Random Vents.....

Cheetah, just let it go. She's just looking for somebody else to pick on. In the meantime, go check out the serval cat thread! You'll be wiggling with delight :)

I'm looking for someone to pick on? :laugh2:

Personal boundaries?

This is a public forum that anyone can read and respond to. If someone shares information on here, then it's fair game. I'm not insulting this poster, I was expressing concern.

She said she's all good, so great. I'm not bringing it up again.

I'll say though, when someone posts on here they are in an abusive relationship (in those words or not), would you sit on your hands? Or would you "tend to your own knitting"?

I can tell you person experience, sweet nobody tend their own knitting that situation.

I can also tell you so annoy when people make big deal of little harmless drinking.

Mynameisno- I'm sorry if what I said bothered you. I hope you understand it was not coming from a place of animosity, but a place of concern.

Either way, as I stated subject is dropped.

I remember, I respect to people wisdom respect to member! nothing! I respect to boundaries I expereince on myself care life right truth! , i experience on bouardaries on I don`t`wan tto bother people member nothing Many people intrude to member not please bother hurt to upset! don`t be hurt! leave it! boundaries leave it!

I can tell you person experience, sweet nobody tend their own knitting that situation.

I can also tell you so annoy when people make big deal of little harmless drinking.

When it's "harmless" drinking, yes that can be annoying.

It is 68F outside with winds blowing. I am normally the warm one in the house and I am usually the one who wants the fans on. Now, MIL has decided she is "hot" and turned on the A/C. All the bedrooms are already like ice cubes and now she is making them colder. I am now sitting here, in South Florida no less, in long sweats, long sleeved top, sweat shirt, socks and now a sweater. My nose ios beginning to run and my throat is getting scratchy. I am closing this bedroom door and opening a window!!

Ahh...another gorgeous day here in NOrtheast Fla. Went out today with shorts and flippers on my feet....Wish it were this way year 'round!

Ok- so what's your point?

My point is you are mothering. It's condescending. If someone is old enough to vote, they are old enough to make their own decisions. Consider rewording your original post so it does not come across like a mother hen.

Would you really go up to an acquaintance in public and ask them about their drinking habits? I had an aunt like that. The cousins all called her "the Interogator." Bless her nosy little heart. lol

Would you really go up to an acquaintance in public and ask them about their drinking habits? I had an aunt like that. The cousins all called her "the Interogator." Bless her nosy little heart. lol

Lol most of my older relatives from overseas are like that, they'll just start giving advice to people they barely know. When I tell my mum about it, she just tells me that their heart is in the right place, maybe that's the case here.

Those people don't get any personal invitations (other than obligatory family events), and people talk behind their backs. Who needs an extra Aunt Gladys around? Everyone has one already.

Thanks to those who gave me advice about my daughter. One of my ex hubby's sister (her aunt) who is also my friend on FB noticed too and made comments on her pics on FB telling her to take them off after I commented the same thing. I PMed her and we talked about it. She admitted that since getting a new girlfriend, my ex is not really paying attention to what my daughter posts like before. He was the one who opened the acct for her and she called him bawling him out. I expressed how hard it was for me to stay on top of things being 3,000 miles away and she said she understands and will have her and her other 3 sisters stay on top of her. Wow..that was nice.

No, I wouldn't. However that analogy doesn't work in this case as the information was volunteered without any solicitation from me or others.

If I had interactions with an acquaintance who shared information with me such as the above, I would express concern. Even if they are just an acquaintance. If they told me all was well, I'd say great and leave it at that. I will not keep my mouth shut if I see something that raises red flags for me.

I'm a straight shooter and I'm honest. I tell it like it is, and I don't BS people or tell them what they want to hear. I express my true and genuine thoughts and ideas. That I will not apologize for. As for talking behind Aunt Gladys' back, I'm sure you know that comes as no surprise to me.

Main reason I chilled out and relaxed so much at home was because a guy from hubby and MIL's church was supposed to come out and trim trees, remove stumps and cut down a few other little trees. He never showed. He gave a quote of $500 to do it all and said he'd be here today. Hubby called and can't get an answer. Hope he's okay, but still, he could have called if he wasn't coming.

Main reason I chilled out and relaxed so much at home was because a guy from hubby and MIL's church was supposed to come out and trim trees, remove stumps and cut down a few other little trees. He never showed. He gave a quote of $500 to do it all and said he'd be here today. Hubby called and can't get an answer. Hope he's okay, but still, he could have called if he wasn't coming.

But it is GOOD for you to relax for a whole day. We all need that every now and then.

Back