Random Vents.....

Really!! that is terrible sadly! hard for you hard situation your feeling! problems! health :(

True, most soft drink I cannot have. I go to an expensive organic store for foods and drinks that I can handle. I think of you when I get headaches as I know you get them too.

True, most soft drink I cannot have. I go to an expensive organic store for foods and drinks that I can handle. I think of you when I get headaches as I know you get them too.

I got a sodastream soda maker, and you can make your own that way, with juices and natural sweeteners.

you know me already, It is very complication hard to migrance not easy because migrance not good because handle, prevent to better
avoid something

something things water and milks!

random vent. let's see. yea somebody here is clearly watching too much dr. drew shows. good riddance. :roll:

I have been told AGAIN by MIL both last night in front of family and again just now, that I do not need to learn ASL as no one else is going to learn. She does not feel that the kids need to learn. She wants to see if the kids can get CI's and is offering to pay for it. She still feels that I am faking my hearing loss.

Hubby hollered back that I was in fact deaf and did in fact have a hearing loss. He also told her that he fully supports my desire to learn ASL and he will do what he can to help me achieve that goal. My kids just bellowed and hollered to her that they had no wish what-so-ever to have HA's or CI's. They refuse to go through the surgery. Daughter told her that having a HA or CI will not help her speech recognition at all. Everything will still sound "fuzzy" and "muted". MIL started in again after that and hubby told her that if she did not stop, then he was moving us back out of state in spite of the fact that she got this loan for our house. HE also told her that if she didn't stop, then he would try and see what he could do to damage his hearing so as to not hear her belligerence and idiocy anymore.

Wow!! Just Wow!! She brought it up again this morning and I asked her if she wanted to me call hubby and tell him what she just said. She apologized and said no, she will give it up.

I have been told AGAIN by MIL both last night in front of family and again just now, that I do not need to learn ASL as no one else is going to learn. She does not feel that the kids need to learn. She wants to see if the kids can get CI's and is offering to pay for it. She still feels that I am faking my hearing loss.

Hubby hollered back that I was in fact deaf and did in fact have a hearing loss. He also told her that he fully supports my desire to learn ASL and he will do what he can to help me achieve that goal. My kids just bellowed and hollered to her that they had no wish what-so-ever to have HA's or CI's. They refuse to go through the surgery. Daughter told her that having a HA or CI will not help her speech recognition at all. Everything will still sound "fuzzy" and "muted". MIL started in again after that and hubby told her that if she did not stop, then he was moving us back out of state in spite of the fact that she got this loan for our house. HE also told her that if she didn't stop, then he would try and see what he could do to damage his hearing so as to not hear her belligerence and idiocy anymore.

Wow!! Just Wow!! She brought it up again this morning and I asked her if she wanted to me call hubby and tell him what she just said. She apologized and said no, she will give it up.

Golly. I'm glad your husband stood up for you. :hug:

Sounds really messed up, Kristina....We very seldom have drama here at my home. And when someone brings it in, I tell them where the door is....Glad ur hubby stood up for you, but again, that's his mother....*sigh*....

^^^I thought the same. Kristina, why do you even engage her? The family should just laugh and turn their backs. Roll eyes. Sign the word for crazy.

just spent 3 hours on the phone with my big boss, ...... or why can't your phone keep up with this? or why haven't you started speaking clearer, you sound like an idiot... .

:eek:
That was so inappropriate of your boss. I'm sorry.

OUCH! i use q-tip my left ear and it accident go far inside is HURTS!!!!!! now it feeling weird numb.

Been catching hubby in a bunch of lies. Asked him why he's lying so much. He claims that since I am deaf and can't hear him, how do I know he's lying. First he tells me certain things about the house, then his mother tells me something different, then the kids come to me with yet something else. I ask him and he claims they are all telling stories. Problem is, kids would have no reason. His mother might, but not like this.

Told him this evening that if it kept up, I would take my mother and whichever of the kids that wants to and we would leave and he could deal with this house and his mother himself.

The captions on Nick-At-Nite are HORRIBLE!!!! Its nothing but gobble-dee-gook and I'm having to read lips if I want to pay any attention to the program. I usually watch 'That 70's Show', well not so much tonight.

i whine!!!!!! i hates diet!!! i miss eat italian sub, pizza, pasta, cookie, cake, ice cream, etc. but i strict follow diet bec i want look good skinny lose weight. i print picture sexy model women and tape on refrigerator. it help me motivation and determination more for lost weight!!!

i whine!!!!!! i hates diet!!! i miss eat italian sub, pizza, pasta, cookie, cake, ice cream, etc. but i strict follow diet bec i want look good skinny lose weight. i print picture sexy model women and tape on refrigerator. it help me motivation and determination more for lost weight!!!

Poor thing!...I also kept my weight scale right by the refrigerator. Cut up some veggies, put into those zip-loc bags for snacks....and when the craving for sweets was really bad...brushed my teeth.....or jumped on the treadmill...took a walk or a run....anything to get ur mind off Sweets......

Back