Prove me wrong, Cast/Crew

Sounds a great idea! You could wear different clothes and wear a wig. You could do some editing work putting two people (you) together in one screen. That would be a fun show like Saturday Night Alive. That would be something challenge for you ...just like a hobby work so that you will find some ideas for your own shows.

Haha! I bet, that would keep Deafilmedia very busy!

Look...

I understand that you guys are trying to help me.

You guys tell me to go on and make film.

My mom tells me to go on and make film.

And asking me, "What is holding me back?"

I can't make movies all by myself.

I can't hold a mic, camera, and interview someone to do a documentary
film all by myself.

Start out small and go from there...

LOL. I had made short films for web last year and I am all by myself and I wear masks to make it look like theres more people. It's kinda easy to do this but putting both of myself in one screen together takes alot of work. I have cd of my short films but they are in VCD. I "can't" take them to put in computer to upload them on internet. I dont have this program to convert it into AVI, WMV, or MPG.

I mentioned "can't" well it's the truth. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deafilmedia
And I suppose to make a movie with bunch of actors all by myself too, right?

Sounds a great idea! You could wear different clothes and wear a wig. You could do some editing work putting two people (you) together in one screen. That would be a fun show like Saturday Night Alive. That would be something challenge for you ...just like a hobby work so that you will find some ideas for your own shows.

Nah!! that deafilimedia can hire Miss P, Patrica, The Empress and more! ;)

LOL. I had made short films for web last year and I am all by myself and I wear masks to make it look like theres more people. It's kinda easy to do this but putting both of myself in one screen together takes alot of work. I have cd of my short films but they are in VCD. I "can't" take them to put in computer to upload them on internet. I dont have this program to convert it into AVI, WMV, or MPG.

I mentioned "can't" well it's the truth. LOL

Why you put it on CD? Why not transfer Digital Camera's tapes to the
computer? And get Window Movie Maker... you can download
or buy one at Walmart or Bestbuy.

And Window Movie Maker can transfer your movies to computer and then to internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deafilmedia
And I suppose to make a movie with bunch of actors all by myself too, right?

Nah!! that deafilimedia can hire Miss P, Patrica, The Empress and more! ;)

Well Spike Lee and other film directors filmed themselves..... and also
they didn't hire expert or actors... they get friends and family members to
act in their films...

So my cousin Jasmine is an actress and my other young cousin Alexis is going
to Acting School. And my nephew would love to be in my film.

Deafmedia, I hope that you will be sucessful. Don't give up. Never bring any negetive!

first of all, you're a film maker, you don't even need to explain yourself to those people! If those people don't want to help you success, they aren't worth it then! There're people out there who would want to help you success! You got to be yourself and fawk those people who treat you like this, i know you can success! a friend is somebody who knows all about you and yet support you with your dreams!

first of all, you're a film maker, you don't even need to explain yourself to those people! If those people don't want to help you success, they aren't worth it then! There're people out there who would want to help you success! You got to be yourself and fawk those people who treat you like this, i know you can success! a friend is somebody who knows all about you and yet support you with your dreams!

No I am not film maker. I am just learning. I learned how to cook for myself, but I need to know how to make gravy. I learned how to install DSL, yay!!!

I will try to learn how to set up business... maybe open up a business, maybe Restaurant or something. I learned some astrology and tarot cards. I already learned about sex with men 9 years ago, I'm not having sex anymore with men.

I have just learned that every year, need to add coolant to air conditioner of the house. I didn't know that. I'm just bored, just need to learn more things.

Next I will learn how to Grill food outside... how
to put charcoal or maybe wood in grill, how to use the light fluid, and how to cook thing on there...

And then one day go to Africa... or learn how to publish a book.

Well I learned that people don't help you become success. And
don't let people force you to do something you don't want to do.

Deafilmedia, do you have any work online? If so i'm curious to see. I'm a former film student from NYFA under the wing of Jerry Sherlock.

Why? So you can put me down? Tell everyone, including hearing
people that I'm a crazy trouble maker and that they shouldn't
like me because nobody else like me? Because I want to go out
and learn new things and you all want to BLOCK me by building
a wall around me, stop me from learning stuff.

You guys are so SICK SICK SICK.

Why people get so jealous of me? All I want to do is learn some things.

What is wrong with you folks?

I can see why there are many people suicide everyday because
of you people are being unfair.

What? I have to be with a man and married him and let him
control me and be his sex slave or a whore?
Is that what my life is meant for me?

Can I have some fun in life?

Can I be happy?

Are you suppose to be the only one HAPPY on this PLANET?

Are you guys trying to SABOTAGE me?

Why?

Just cause you deaf filmmakers can't make it HOLLYWOOD,
because you guys think you're deaf and can't do anything...
And won't be serious making GOOD films.

Are you saying just because you can't do it, I can't do it, too?

Are you guys gossiping about me or believe in Gossiping
and rather not know the REAL me?

You know what? I DON'T CARE.

I am doing what make ME HAPPY.

And I don't appreciate you are trying to take my HAPPINESS AWAY.

SINCE the time I was born (born with deformed face), daycare, I was
kick by little boys several times, and in Junior High, I was bullied by
boys who kick my book bags down the stairs and got spit on several times...
and then at Gallaudet, this Jeff guy being mean toward me, then
I had to lie to manager that I am pregnant and I need a job, so she hired me at KMART, and FSU, I have never met such ignorant people in my life there,
And at CSUN, I can't do anything I want there, I get kick out of the room because my Black roommates got mad cause she wants to play her music loud while I sleep. And then now...

What are you going to do with me NOW? Huh? You want to hurt me some
more?

You guys are the only ones suppose to be HAPPY, and I can't be happy?

You guys won't be happy until you make everyone EVERYONE everyone Everyone happy...
And that is the way it goes.

If you want to be happy, then you gotta make other people happy too, including me.

Then this world will be a better place and everybody will be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...

If you guys keep making me unhappy, then you know I will be all DOOM and GLOOM and
you guys will feel awful the way you treat me and you guys won't feel happy at all.

So you gotta make everyone happy, no matter what they did in the past.

And look at the news,,, everybody is so happy to see Britney Spears being unhappy...
taking her kids away. You know why? Because everybody are miserable with their own
life, that they rather see other people SUFFER too.

That is not right.

LOVE is the way.... let teach one another and make each other happy.
Come on, lets have some fun.

You told me to stop hating on gays... so I am learning to accept them...
If you gonna HATE ME, then I will always keep HATING everybody.

So if you teach me how to LOVE, then I will LOVE and accept EVERYONE...

PEOPLE, PLEASE, make me happy... I want to make you HAPPY too.
Let love one another...

That is the only way to bring more love and peace on this EARTH.

Last edited:
Back