 7th page.
http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Rese...Services_Branch/Annual/Census/CENSUSd1212.pdf

41% prisoners are Hispanic.

29.6% prisoners are African American.

23.1% prisoners are White American.

6.3% prisoners are other (including Asian American).
You include women? Oh, please, lets talk about men because most of the criminals are men. Okay?

Now Califorina population in 2012 for each race? Figure it out.

The chart in the link I posted is a good example.

Blacks in Prisons

Look at the chart (statistics) in that link.

Alot of non-whites are in those states but few of them are in prisons.
Did you read your own link?

"...Without a doubt, Blacks are no more criminal than anyone else in this society. Yet, for as long as this country has existed, Blacks have gone through this nation’s criminal justice system and have always been found wanting. Of course, poverty impacts on criminality, but there is more to the large proportion of Blacks in the criminal justice and prison systems of America than poverty. The system is untoward toward African Americans primarily and other ethnic minorities generally. This negativity toward Blacks is because of the individuals who administer the systems and the assumptions, biases, and cultural prejudices they bring to justice. It does not matter what system one lives under: if it is contaminated by bias, prejudices, and preconceived notions, that system cannot function fairly...."

That sounds closer to what Foxrac posted. :hmm:

Did you read that?

You can't look at numbers that way. If you want to make a compairison it has to be per capita apples to apples. For instance just because there is a high percentage of imigration offenders among hispanics does not mean they have less other crime compared to anyone else.

And even then the cause of the results is likely to be complicated by ecinomics, location, conditions, stereotypes and a number of other things other than being "lazy"

Back