Robber with bat tries to rob gun store...fail.

"thinking it through"??....:giggle:...maybe he thought his swing with the bat was faster than the speeding bullet.....

And I'm wondering why so many African-Blacks are in our prisons?.....

because of government mistreatment, poverty, education, institutionalization and institutional racism.

:hmm:

I think I will ask if I go to a retail store again
I checked with TCS. He said it's our gun shop's policy that requires all staff to wear sidearms. It's optional for stores to set their own policies.

I checked with TCS. He said it's our gun shop's policy that requires all staff to wear sidearms. It's optional for stores to set their own policies.

oh I meant that I will go ask the employee at a retail store. just about all "mom n' pop" gun stores I've been to always have armed staff personnels but I've never seen a single armed employee at any retail store with firearm section like Cabelas, Walmart, etc.

I don't know that all of the employees are good marksmen so I was wondering about their pay for taking on the additional responsibility for protecting the establishment from getting robbed.

I don't know that all of the employees are good marksmen so I was wondering about their pay for taking on the additional responsibility for protecting the establishment from getting robbed.
The workers at the gun shop we frequent are required to practice and maintain qualification. I often see them at the range practicing. Besides, within a shop we aren't talking sniper range distances. :giggle:

They also teach classes and/or are gunsmiths. I don't know of any at our shop who are just sales clerks.

oh I meant that I will go ask the employee at a retail store. just about all "mom n' pop" gun stores I've been to always have armed staff personnels but I've never seen a single armed employee at any retail store with firearm section like Cabelas, Walmart, etc.
I know. That will be interesting to find out.

The workers at the gun shop we frequent are required to practice and maintain qualification. I often see them at the range practicing. Besides, within a shop we aren't talking sniper range distances. :giggle:

They also teach classes and/or are gunsmiths. I don't know of any at our shop who are just sales clerks.

Ok.....this sounds like a pretty popular and profitable gun shop with that many employees. Is it pretty much the only one for miles around?

Ok.....this sounds like a pretty popular and profitable gun shop with that many employees. Is it pretty much the only one for miles around?

There are lots of little gun shops around me. Trust me when I say they are all well armed. :D

Last edited:
I try not to put specifics on the internet. Let's just say it's a well armed one :D
States aren't that specific--you share that location with a few million people. :lol:

BTW, what's your mother's maiden name?

:lol:

As far as I've been able to tell there is only one person with my name in my state. So if you figured out my name and my state you could just look me up.

As far as I've been able to tell there is only one person with my name in my state. So if you figured out my name and my state you could just look me up.
Just don't tell us your name. :)

(I assume it's not Jonny Ghost?)

…and if someone here looked you up, what would happen? After all, you are well armed, are you not? :giggle:

Back