Prove me wrong, Cast/Crew

Fine, be that way, you'll never make it with that attitude anyway.

Nah, I'm pretty sure now it's the aptitude or lack thereof.

I guess I won't be a filmmaker... cause people think I am a retarded.

I don't think you're retarded, you might have a cognitive handicap but I don't think you're retarded.

People don't think I made my film and people don't think I wrote that
script...

People won't hire me for any job... cause they think I am retarded.
I believe you wrote it. I also believe you need more practice.
There are a lot of reasons to not be hired for a job. If you have no education beyond high school, and no skills, that's the most probable cause of not getting hired. Have you considered working in retail?

People think I can't drive.

My doctor thinks I can't talk or think for myself.

Sad. I guess I am incompetent.
Guess I live off SSI and live with my mom forever.

It's not that bad, I worked in a hot dog factory once.

I don't think you're retarded, you might have a cognitive handicap but I don't think you're retarded.

I believe you wrote it. I also believe you need more practice.
There are a lot of reasons to not be hired for a job. If you have no education beyond high school, and no skills, that's the most probable cause of not getting hired. Have you considered working in retail?

It's not that bad, I worked in a hot dog factory once.

I don't have a cognitive handicap. I just don't have good grammar and
don't have good communication skill because of my hearing impairment,
and should have gotten a good education

Yeah I wrote it, yeah I need more practice...
That script I wrote isn't that good.
There are some things I don't like about that script...
That script is about me... and I just add a little fairy tale to it.

I worked as a Cashier, and I got 2 college Bachelor Degrees...
why would Colleges give me Degrees if I am not that intelligent.

Wow... Hot Dog Factory... yummy. I LOVE FOOD, I wish I could
work at a Hot Dog Factory, I can take home a bunch of hot dog,
LOL!!!! :giggle:

I don't have a cognitive handicap. I just don't have good grammar and
don't have good communication skill because of my hearing impairment,
and should have gotten a good education

Yeah I wrote it, yeah I need more practice...
That script I wrote isn't that good.
There are some things I don't like about that script...
That script is about me... and I just add a little fairy tale to it.

I worked as a Cashier, and I got 2 college Bachelor Degrees...
why would Colleges give me Degrees if I am not that intelligent.

Wow... Hot Dog Factory... yummy. I LOVE FOOD, I wish I could
work at a Hot Dog Factory, I can take home a bunch of hot dog,
LOL!!!! :giggle:

Dear Deafilmedia...pleeease....maybe you are not writing a good scripts-it always take a lot of pratice...hire someone to edit your work. Your friends or family, as well? A job is just a job, isn't it...That is part of living until you become famous. Look at me I am a writier and a housekeeping, so what. It takes time to become famous...stop whinning, would ya?

Dear Deafilmedia...pleeease....maybe you are not writing a good scripts-it always take a lot of pratice...hire someone to edit your work. Your friends or family, as well? A job is just a job, isn't it...That is part of living until you become famous. Look at me I am a writier and a housekeeping, so what. It takes time to become famous...stop whinning, would ya?

:gpost:

And besides...fairy tales are never a fairy tale...I know from experinces...Don't except too much from it.

And besides...fairy tales are never a fairy tale...I know from experinces...Don't except too much from it.

Of course I have to hire someone to edit my writing...
all WRITERS do.... even Stephen King needs an assistant.

And it isn't that hard to write a script.
And it isn't so hard to come up with some story.

It is just like describing what happen in the crime scene if I am a witness.

That man went over there and ran to her and stab her 4 times and
said "I hate you!".

All I need to do is get some Script format software.... so I don't have
to remember to have the correct format
Final Draft -- Home

Yeah Fairy tales aren't really Fairy Tales, that what my script was about.

Can you ask your mother to help you with your scripts? I think that she would like that, and she will be proud of you.

You don't have to hire many of them. Do you remember the movie is called "The Blair Witch Project." Here is:

The summer of 1999 saw the release of The Blair Witch Project, a very low-budget film made for $22,000 that eventually grossed over $140 million. A trio of student documentary filmmakers descends on the town of Burkitsville, Maryland, to shoot a school project on the Blair Witch, a local urban legend that supposedly lives in the woods adjoining the town. The three go into the woods to see what they can find, but they lose their map in a creek and wind up lost. As they spend more time in the woods, more and more strange things happen to them, and they begin to wonder if the Blair Witch is indeed fictitious. The reason this movie is scary is because of the way it is presented. Instead of the usual film structure, the movie acts as if it's the footage the trio shot in the woods. That means there's no real plot to the film, just the events as they would have unfolded in real life. It makes the viewer feel as if they're right there along with them, lost, hungry, and frustrated. Since we never leave the character's point-of-view, we only get to see what they see, so it's never clear what is happening to them. Your imagination will get a workout watching this movie, as you try to figure out if a witch is attacking them or if locals are giving them a hard time. It's a unique way to make a horror film, and it works.

