Random Vents.....

I changed my signature. You don't need to cite the rules and bitch to get me to remove it. Try asking nicely next time. You'll have more friends. :crazy:

I loved ur signature, Sally!...Made me feel like dancin' too!....Who was the big bad wolf?

I have a random vent.

I am sick of my mother thinking that pulling my hair is an acceptable way to get my attention if I am facing away from her whenever I visit her. ARRGGHH.

Did you tell her how you feel?

RR, it was time to change it anyway. I like to have a change of pace every once in a while. Now, it's a cat for the new year. :lol:

Phooey, I can't see it either! I even tried a different browser...

You're welcome. I forgot that I needed to upload it on a photo hosting site. Maybe I could change my settings and it would work. I can't figure it out. lol

Another hearing expert is here explaining how deaf people should react to life's situations...

I am unbelieve i am very shocked i already low blood I suspect it on low blood! jeez I have already low blood tried!!!

i soo sick people sexist attitude about women!!!!!!!! it make me disgust people is think women cannot have same rights as men does.

Back