Robber with bat tries to rob gun store...fail.

Just don't tell us your name. :)

(I assume it's not Jonny Ghost?)

Right... not my name at all :lol:

…and if someone here looked you up, what would happen? After all, you are well armed, are you not? :giggle:

I am :lol: and I don't worry so much about people on this form but it is public. Everything here makes it to google.

Now that I sound all paranoid let me explain a little better. Do I think I really need to worry about it? No. But once something is on the internet it's pretty much there so just in case I might decide in the future that I don't want that info out there I try to limit what I say. Or I might even toss out a few lies here and there.

It a big mix. Half the people here would be shocked to find out the other half is packing :D

I got an idea what that's like recently when in Oregon....the whole family(about 8)are CCWers........had fun one night after supper shooting at targets. 22 Mag revolver and a 9mm semi auto

I was thinking I should buy some property in Wyoming. Seems like a nice place to retire.

Yes, very beautiful mountainous state.

I remember about Brokeback Mountain that occurred in Wyoming.

For me, Colorado will be better due to good laws for LGBT rights, however the homophobia in Wyoming is milder than southern states, despite about Matthew Shepard got killed - that was landmark and rare event.

Don't bring your 30 round mags to Colorado, although I believe they will repeal the laws soon.

Don't bring your 30 round mags to Colorado, although I believe they will repeal the laws soon.

I don't have any guns so it seems no matter to me.

or getting strike down by court, however I'm fine with universal background check that majority of Coloradans backed it.

No they didn't. That's why they are having historical recall elections :D

No they didn't. That's why they are having historical recall elections :D

The magazine limit can be strike down by court (federal or state) if they find violation of Second Amendment. You never know about success with lawsuit.

Recall election? Good luck, if voters think economy is more important so they will likely to keep incumbent politicians in place and let court deal with gun issues. The pro-gun owners from rural area will likely to want to see ousted but people in city and suburb want to keep in place.

Wisconsin had many recall election with mixed success.

The magazine limit can be strike down by court (federal or state) if they find violation of Second Amendment. You never know about success with lawsuit.

Recall election? Good luck, if voters think economy is more important so they will likely to keep incumbent politicians in place and let court deal with gun issues. The pro-gun owners from rural area will likely to want to see ousted but people in city and suburb want to keep in place.

Wisconsin had many recall election with mixed success.

Magpul and Alfred Manufacturing generate nearly $100 million in sales a year and left Colorado after the laws passed. Several other smaller companies have left including Michael Bane, a freelance producer for The Outdoor Channel.

And hunters across the country are boycotting the state where hunting is a major tourism industry.

Pro gun people all over the US are becoming more and more united. They are afraid that if these types of laws can happen in Colorado they can happen anywhere.

Magpul and Alfred Manufacturing generate nearly $100 million in sales a year and left Colorado after the laws passed. Several other smaller companies have left including Michael Bane, a freelance producer for The Outdoor Channel.

And hunters across the country are boycotting the state where hunting is a major tourism industry.

Pro gun people all over the US are becoming more and more united. They are afraid that if these types of laws can happen in Colorado they can happen anywhere.

In bold - already left? I thought they just talk about move out of state.

Well, Colorado is no worse than Connecticut because they don't ban on assault weapon.

In recall case, I hate to see two legislators to go because they voted for civil union. It will put gun owners who strongly support LGBT rights in extremely difficult decision about between pick pro-gay with weak/moderate gun rights or anti-gay with strong gun rights. I found two districts - one in heavily divided Colorado Spring and other one in Pueblo that is racially mixed - put success about recall in question.

If recall fail, the court decision will matter and they could change legislator's mind about magazine limit is bad idea.

Not forget, Colorado went into social change as well to make gun rights as less favor than 20-30 years ago.

States aren't that specific--you share that location with a few million people. :lol:
He wants to keep it private because he has many enemies looking for him. No wonder why he's well-armed. :laugh2:

"Magpul manufactures and sells ammunition accessories. It is part of federal suit over recently passed gun-control legislation in Colorado, but has promised to leave the state regardless of its outcome." You are correct they have not left yet.

... It will put gun owners who strongly support LGBT rights in extremely difficult decision about between pick pro-gay with weak/moderate gun rights or anti-gay with strong gun rights....

Yea, it's too bad there wasn't someone that believed in both. I wish I could say more but I feel we are violating the "No politics" rule here and don't want to upset anyone. :D

Back