CCPL: Scary Movies

Can you ask your mother to help you with your scripts? I think that she would like that, and she will be proud of you.

You don't have to hire many of them. Do you remember the movie is called "The Blair Witch Project." Here is:

The summer of 1999 saw the release of The Blair Witch Project, a very low-budget film made for $22,000 that eventually grossed over $140 million. A trio of student documentary filmmakers descends on the town of Burkitsville, Maryland, to shoot a school project on the Blair Witch, a local urban legend that supposedly lives in the woods adjoining the town. The three go into the woods to see what they can find, but they lose their map in a creek and wind up lost. As they spend more time in the woods, more and more strange things happen to them, and they begin to wonder if the Blair Witch is indeed fictitious. The reason this movie is scary is because of the way it is presented. Instead of the usual film structure, the movie acts as if it's the footage the trio shot in the woods. That means there's no real plot to the film, just the events as they would have unfolded in real life. It makes the viewer feel as if they're right there along with them, lost, hungry, and frustrated. Since we never leave the character's point-of-view, we only get to see what they see, so it's never clear what is happening to them. Your imagination will get a workout watching this movie, as you try to figure out if a witch is attacking them or if locals are giving them a hard time. It's a unique way to make a horror film, and it works.

CCPL: Scary Movies

Of course he is right! Try ask your mother to have a look at your scripts to see what she thinks. She will be proud of you. My mom was the first one who read my first book and she did tried to edit it the best she could.

Witch Blair Project is an excellent freaking movie. I would love to visit the area where the movie took place. :) I love the woods.

Look...

I understand that you guys are trying to help me.

You guys tell me to go on and make film.

My mom tells me to go on and make film.

And asking me, "What is holding me back?"

I can't make movies all by myself.

I can't hold a mic, camera, and interview someone to do a documentary
film all by myself.

Look...

film all by myself.

What? I did the documentary myself, you don't need to hold the camera, you can leave it on the camera stand, and the mic can sit on a stand too - mico stand s are available on your nearest store.. Just bloody try it.

Look...

film all by myself

Why not? Now you are using the word, 'can't,' again and again...It is simple thing to do and fun. Jake can do it, so can you. Try make a documentary at home, mmmm? Or go out in town and make a documentary. It doesn't have to be a deaf film. You will be a deaf director and will make a big different. I would love to make my own documentary to visit the woods where Blair Witch project took place. It would be sooo fun!!!!

Why not? Now you are using the word, 'can't,' again and again...It is simple thing to do and fun. Jake can do it, so can you. Try make a documentary at home, mmmm? Or go out in town and make a documentary. It doesn't have to be a deaf film. You will be a deaf director and will make a big different. I would love to make my own documentary to visit the woods where Blair Witch project took place. It would be sooo fun!!!!

Oh, yeah - it would be an interesting filming scene. ;)

Oh, yeah - it would be an interesting filming scene. ;)

Oh yeah!!! Can you image not wearing hearing aids, it would be easier that way than to be scared like all these hearing actor/actress did in the movie because she kept hearing all kind of noise outside the tent. I thought it was soooo funny.

Oh yeah!!! Can you image not wearing hearing aids, it would be easier that way than to be scared like all these hearing actor/actress did in the movie because she kept hearing all kind of noise outside the tent. I thought it was soooo funny.

:laugh2: Very good..

Any ideas, Deafilmedia?

And I suppose to make a movie with bunch of actors all by myself too, right?

Sounds a great idea! You could wear different clothes and wear a wig. You could do some editing work putting two people (you) together in one screen. That would be a fun show like Saturday Night Alive. That would be something challenge for you ...just like a hobby work so that you will find some ideas for your own shows.

Sounds a great idea! You could wear different clothes and wear a wig. You could do some editing work putting two people (you) together in one screen. That would be a fun show like Saturday Night Alive. That would be something challenge for you ...just like a hobby work so that you will find some ideas for your own shows.

:laugh2: I couldn't help laughing there...good post! Yes of course you can do that! Just like Saturday night Live!!! One person can do that, just like the plays in high school.

Back