Random Vents.....

I am clever on pretty lots of heavy busy soon coming pretty :)!!! I am become owner I will development busniness II will ready!

I finally got Christmas songs out of my head... But they've been replaced by old Country songs. This time it's Grandpa, tell me about the good ol days. By the Judds.

Love that song. :) I miss my Grandpa telling me about the good old days. Even when they were raised during the Great Depression. He also fought in WWII.

My favorite story of him was telling me about how he met my Grandma

*sigh* Love and miss them both dearly.

again highly damn it anxiety lol happened :lol: not easy :lol: exciting and hyper weird on my brain stranger!

It's hard when those close to you do that. I empathise.

empathise means understand I correct ? :lol: I am think look dictionary I check it I sound reading!
I figure out I notice :D

I ask you explain me open encourage to me explain to understand to spirit me don't worry! I check it look like empathise I take an times process my patient!

empathise means understand I correct ? :lol: I am think look dictionary I check it I sound reading!
I figure out I notice :D

I ask you explain me open encourage to me explain to understand to spirit me don't worry! I check it look like empathise I take an times process my patient!

Empathise: Understand how another person feels.

I have a random vent.

I am sick of my mother thinking that pulling my hair is an acceptable way to get my attention if I am facing away from her whenever I visit her. ARRGGHH.

I have a random vent.

I am sick of my mother thinking that pulling my hair is an acceptable way to get my attention if I am facing away from her whenever I visit her. ARRGGHH.

Slam your elbow back into her solar plexus, just as a startle reaction , of course. :P

I have a random vent.

:shock: I would tell her a simple tap on the shoulder would be more appropriate.

I have a random vent.

My ex wife mother used to do that to my ex. That stopped the first time I visited them. The first time I saw it I got very angry but didnt need to say a word. The dagger eyes was enough. I think my ex mil was secretly afraid of me. :D not to worry, she grew to love me after that.

this am i had a hard time getting up after went to bed late. one of my kitty's one paw keeps touching my face. i could felt his cold paw. :mad2: yea hes hungry. :roll: on my face

I changed my signature. You don't need to cite the rules and bitch to get me to remove it. Try asking nicely next time. You'll have more friends. :crazy:

ETA: I've been informed that my gif was not the one in question but PM me if a particular image is annoying. I try not to get too out of hand. lol

Last edited:
Back