Random Vents.....

pshcinast to said seems you are well great health perfect :) I am very fines everything, seems successfully remove it on on morning few rares medication!
m
seem on health I am straight to mind! I am very thing skills everything better normal health better normal I feeling successfully better comfortable pass

he said on require on on must to 2 hours sleep I learn it!

hangover wow i feel bad headache

I've noticed you post quite a bit about getting drunk, being drunk, and being hungover. I hope for your sake you don't have alcoholism in your family and you pay attention to your choices. I realize you are young, but often times that's when it starts.

I've noticed you post quite a bit about getting drunk, being drunk, and being hungover. I hope for your sake you don't have alcoholism in your family and you pay attention to your choices. I realize you are young, but often times that's when it starts.

Come on Mom! Have a drink! It's party time! :laugh2:

just spent 3 hours on the phone with my big boss, getting everything a little late because of captioning... and every few minutes I see something about my hearing... how this is why we don't have as much revenue than this other store that has 3 hearing employees... or bet your phone had a problem with that name... or why can't your phone keep up with this? or why haven't you started speaking clearer, you sound like an idiot... and he expects me to be happy when he calls... he expects me to take him seriously... is it bad to want to hurt someone because of this? my gut says yes... but my emotions say no...

It is 68F outside with winds blowing. I am normally the warm one in the house and I am usually the one who wants the fans on. Now, MIL has decided she is "hot" and turned on the A/C. All the bedrooms are already like ice cubes and now she is making them colder. I am now sitting here, in South Florida no less, in long sweats, long sleeved top, sweat shirt, socks and now a sweater. My nose ios beginning to run and my throat is getting scratchy. I am closing this bedroom door and opening a window!!

It's like spring along the Gulf Coast, too. Thanks global warming!

i not rude but you not know my life. i not drink OFTEN and there no history alcoholism my family. i am big girl and grown woman, i know how make right choice. i am not stupid girl but sometime i like party. NOT ALL TIME. i know how handle myself.

We are setting records for high daily temperatures as well.

"MyNameIsNO;2008005]i go get ready work now. then i drink water wow my throat dry!!!!! bec of heavy drunk last night.[/QUOTE

GRRRRRRRRRRRR I NEED LEARNING CONTROLS ON ANGER. me very piss off now and i want punch wall. everyone piss me off today. let me go get wine is make me calm down.

i feel awesome no more hangover, vomits, or headache. and i excite go back work soon leave 1 hour!!! i miss work.

relax today bec i not feel good BAD BAD BAD hangover sick stomach hurt and headache. then i go over friend house tonight. i cant wait back work tomorrow morning.

:dunno:

i should not drink too much rum. bad stupid girl. but we have big good party!!!! today not fun bec i throw up 5 time today :barf: good thing no one drive drunk and all safe. happy new year cheetah!!!!!!

wow i hangover feel shitty!!!!! i not remembr what happen last night :hmm: but my friend did told me we all have fun.

we plan drunk heavy tonight, but everyone sleepover and i hide all car key in box LOCK then hide box. my rule NO DRUNK DRIVE.

Cheetah- this is part of what I was referring to and why I was expressing a bit of concern.

just spent 3 hours on the phone with my big boss, getting everything a little late because of captioning... and every few minutes I see something about my hearing... how this is why we don't have as much revenue than this other store that has 3 hearing employees... or bet your phone had a problem with that name... or why can't your phone keep up with this? or why haven't you started speaking clearer, you sound like an idiot... and he expects me to be happy when he calls... he expects me to take him seriously... is it bad to want to hurt someone because of this? my gut says yes... but my emotions say no...

That's sad. Remind him of how many calls you get on your day off...

Csign, you are seriously violating some personal boundaries here. Tend to your own knitting.

i not rude but you not know my life. i not drink OFTEN and there no history alcoholism my family. i am big girl and grown woman, i know how make right choice. i am not stupid girl but sometime i like party. NOT ALL TIME. i know how handle myself.

You're right. All I know is what you post here. I'm just expressing what I've observed. I'm happy to read you know how to make good choices and you're smart.

I've seen what alcoholism can do to a person and family. That's why I brought my observations to your attention. If you're good, then you're good. No worries.

I'm sure you can. But that was not my point.

Cheetah, just let it go. She's just looking for somebody else to pick on. In the meantime, go check out the serval cat thread! You'll be wiggling with delight :)

You're right. All I know is what you post here. I'm just expressing what I've observed. I'm happy to read you know how to make good choices and you're smart.

I've seen what alcoholism can do to a person and family. That's why I brought my observations to your attention. If you're good, then you're good. No worries.

not respect to not pleasure to , you ego! It is very inappropriate!

attention your watch your out! respect to boundaries private business respectful period!

Csign, you are seriously violating some personal boundaries here. Tend to your own knitting.

Personal boundaries?

This is a public forum that anyone can read and respond to. If someone shares information on here, then it's fair game. I'm not insulting this poster, I was expressing concern.

She said she's all good, so great. I'm not bringing it up again.

I'll say though, when someone posts on here they are in an abusive relationship (in those words or not), would you sit on your hands? Or would you "tend to your own knitting"?

That's sad. Remind him of how many calls you get on your day off...

oh he knows... and after my coworker (the one who was texting me on my day off) was shocked at how he treated me too... its not cool... its not ok... I need a different job... but i can't take a pay cut...

Back