Random Vents.....

My vent is my 14 year old daughter is posing pics of herself being very sexually appealing on FB!! Dont LIKE IT AT ALL!

Shel, I was once invilved in said illustrations of myself, it's not worth it. Yes we yearn to express our individuality, but not this way! Tell her there are other outlets to express herself. (Guess why I am known for
nutkick.gif
? You can't trust anyone in that God forbid industry!) Good luck!

S.O.B.!!! Get this, loggers cut down huge trees right on my property line. My house vibrate b/c of the machinery that drag logs. Grrrrr....Jest a fookin mess out there, right behind my house. Oh well, I might try steal top part of trees and burn them. :giggle: My neighbor got caught growin marijuana couple of times. Fookin idiot!

post some weed to me lol jk

Shel, I was once invilved in said illustrations of myself, it's not worth it. Yes we yearn to express our individuality, but not this way! Tell her there are other outlets to express herself. (Guess why I am known for
nutkick.gif
? You can't trust anyone in that God forbid industry!) Good luck!

i wont be dating you loser

My vent is my 14 year old daughter is posing pics of herself being very sexually appealing on FB!! Dont LIKE IT AT ALL!

Ouch! I have my daughters Password and I check hers. That was one of the stipulations I gave her in order to have a facebook account. I told her any Sexually suggestive pictures or talking to strangers on her facebook. I will delete her account.

She has been dong really good on her facebook account. :)

Have you tried talking to her?

Ouch! I have my daughters Password and I check hers. That was one of the stipulations I gave her in order to have a facebook account. I told her any Sexually suggestive pictures or talking to strangers on her facebook. I will delete her account.

She has been dong really good on her facebook account. :)

Have you tried talking to her?

She is 3,000 miles away. She is not naked or anything but wearing off the shoulder shirt with heavy make-up and posing.

She is 3,000 miles away. She is not naked or anything but wearing off the shoulder shirt with heavy make-up and posing.

I tend to forget she is with her father. Is there any way you can talk to her about how you feel about her posting pictures in that manner?

I will adjust to medication hope better wish be coming I think so figure out! adjust to figure out to pretty complication hmm dififcult!

If you register today...and you never post before...and you friend request me...I will deny. This all.

If you register today...and you never post before...and you friend request me...I will deny. This all.

Same here!!! Well, there was one exception, but he was a friend IRL before showing up here!

sowwy sweetie it probably is
jsut keep warm , not too hot and not too cold, and remember "feed the cold' and plenty of water and if you have some lemon about, squeeze some! it helps you flush bugs out of your body thru toilet

Back