Purple going out of business ?

and nah Purple's not going out of business.

I think you know where...I requested to be deleted.

lol how can I know where if it's deleted? and we all remember for sure that you said :bye: for good and we already know that you'll be back anyway :wave:

:cool2:

came back to AD under changed name? that lame

deleted thread? that double lame

lol. maybe he just needs a good

once in a while? :dunno:

Right, many customers need wireless VPs for pleasant trip and business trip. they can't carry Sorenson VP. New wireless mobile will be coming in near future which includes webcam to need wireless VRS providers.

If other VRS providers will be out of business, they will go black out. We disagree FCC rulings.

Do not worry about it because I went to Golden Corrall when Sorenson CEO and VP were hosting and they were told them that Sorenson will have a new Mobile wireless for the customers. I believe they will out sometime between march to june

Hi everyone

Last week, FCC had clarified rules on TRS reimbursement and made an order on all VRS organizations to do what they are told. I had read and re-read an order several times and has come to my realization that FCC may stop monthly payments to Purple until the debt owned based on illegal minutes earned from purple employees, contractors making calls.

What would Purple do if FCC refuses to make monthly payments based on LEGITIMATE minutes earned? Purple is in shambles financially owed millions of dollars in debt and now this.

The only option I can think is to ease operations, file bankruptcy and start selling assets. Unless, purple had pulled off with a magic wand and manage to stay with us

Its unfathomable to see Purple gone.

Dan Luis email all Purple employees right?

you says this posting
AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - More Purple crap

very simple Purple is unprofessional unethical VRS provider

lol how can I know where if it's deleted? and we all remember for sure that you said :bye: for good and we already know that you'll be back anyway :wave:

:cool2:

I did, and I SAY i will be around from time to time even thought I might not or post much. Let's move on and forget, shall we?

I did, and I SAY i will be around from time to time even thought I might not or post much. Let's move on and forget, shall we?

nope. that's not what you said before. but of course..... you conveniently had thread deleted from both forums :aw:

and I do not move on and forget the lies. Are you a liar like John Yeh of Viable? :nono:

nope. that's not what you said before. but of course..... you conveniently had thread deleted from both forums :aw:

and I do not move on and forget the lies. Are you a liar like John Yeh of Viable? :nono:

Well, I had my reasons.
Just what I expected. Think of me whatever you want. I could care less. :roll:
BTW...it was fun to be here while you were banned.

Well, I had my reasons. Just what I expected. Think of me whatever you want. I could care less. :roll:
I am not thinking of whatever I want. I'm just showing you the contradictions you made for yourself because I am confused :dizzy:

BTW...it was fun to be here while you were banned.
oh I bet :lol: so does that mean you're gonna make another thread to announce your departure again? :aw:

I am not thinking of whatever I want. I'm just showing you the contradictions you made for yourself because I am confused :dizzy:
What contradictions? I think it's just you.

oh I bet :lol: so does that mean you're gonna make another thread to announce your departure again? :aw:
There's no need for that since there's no point doing it. One announcement was enough. I am not like JClarke who make multi threads. :roll:

Let's take this elsewhere since we are off the topic. PM will do.

There's no need for that since there's no point doing it. One announcement was enough. I am not like JClarke who make multi threads. :roll:

Let's take this elsewhere since we are off the topic. PM will do.

you're right. My bad for going off-topic. it's continued here

Jclark go back school these money are not tax they are revenue from telephone companies.
Don't tell me to go back to school, be careful on what you're saying to me. I understand and I know it is the revenue under telephone companies.

Back