Robber with bat tries to rob gun store...fail.

He wants to keep it private because he has many enemies looking for him. No wonder why he's well-armed. :laugh2:

No enemies :D I'm afraid the aliens will come and continue their brain testing. :laugh2:

"Magpul manufactures and sells ammunition accessories. It is part of federal suit over recently passed gun-control legislation in Colorado, but has promised to leave the state regardless of its outcome." You are correct they have not left yet.

Yea, it's too bad there wasn't someone that believed in both. I wish I could say more but I feel we are violating the "No politics" rule here and don't want to upset anyone. :D

That's true, it is too hard to find someone believe in both. :(

Oh yes, just let move on about politics, but feel free to discuss in PM. :)

That stands for awesome! :D

Class 3 is full auto, supressors and such
Correct. Machine guns, and such. They have them at the shop.

They just can't do explosives and artillery (hand grenades, mines). Too bad, eh?

because of government mistreatment, poverty, education, institutionalization and institutional racism.

Certainly nothing the offenders are responsible for naturally....I'm sure it's always someone else's fault.

Laura

Certainly nothing the offenders are responsible for naturally....I'm sure it's always someone else's fault.

Laura
Whaaat? Oh, you are being sarcastic. "I am robbing you because my government hasn't been good to me." :laugh2:

Laura

Well, I learned from Sociology course. *shrugs*

Well, I learned from Sociology course. *shrugs*
OK, did it teach you about why alot of black men robbed?

I don't need a course to tell me. I know why they robbed. Because they are LAZY to work. Alot of them deal dope because it's a very easy job with big money. FACT!

To tell you the truth, my lawnmowers are from Mexico, they work hard for a living. Where the hell are black lawnmowers?

I don't need a course to tell me. I know why they robbed. Because they are LAZY to work. Alot of them deal dope because it's a very easy job with big money. FACT!
Same reasons white, Asian, Hispanic, etc., men rob and deal drugs.

:iough:

To tell you the truth, my lawnmowers are from Mexico, they work hard for a living. Where the hell are black lawnmowers?

Oh wow, you cease to amaze me. :roll:

The sociology course offers rich information and explanation about society. It help you to understand about why poor people are likely to commit crime and it has many factors. The college provided an important education and learn about more information.

You told me that you work at USPS and demand on union about you want - $25 per hour, generous benefit and public pension while USPS is struggling to secure the financial requirement.

Eventually, someone will come to bust your union, cut your pay or lay you off because USPS can't afford to keep operation running. Time for you to get an education at college if you want make more money.

Oh wow, you cease to amaze me. :roll:

The sociology course offers rich information and explanation about society. It help you to understand about why poor people are likely to commit crime and it has many factors. The college provided an important education and learn about more information.
Hillbillies are poor, right? Do they rob a bank?

Hillbillies are poor, right? Do they rob a bank?

Some of them commit crime, mostly property like burglary, theft and grand larceny.

The poverty rate among African Americans are much higher than White Americans.

Some of them commit crime, mostly property like burglary, theft and grand larceny.

The poverty rate among African Americans are much higher than White Americans.
Good, now did your teacher tell you why so many black people are poor? Didn't he/she say they are lazy people or what?

Good, now did your teacher tell you why so many black people are poor? Didn't he/she say they are lazy people or what?

Are you stupid?

I already explained why.

because of government mistreatment, poverty, education, institutionalization and institutional racism.

http://www.alldeaf.com/2213883-post21.html

The professor didn't give a unprofessional answer, such as lazy people, especially you said like that.

The poor people are not always seen as they are lazy because they have limited opportunity to make success themselves. There are many factors that poor people deal with it.

You told me that you work at USPS and demand on union about you want - $25 per hour, generous benefit and public pension while USPS is struggling to secure the financial requirement.

Eventually, someone will come to bust your union, cut your pay or lay you off because USPS can't afford to keep operation running. Time for you to get an education at college if you want make more money.
Whoa, too much imaginations! :roll:

Back